+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Ikemba said:
cynmax simply put i said " This wait is not a small thing, but God will do what makes Him God at the appointed time" You have to pay for this. :p :p :p
Also, translate spiceys response to you, particularly the "eze gburugburu" part :p :p

Hallelujah!!!!! :D

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
EMO said:
I mark those word of yours. Is Naija that bad? :-X :-X :-X
Depends on who is wearing the shoes, I guess :-X

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
gabrilla said:
Hello everyone (forumites), any good news from Accra office yet, I mean in terms of MR. Please what is going on, I just came back from a trip.
Welcome back o.
There are tons of pages to read, I guess. Depending on which page your trip commenced ::)
:)

Beginning to wish I could take a trip from it all :-[ :-[

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Ikemba said:
cynmax simply put i said " This wait is not a small thing, but God will do what makes Him God at the appointed time" You have to pay for this. :p :p :p
Thanks Ikemba i served in Enugu and learnt little Igbo then i wanted to confirm if i get the meaning right. It's not a big waait ooo "wanem" but let us hope for the best We shall all hear gud news from Accra soonest. Naha Jesus amen.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
spokes said:
Also, translate spiceys response to you, particularly the "eze gburugburu" part :p :p

Hallelujah!!!!! :D
Spokes, from the way you got "eze gburugburu" right instead of "eze gwurugwuru" as written by Spicey , you can as well do the full translation :p :p :p

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Ikemba said:

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
cynmax said:
Thanks Ikemba i served in Enugu and learnt little Igbo then i wanted to confirm if i get the meaning right. Did you get it right? It's not a big waait ooo I agree with you. "wanem" ::)"Nwannem" but let us hope for the best We shall all hear gud news from Accra soonest. Naha ;)"N'aha" Jesus amen. Amenoooooooo

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
thejackson said:
I CRIED

Tuesday, Sept 5, 2012 is a day I will never forget in my entire life.On this fateful day, I took my children to school .It was the first day of the school calender year. Parents were advised to come along with their children.After the initial , both pupils and parents were asked to proceed to the assembly hall.
Before the commencement of proceedings, the principal requested all to rise for the CANADIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM.
Bros, while the anthem was being sung, tear filled my heart and eyes----- It just dawned on me for the first time that I have taken up a different nationality. All along, it has been " ARISE O COMPATRIOT,NIGERIA CALL OBEY" Now there is a change to

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

Immediately the anthem ended, I quickly left the hall. On my way out, on the spur of the moment I found myself singing this popular song

( Refrain) " I have decided to live in Canada
I have decided to live in Canada
No going back, no going back.

From that day onward, I now live ,think and work like the Canadian

DO IN ROME AS THE ROMANS DO
Bros
Your children will look back and say to you in the days ahead "Daddy, thank you for making all the effort to bring us this way" I am still learning and trying to prove the notion that, its not the cost of the school we send our children to, but the environment where they are raised that will count in the end. Just like the end justifies the mean and the means is as good as the end in itself.

I lived in Kaduna as a boy, my children will live in Canada God willing and they will company with world leaders. Men who think beyond their family and clans and at large their generation and those yet unborn. Not those who will loot their state and are lining up for award for what?......you need to help me fill the gap.

Pa Jackson God willing we all here shall sing the anthem too.

Thanks for sharing those lines.

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
I need to see more post. I want these pages to grow to 1,000 ASAP.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
EMO said:
I need to see more post. I want these pages to grow to 1,000 ASAP.
Only 3 pages away.....your signature is really great!!!

"A candle loses nothing lighting other candles"

You are like that candle! :)

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
thejackson said:
I CRIED

Tuesday, Sept 5, 2012 is a day I will never forget in my entire life.On this fateful day, I took my children to school .It was the first day of the school calender year. Parents were advised to come along with their children.After the initial , both pupils and parents were asked to proceed to the assembly hall.
Before the commencement of proceedings, the principal requested all to rise for the CANADIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM.
Bros, while the anthem was being sung, tear filled my heart and eyes----- It just dawned on me for the first time that I have taken up a different nationality. All along, it has been " ARISE O COMPATRIOT,NIGERIA CALL OBEY" Now there is a change to

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,

God keep our land glorious and free!

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

Immediately the anthem ended, I quickly left the hall. On my way out, on the spur of the moment I found myself singing this popular song

( Refrain) " I have decided to live in Canada
No going back, no going back.

From that day onward, I now live ,think and work like the Canadian

DO IN ROME AS THE ROMANS DO
Heeee.... My bro i share in ur tear of joy, i feel so happy 4 u dt pple arnd me are askn wat s wrong wit me. As ds kids bring u joy, they wil nt be source of sorrow 4 u IJN, u will to live to see them graduate 4rm Yale, Harvard,Stanford loruko jesu. Wish u all d best.
Kayb

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
@all, pa emo, igwe ikemba pls i want us all to dedicate the 1000th page to d creator of this wonderful thread, she had ds small vision dt have grown so big.
Everybody lets applaud her with beautiful msgs n good wishes....remember dt woman never stop prayn 4 u n me....
Kayb

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
spokes said:
Welcome back o.
There are tons of pages to read, I guess. Depending on which page your trip commenced ::)
:)

Beginning to wish I could take a trip from it all :-[ :-[
Thanks spokes, I went for a burial and I don't wish you that kind of trip. Your trip will be that of Canada our promise land. Amen :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
EMO said:
Bros
Your children will look back and say to you in the days ahead "Daddy, thank you for making all the effort to bring us this way" I am still learning and trying to prove the notion that, its not the cost of the school we send our children to, but the environment where they are raised that will count in the end. Just like the end justifies the mean and the means is as good as the end in itself.

I lived in Kaduna as a boy, my children will live in Canada God willing and they will company with world leaders. Men who think beyond their family and clans and at large their generation and those yet unborn. Not those who will loot their state and are lining up for award for what?......you need to help me fill the gap.

Pa Jackson God willing we all here shall sing the anthem too.

Thanks for sharing those lines.

Cheers
In fact I share your view.