+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
spicey said:
At Chinonye,Babe,with reference to your post above,if they are not typographical errors then you sincerely need an Agent.
SPICEY..... Hahahahahahahahhahaah. No kill me ooooo. I think it is intentional. This is BB or sms age! (That is what I think o)

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
I will like to see the pages hit 1,000 by Friday.

I will like to know the fiscal year of CIC and at what point of the year do they set a new visa quota.

Pas and Mas please help me out.

Cheers.

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
No need to wake them up... Accra never sleep nor slumber, i fink they are using the system of FIFO.

I heard MPNP is very fast but i fink its samething with FSW, its almost 10months Accra received my doc.

But no MR yet, i no the time is coming closer...

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
tinuadeadebola said:
@ James congrats and all the best in the days ahead.

@ at trust in God you don't have to quit my dear here we take corrections and trust me we all do make mistakes but what's important is us learning to move on from there. I hope to see more of your post as the days pass by.

@ smiling face please courtesy demands you lift the veil so let's know you are you carribean, American, Africa Asia or middle east? Please let's know bu be rest assured it's not about your race or tribe bust about YOU!!! Captain Qorax is from India and has personally helped on the forum on numerous occasions so you are welcome but lets know you.

@ Mandie what's up girlfriend? Never mind Accra is busy working on you guys case!!! I hope spoke is listening!!!

@ all let's keep on keeping on!!! It would come soon.
Dearest Tinu,
I am listening o :p

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Fatex n Goldenapple,
Congratulations on ur Visa and safe landing respectively.
The good Lord perfect your ways IJN amen.

mic_silas

Mar 18, 2012
Hello all,

To the glory of God i got my visa at Accra on Mon Sept 10, 2012. Had a nice time in Accra, esp at the embassy in the company of
Thomasmill...hahaha...inside the embassy gave a feeling of being in Canada itself. lol. To the landed seniors pls i need expert advice with regards to my
plan. I plan to Land in Jan 2013 and return to naija in Feb and then move permanently in Jan 2014. will this make meeting the residency obligation dificult to achieve?
I hear the canadian govt just revoked 3200 PRs and citizenship because its been discovered most PRs dont stay back in canada. Madam Tinu your advice will be appreciated. U rarely respond to my post...lol

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
mic_silas said:
Hello all,

To the glory of God i got my visa at Accra on Mon Sept 10, 2012. Had a nice time in Accra, esp at the embassy in the company of
Thomasmill...hahaha...inside the embassy gave a feeling of being in Canada itself. lol. To the landed seniors pls i need expert advice with regards to my
plan. I plan to Land in Jan 2013 and return to naija in Feb and then move permanently in Jan 2014. will this make meeting the residency obligation dificult to achieve? Permanent residents must reside in Canada for three years out of four years prior to applying for Canadian citizenship. To retain their status as permanent residents, they must be physically present in Canada for two out of five years with few exceptions.
I hear the canadian govt just revoked 3200 PRs and citizenship because its been discovered most PRs dont stay back in canada. The revocation is due to fraud. see here for briefs: "In typical cases, permanent residents will use the services of an unscrupulous immigration representative to fraudulently establish evidence of residence in Canada while living abroad most, if not all, of the time. This is perpetrated so that individuals can fraudulently maintain their permanent residence status and later apply for citizenship. RCMP and CBSA criminal investigations have found that a family of five may pay upwards of $25,000 over four or more years to create the illusion of Canadian residence.

Finally, CIC has flagged the files of another 2,500 individuals where, for various reasons, there are concerns. These individuals will be watched closely should they make future applications. This makes a total of nearly 11,000 individuals tied to citizenship and residence fraud investigations." Details here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-09-10.asp
Madam Tinu your advice will be appreciated. U rarely respond to my post...lol

thomasmil

Sep 9, 2012
mic_salas thanks bro,well you can land jan get your pr and go back then after some months you can come back fully if you can is all about asking ppl and do more search.

Cheers

alayo

Jul 25, 2012
cynmax said:
Accra seems to have gone to sleep again. Can anyone tell me what's happening? No MR no PPR for almost 2weeks now. Join me in shouting "ACCRA WAKE UP" three times. Accra wake up! Accra wake up!! Accra wake up!!!
[/quote
:p :p:pACCRA:WAKE UP, :p:p :p ACCRA:WAKE UP, :p :p ACCRA:WAKE UP,

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
To all PPR receipient,i want to a big congratulations and to those who made their landing milestone.Thank God for his love and goodness to us on this forum.

@Chinonye,you are welcome but be careful,you have come to the place am very sure you will have no regret because everyone here has a helping spirit.

I for one knows you can write very well but we encourage you write in proper words bcos lot of other people visit our thread daily.

Hello to everyone.

Ig

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
mic_silas if you are not ready to move why rush to ghana for you pr.please stay for at least six month before you moved out.try and arrange whatever so as not to fall victims.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Pa Goldenapple
That is a wonderful one. I will like to remind u of the Pt.2 of your journey tory. Please am on the look for it.

@ mic_silas and thomasmil congratulation o. Please tell us what the number of those who came for PR looks like @ AVO when u got yours.

Cheers

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
EMO said:
Pa Goldenapple
That is a wonderful one. I will like to remind u of the Pt.2 of your journey tory. Please am on the look for it.

@ mic_silas and thomasmil congratulation o. Please tell us what the number of those who came for PR looks like @ AVO when u got yours.

Cheers
@EMO

Just for information purpose, a friend who is not a member of this forum was there at AVO this week (10th of September) for visa collection and reported he met about 20 other people there mostly from Naija also.

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
:eek:
shaddy said:
mic_silas if you are not ready to move why rush to ghana for you pr.please stay for at least six month before you moved out.try and arrange whatever so as not to fall victims.
[/quote

He has max 60days to visit Ghana for the PPR or forget--CIC Rule..

So he should vamoooseee fast sef to Accra

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
guvcode said:
@ EMO

Just for information purpose, a friend who is not a member of this forum was there at AVO this week (10th of September) for visa collection and reported he met about 20 other people there mostly from Naija also.

That means there are plenty visa in their care for all. Our time will come soonest.

Who has the link to the man who wants to increase our denomination? I need him to grant me concession for USD for spending and investment in Canada :p :p :p