+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
jameslew45 said:
Hello house does anyone know more about relocating to manitoba,life over there,job search,house rent and so on and people living around manitoba and so on.
I got the maple leaf yesterday Glory be to God..

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
goldenapple said:
To the glory of God, my family and I landed safely in Calgary on 7th of September. It was a very smooth, interesting, fulfilling but tiring journey. Klode was also on the same trip and IOM were at hand both in Lagos and Frankfurth to calm our nerves.

I will be posting more details of our experience on Saturday. However, interestingly there was no single word regarding PoF (no questions whatsoever ;D) while with immigration and I also kept my mouth shut :D. BUT after exiting the airport, I noticed my COPR and VISA details were erroneously inserted into my wife's passport and stamped while mine was inserted into hers :eek: ...I had to return back to immigration office to have it corrected but then something happened! ??? Details tomorrow. As well, I spent some time with a very pleasant customs lady who eventually seized a sachet of our maggi chicken. I expected it so no issues. Then my local talking drum was also seized! Why? Cobweb and spider was discovered inside the drum! The penalty and fine? I'll let you know in the coming details!

Have fun!

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Hello Comrades,

Please,does anyone have a trusted friend or close relatives in DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY ABRAKA?

Please let me know?

Regards,

Spicey

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
jameslew45 said:
Hello house does anyone know more about relocating to manitoba,life over there,job search,house rent and so on and people living around manitoba and so on.
Congratulation. May the rest of the journey be smoother than the ones behind.

Please try to link up with Ind_dan. He is a friend of the house. I trust he will be there to help with real time info u need.

Cheers

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Ikemba said:
@ Emo, .Yoruba "Ire na akari o" or "Ire akari o" English "the good tidings will go through everyone of us". Igbo "Ifeoma a ga elu onye obuna na'ime anyi aka" :p :p :p
Ikemba Na ha Jesus Amen.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Ikemba said:
@ Emo, .Yoruba "Ire na akari o" or "Ire akari o" English "the good tidings will go through everyone of us". Igbo "Ifeoma a ga elu onye obuna na'ime anyi aka" :p :p :p
Ikemba Na ha Jesus Amen.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
jameslew45 said:
Congratulation and may the remaining journey be smooth

chinonye

Sep 10, 2012
Am greatful at all here,in here I ve find pple wit pasion in helpin ordas, God bles u a,I wil go tru it n relate 2u, do u kno I meet an agent in lagos dat told me to gve him 1.2milion naira 4a sure visa pass,am scared of 419ners dats y I came herre

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
@ Chinonye, if i may borrow from Grand Pa Mufu, i will say shine your eyeses weli welooooooo :p :p :p. This forum is great, and members are ever willing to help. Just throw any question or issues your are doubt with, and you will surely get some responses. I wish you well in your quest and you are most welcome to this great forum.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
chinonye said:
Am greatful at all here,in here I ve find pple wit pasion in helpin ordas, God bles u a,I wil go tru it n relate 2u, do u kno I meet an agent in lagos dat told me to gve him 1.2milion naira 4a sure visa pass,am scared of 419ners dats y I came herre
You came to the right place......members will guide you through each step of the way..You've just got 1.2m niara ($7,500) saved! :p :p :p

*Mandie*

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
chinonye said:
U need that N1.2m as your POF. please hold tight to it. Just be willing to read, investigate and check things. The time we spend here sometimes may seem as if its a waste but am sure the landed one in our midst could testify that we are somehow loaded doing it together. The beauty is that we sometimes disagree, but the consensus output is always a wonderful one.

You are welcome on board.

Assignment number one. What is the full meaning of POF? could it be Proof of Fund? True or False

Cheers

forwardever

Aug 28, 2012
forwardever said:
My NOC is 0111, my VO is Accra and we did medicals in June. The VO requested that we forward FBI clearance certificate because my spouse lived in the United States for some time. We have requested it and their website says 6 weeks. Does anyone have a recent experience to share regarding how long it took to get the clearance certificate from FBI? Thanks
Well folks, just to provide some feedback; perhaps someone else can benefit from this. I have received the FBI clearance certificate; it took about 35 days total. We requested on the form that was filled that it should be mailed to a relative in the USA. FBI got it to the relative in 4 weeks who then sent it by priority mail to us. This is because FBI does not expedite and will only use USPS to send to Naija. It would have taken far longer due to our mail system here.

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Hello landed nija in alberta can you guys share how is life over there,living expenses,health,how to get a car ,rent ,how to get a job,people living around alberta,churches also and so on and so on..

cheers

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
CONGRATULATION TO OUR LANDED SENIORS AND TO THOSE WHO JUST GOT THEIR MAPLE LEAF.PLS READ AND MAKE USE OF MY ONE CENT ADVICE.....YOU ARE TO ATTEND PRE-DEPARTURE ORIENTATION WORKSHOPS WHICH IS BEING OFFERED BY CANADIAN IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION PROGRAM(CIIP)..THEY HELP TO CONNECT YOU WITH POTENTIAL EMPLOYER AND PARTNER AGENCY.,ECONOMIC TREND,JOB REQUIREMENT,FOREIGN CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT.THE GOOD THING IS THAT YOUR DEPENDENT WHO ARE MORE THAN 18YRS OF AGE WILL BENEFIT FROM THESE TRANING.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
I HAVE NOTIFY THE VISA OFFICE ABOUT MY NEW BORN BABY AND ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT HAS BEEN FORWARDED INCLUDING BANK DRAFT AND PASSPORT DATA PAGE.I HOPE TO HEAR FROM THEM SOON.THEY RECEIVE IT LAST WEEK TUESDAY AROUND 14.35PM.PLS PRAY FOR US.