+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
By the time smilling face visit this thread again he will be wondering what its all about.

Thanks for all the peacemaker in the house. For you all shall be called the sons of God.

However am not at variance with anyone only airing our opinions

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
Thanks. All those comment will be off the board in minutes. I am proud to be in the midst of you all. Keep the flag flying.
Thank you all for letting EMO keep his face
Muah

edithogh

Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all!

Best friends never have the same nature; they just have best understanding of their differences~

thks for peace making in the forum.hail to ikemba,gabill and others

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
edithogh said:
hello all!

Best friends never have the same nature; they just have best understanding of their differences~

thks for peace making in the forum.hail to ikemba,gabill and others
Hello friend.....ALL the best! :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
tinuadeadebola said:
Congrats to all who came from Accra with thier Maple leaf may the rest of the journey be smooth IJN amen.

My dearest M1/2 and 3 i certainly feel you guys and do perfectly understand the frustration haven passed thru it myself. Trust me when it starts it would be like dream and you would come out smiling but in the meantime look for something to keep you busy so you can think less about Accra!!!

@ all please lets try and remain positive as we certainly have great days ahead!!!
Have a great weekend.
Great post mate...have a great weekend too!!! :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
tinuadeadebola said:
My people
Please let's not go that path!!! Let's always follow the path of peace and thread softly with words!!! Please I beg no one should respond in an offensive tone again it does not help in any way. Sometimes you can pm a member to register your thoughts so we don't start havings defense and prosecution lawyers on the thread lol but seriously let's get back to Accra.

Accra we take what belongs to us by fire by force!!!
Cheers all
Very true....+1

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Kayb said:
@ All expectant pls i have a piece of advice for you try and be positive either here or in anything u are doing. PPR is a life time project and it will surely come rather than getting unnecessarily worried and putting pessimistic words on the forum, lets have stuff that can distract us like housing, rent, jobs, child benefit, things that will keep our mind focus, like we were some weeks back. M1, M2, M3 all of u dont knw wat God has done for u, ask New applicant abt to apply, experiencing all this high-end changes knws wat we are facing right now. Imagine u are jst starting now will u scale tru? Ask yourself. i told God d day i get my PER and got positive assessment i will praise him til my PPR comes. bcos dt s d most difficult huddle for me.
My Bro&Sis u will get there it just a little wait, the vision will neva tarry. Goodmorning everyone :)
God bless u all
Great post, bro! May God bless....

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
EMO said:
By the time smilling face visit this thread again he will be wondering what its all about.

Thanks for all the peacemaker in the house. For you all shall be called the sons of God.

However am not at variance with anyone only airing our opinions
Dear EMO, I believe everyone understood that this is great forum and everyone is here to help each other, to share thoughts, NOT to hurt anyone. I wish everyone all the best in our 'identical journey'!

smiling_face :)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
smiling_face said:
Dear EMO, I believe everyone understood that this is great forum and everyone is here to help each other, to share thoughts, NOT to hurt anyone. I wish everyone all the best in our 'identical journey'!

smiling_face :)
I think I like this guy.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Attention IELTS- language for New FSW 2013

http://www.cicnews.com/2012/08/special-report-government-overhauls-economic-immigration-081707.html/chartielts-3

Where CLB level 7 is 4 points
level 8 is 5 points
level 9 is 6 points

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
Once again glory to God for another victory. I picked up our visa (wife who is d PA and mine) on WEDNESDAY MORNING...as against tuesday (there was public holiday on monday...so they issue on tuesday if monday is a public holiday). but it was a tough one cos I had a battle with the embassy officials
since I joined my wife's application after she applied as a single, she was supposed to fill and send another application form including me as well as pay a new application fee of $550.well we didn't do both cos we were not aware...long story cut short is dat dey were jus telling me wen I got 2 Accra n dey wont issue d visa unless I produce both b4 4pm same day...wel i did produce both and was told 2 return d following day. that was d longest 3hours of my life cos i had 2 coordinate transfer of money 4m naija, filling and scanning of new form by my wife, get a bank 2 raise a draft in cedes without being an account holder m race by 2 embassy 2drop it all off within approx 3hrs. I did it with the help of God and my wife n friends backin naija.
want to also appreciate madamTinu for givin me her simcard and linking me up with Dr Tony, a fellow PPR holder (the camerounian man madam Tinu talked abt.
now i have d maple leaf stamped on our passports. also visited IOM n was given a price quote of $1309 on lufthansa to vancouver.
also eat d famed tilapia n plantain @d airport...not bad.
wishin all others success.

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
To the glory of God, my family and I landed safely in Calgary on 7th of September. It was a very smooth, interesting, fulfilling but tiring journey. Klode was also on the same trip and IOM were at hand both in Lagos and Frankfurth to calm our nerves.

I will be posting more details of our experience on Saturday. However, interestingly there was no single word regarding PoF (no questions whatsoever ;D) while with immigration and I also kept my mouth shut :D. BUT after exiting the airport, I noticed my COPR and VISA details were erroneously inserted into my wife's passport and stamped while mine was inserted into hers :eek: ...I had to return back to immigration office to have it corrected but then something happened! ??? Details tomorrow. As well, I spent some time with a very pleasant customs lady who eventually seized a sachet of our maggi chicken. I expected it so no issues. Then my local talking drum was also seized! Why? Cobweb and spider was discovered inside the drum! The penalty and fine? I'll let you know in the coming details!

Have fun!

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats fatex on ur maple leaf... just thank god for all d stress accra gave u... at last it s worth it
and 1309 dollars for 2 of u to vancouver s a good bargain i must say... congratts again and wish u best all the way...

@ golden apple... congrats onur landing too ... Btw i dont get it ., why dt girl shld seize ur maggi chicken... is it dt its nt allowed or... ??? ??? :-

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
@ Fatex,

Indeed to God be the glory for your success in overcoming all the obstacles and eventually getting the Ugwu leaves, God is indeed faithful.

@Goldenapple

Congrats on your safe landing in Canada, God will perfect everything that concerns you and all yours in Canada.