+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
goldenapple said:
To the glory of God, my family and I landed safely in Calgary on 7th of September. It was a very smooth, interesting, fulfilling but tiring journey. Klode was also on the same trip and IOM were at hand both in Lagos and Frankfurth to calm our nerves.

I will be posting more details of our experience on Saturday. However, interestingly there was no single word regarding PoF (no questions whatsoever ;D) while with immigration and I also kept my mouth shut :D. BUT after exiting the airport, I noticed my COPR and VISA details were erroneously inserted into my wife's passport and stamped while mine was inserted into hers :eek: ...I had to return back to immigration office to have it corrected but then something happened! ??? Details tomorrow. As well, I spent some time with a very pleasant customs lady who eventually seized a sachet of our maggi chicken. I expected it so no issues. Then my local talking drum was also seized! Why? Cobweb and spider was discovered inside the drum! The penalty and fine? I'll let you know in the coming details!

Have fun!

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
iomokorede said:
Attention IELTS- language for New FSW 2013

http://www.cicnews.com/2012/08/special-report-government-overhauls-economic-immigration-081707.html/chartielts-3

Where CLB level 7 is 4 points
level 8 is 5 points
level 9 is 6 points
Great info.....thanks for sharing!

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
fatex said:
Once again glory to God for another victory. I picked up our visa (wife who is d PA and mine) on WEDNESDAY MORNING...as against tuesday (there was public holiday on monday...so they issue on tuesday if monday is a public holiday). but it was a tough one cos I had a battle with the embassy officials
since I joined my wife's application after she applied as a single, she was supposed to fill and send another application form including me as well as pay a new application fee of $550.well we didn't do both cos we were not aware...long story cut short is dat dey were jus telling me wen I got 2 Accra n dey wont issue d visa unless I produce both b4 4pm same day...wel i did produce both and was told 2 return d following day. that was d longest 3hours of my life cos i had 2 coordinate transfer of money 4m naija, filling and scanning of new form by my wife, get a bank 2 raise a draft in cedes without being an account holder m race by 2 embassy 2drop it all off within approx 3hrs. I did it with the help of God and my wife n friends backin naija.
want to also appreciate madamTinu for givin me her simcard and linking me up with Dr Tony, a fellow PPR holder (the camerounian man madam Tinu talked abt.
now i have d maple leaf stamped on our passports. also visited IOM n was given a price quote of $1309 on lufthansa to vancouver.
also eat d famed tilapia n plantain @ d airport...not bad.
wishin all others success.
Great SUCCESS story my friend....ALMIGHTY is there!!! Wishing you all the BEST in your journey!!! :) :) :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
goldenapple said:
To the glory of God, my family and I landed safely in Calgary on 7th of September. It was a very smooth, interesting, fulfilling but tiring journey. Klode was also on the same trip and IOM were at hand both in Lagos and Frankfurth to calm our nerves.

I will be posting more details of our experience on Saturday. However, interestingly there was no single word regarding PoF (no questions whatsoever ;D) while with immigration and I also kept my mouth shut :D. BUT after exiting the airport, I noticed my COPR and VISA details were erroneously inserted into my wife's passport and stamped while mine was inserted into hers :eek: ...I had to return back to immigration office to have it corrected but then something happened! ??? Details tomorrow. As well, I spent some time with a very pleasant customs lady who eventually seized a sachet of our maggi chicken. I expected it so no issues. Then my local talking drum was also seized! Why? Cobweb and spider was discovered inside the drum! The penalty and fine? I'll let you know in the coming details!

Have fun!
Great to hear the SUCCESSFUL landing....mixed feelings for the erroneous COPR....ALL the best!!! :)

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
fatex said:
Once again glory to God for another victory. I picked up our visa (wife who is d PA and mine) on WEDNESDAY MORNING...as against tuesday (there was public holiday on monday...so they issue on tuesday if monday is a public holiday). but it was a tough one cos I had a battle with the embassy officials
since I joined my wife's application after she applied as a single, she was supposed to fill and send another application form including me as well as pay a new application fee of $550.well we didn't do both cos we were not aware...long story cut short is dat dey were jus telling me wen I got 2 Accra n dey wont issue d visa unless I produce both b4 4pm same day...wel i did produce both and was told 2 return d following day. that was d longest 3hours of my life cos i had 2 coordinate transfer of money 4m naija, filling and scanning of new form by my wife, get a bank 2 raise a draft in cedes without being an account holder m race by 2 embassy 2drop it all off within approx 3hrs. I did it with the help of God and my wife n friends backin naija.
want to also appreciate madamTinu for givin me her simcard and linking me up with Dr Tony, a fellow PPR holder (the camerounian man madam Tinu talked abt.
now i have d maple leaf stamped on our passports. also visited IOM n was given a price quote of $1309 on lufthansa to vancouver.
also eat d famed tilapia n plantain @ d airport...not bad.
wishin all others success.
Congratulations fatex. The Ugwu leaf is worth the stress ;D :D

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
goldenapple said:

Have fun!
Congrats goldenapple on your landing. Please we are waiting for the details. :eek: 8)

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
:D
goldenapple said:

Have fun!

Congrats! Ma Guy

cd0107

Apr 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
03-05-2012
Med's Done....
07-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 By God's grace.
goldenapple said:

Have fun!

We thank God for safe landing goldenapple. The Lord will continuously bless you and yours..

edithogh

Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldenapple said:

Have fun!
congrats for safe landing.

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
@goldenapple..congrats on yu successful landing
@Yeyjido..dat price is for each person o
@all..thank you

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
@fatex have sent you pm kindly check...thanks cheers.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.