+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
@ All expectant pls i have a piece of advice for you try and be positive either here or in anything u are doing. PPR is a life time project and it will surely come rather than getting unnecessarily worried and putting pessimistic words on the forum, lets have stuff that can distract us like housing, rent, jobs, child benefit, things that will keep our mind focus, like we were some weeks back. M1, M2, M3 all of u dont knw wat God has done for u, ask New applicant abt to apply, experiencing all this high-end changes knws wat we are facing right now. Imagine u are jst starting now will u scale tru? Ask yourself. i told God d day i get my PER and got positive assessment i will praise him til my PPR comes. bcos dt s d most difficult huddle for me.
My Bro&Sis u will get there it just a little wait, the vision will neva tarry. Goodmorning everyone :)
God bless u all

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
@kayb .. Nice talk really ppr is not that easy and is also a great thing in life though and normally you have to wait and wait and keep on praying when i started mine also i knew what i went through but atlast God has done it .so pls my ppl just believe and lets be positive.

Cheers.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
tinuadeadebola said:
My people
Please let's not go that path!!! Let's always follow the path of peace and thread softly with words!!! Please I beg no one should respond in an offensive tone again it does not help in any way. Sometimes you can pm a member to register your thoughts so we don't start havings defense and prosecution lawyers on the thread lol but seriously let's get back to Accra.

Accra we take what belongs to us by fire by force!!!
Cheers all
Thanks Babe Tinu. Sometimes a Spade needs To be called a Spade rather than an instrument of agriculture. Nobody has the monopoly of posting offensive words here and it's just not right for one to also assume the position of an overlord. We cannot run away from our individual differences, all we can do is to accommodate them and strive towards our common goal. I agree completely with you that if one is missing the track, there many ways he/she can be called to order without necessarily being confrontational like you suggested sending a pm.

Thanks for the roles you have been playing and i hope will continue to play. I pray that this wait period will be shortened which i guess may be part of this frustration. ???

Good morning guys and do have a great weekend. 8) 8) 8)

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Kayb said:
@ All expectant pls i have a piece of advice for you try and be positive either here or in anything u are doing. PPR is a life time project and it will surely come rather than getting unnecessarily worried and putting pessimistic words on the forum, lets have stuff that can distract us like housing, rent, jobs, child benefit, things that will keep our mind focus, like we were some weeks back. M1, M2, M3 all of u dont knw wat God has done for u, ask New applicant abt to apply, experiencing all this high-end changes knws wat we are facing right now. Imagine u are jst starting now will u scale tru? Ask yourself. i told God d day i get my PER and got positive assessment i will praise him til my PPR comes. bcos dt s d most difficult huddle for me.
My Bro&Sis u will get there it just a little wait, the vision will neva tarry. Goodmorning everyone :)
God bless u all
Thanks Kayb, you will get there by the special grace of God and when that time comes, i will join you in praising the Almighty.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Ikemba said:
Seconded. @ Emo, if you were really expressing your opinion, then the 'We' ought to be 'I'. Just my opinion. :p :p :p

That is okay. Your opinion is welcome. GBAM!!!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
iomokorede said:
ohh, So telling him/her to stay away is not insulting enough. you have no right to tell him/her to stay away, he/she can express grievousness, happiness etc. as he/she wishes, even blank spaces. people put jokes and pictures on the forum, but because you know them it is okay, MY OPINION as well......GBAM
I don't have problem with your opinion. I believe its same for mine. GBAM!!!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Kayb said:
God bless u all
Good one +1 for you

Costa D

Jul 16, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-10-2010
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2012
Kayb said:
God bless u all
@ I strongly agree with Kayb. Someone once said and I quote: " I am not yet where I want to be, but I thank God I am not where I used to be" Ponder on this and I am sure you will appreciate God better. It is well.

Costa D

Jul 16, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-10-2010
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2012
EMO said:
To whom it may concern

My post was a reply to a guy from Singapore, whom I met in many threads across the forum. I believe he/she is an adult who can speak for him/herself.

The response to him was not predicated on the particular posts few pages back, but, there are lots of it all over the place.

So far all that I had read remains personal opinion. There is no problem with that. But where friends use words like "overlording" speaks volume of what is behind the mind.

Why don't you come clean and voice the real matter out? whatever it is BRING IT ON
Dear Emo,

I suggest you don't take this matter too personal. This is a forum with free entry and exit. Since what you know about him/her is not known by everywhere here, madam Tinu's opinion's of a PM directly to him would have suffice. Please don't let us overflog this issue. I am sure anybody from any part of the world can chose to be in the forum to gain and make contributions, of course with decorum (which no one has control over). I am sure the person talking of 'overlording' is saying that so that it will not be as if one of own this platform. Please let us remain one big happy family that we are. May God grant the desire of our heart in Jesus name.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
spokes said:
Hi,
I have read the link and think it is entirely possible to have a situation like that. VOs have quotas unfortunately, and they do tend to get filled up towards the end of the year(which is where the operational requirement terminology comes in).

You may go to the CIC website for info about quotas for various regions.
I had expressed some "fear" at one point that the Accra quota may have almost come to an exhaustion (and the present lull in activities does not help my suspicions), but I guess we will have to wait and see.
I hope this helps.
Cheers!
4glory and spokes.... thanks for fears calmed. I hope and pray that AVO quotas never filled up o. Amen.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
tinuadeadebola said:
My people
Please let's not go that path!!! Let's always follow the path of peace and thread softly with words!!! Please I beg no one should respond in an offensive tone again it does not help in any way. Sometimes you can pm a member to register your thoughts so we don't start havings defense and prosecution lawyers on the thread lol but seriously let's get back to Accra.

Accra we take what belongs to us by fire by force!!!
Cheers all
Babe Tinu, good talk. +1

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Kayb said:
God bless u all
Nice talk. +1

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
EMO said:
To whom it may concern

My post was a reply to a guy from Singapore, whom I met in many threads across the forum. I believe he/she is an adult who can speak for him/herself.

The response to him was not predicated on the particular posts few pages back, but, there are lots of it all over the place.

So far all that I had read remains personal opinion. There is no problem with that. But where friends use words like "overlording" speaks volume of what is behind the mind.

Why don't you come clean and voice the real matter out? whatever it is BRING IT ON.
EMO, please let the issue remain in the past as it is now. The truth is that people can read whatever meaning to anybody's expression and you can't blame them for that because they are not you, one can only hope that people won't even read a meaning to silence. We are all different so we can only try to live with each other.

All that is in the past now, lets leave it there and continue to wait on God for the showers of blessings out pouring on us here.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Costa D said:
Dear Emo,

I suggest you don't take this matter too personal. This is a forum with free entry and exit. Since what you know about him/her is not known by everywhere here, madam Tinu's opinion's of a PM directly to him would have suffice. Please don't let us overflog this issue. I am sure anybody from any part of the world can chose to be in the forum to gain and make contributions, of course with decorum (which no one has control over). I am sure the person talking of 'overlording' is saying that so that it will not be as if one of own this platform. Please let us remain one big happy family that we are. May God grant the desire of our heart in Jesus name.
Thank you. Your view is noted and I will say that agba o ni tan lo ri ile.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
4glory said:
EMO, please let the issue remain in the past as it is now. The truth is that people can read whatever meaning to anybody's expression and you can't blame them for that because they are not you, one can only hope that people won't even read a meaning to silence. We are all different so we can only try to live with each other.

All that is in the past now, lets leave it there and continue to wait on God for the showers of blessings out pouring on us here.
Thanks. All those comment will be off the board in minutes. I am proud to be in the midst of you all. Keep the flag flying.