+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
skilledman said:
Dear all,

Please let me know, how long will take to get Passport back with visa from Accra visa office.

Thanks!
If you go in person, it's a same day service. If by courier, might take a few days. Please abeg, go for your ugwe leaf in person...
*Mandie*

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Hello evryone,

congrat 2 evryone with recent update, MR, PPR. We thank God for the flow of Good news in this forum. I am so sorry i will not be able to see and meet all d beautiful faces at the Eagle meeting due to unforseen circumstances. Have a joyful and blessed day tommorow.:*kisses to u all.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
skilledman said:
Dear all,

Please let me know, how long will take to get Passport back with visa from Accra visa office.

Thanks!

0 days to 365 days
All the best

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
My dear forumites i trowey salute O! A very big congrats to pa Emo and my personal person mamadee on the receipt of your kids MR. And also to all who received their PPR. To all MI 1 & 2, the curtain is gradually closing on MI 1 and soon the flood gates will open for y'all in the mighty name of Jesus.

To the glory of God my family and i landed at Pearson international airport, Toronto on Tuesday 14th august, 2012. We departed lagos a few minutes past ten, landed schipol airport about 6Am (local time ), left for Toronto a few minutes past 9am and arrived Toronto about 11am local time.

We preceded to the section marked residents and citizens where we met an immigration officer. We told him we were new immigrants and he asked us if we had any goods to come later which we answered no. He asked about food items and we told him all we came with. He welcomed us and directed us to the border service guys. They cancelled our visas, filled our COPR forms and informed us our PR Cards would be mailed to our address in 4-6 weeks. During d waiting process we were informed that we were free to travel anywhere we wanted, all we just do is proceed to the embassy in our country and they would give us a resident visa to return. We were welcomed and were given some necessary forms and stuff and finally we proceeded to customs to collect our luggage. Once we told them we were new immigrants, they welcomed us again, no questions asked, no mention of POF. We took our bags and took a cab to Mississauga.
The past few days have been pretty busy, we've gotten our SIN numbers, opened bank accounts and got credit cards, arranged temporary insurance, applied for OHIP, just basically getting our feet on ground. Right now I'm exhausted and need to take a rest. The journey continues next week again.

Here's wishing everyone meeting at d eagles meeting a nice time.
Goodnite and happy weekend.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Beenilly said:
My dear forumites i trowey salute O! A very big congrats to pa Emo and my personal person mamadee on the receipt of your kids MR. And also to all who received their PPR. To all MI 1 & 2, the curtain is gradually closing on MI 1 and soon the flood gates will open for y'all in the mighty name of Jesus.

To the glory of God my family and i landed at Pearson international airport, Toronto on Tuesday 14th august, 2012. We departed lagos a few minutes past ten, landed schipol airport about 6Am (local time ), left for Toronto a few minutes past 9am and arrived Toronto about 11am local time.

We preceded to the section marked residents and citizens where we met an immigration officer. We told him we were new immigrants and he asked us if we had any goods to come later which we answered no. He asked about food items and we told him all we came with. He welcomed us and directed us to the border service guys. They cancelled our visas, filled our COPR forms and informed us our PR Cards would be mailed to our address in 4-6 weeks. During d waiting process we were informed that we were free to travel anywhere we wanted, all we just do is proceed to the embassy in our country and they would give us a resident visa to return. We were welcomed and were given some necessary forms and stuff and finally we proceeded to customs to collect our luggage. Once we told them we were new immigrants, they welcomed us again, no questions asked, no mention of POF. We took our bags and took a cab to Mississauga.
The past few days have been pretty busy, we've gotten our SIN numbers, opened bank accounts and got credit cards, arranged temporary insurance, applied for OHIP, just basically getting our feet on ground. Right now I'm exhausted and need to take a rest. The journey continues next week again.

Ha! You will pay omo onile fees, let me consult with Seglad and Oloye and will get back to you..all the same, welcome to Canada.

Make sure to wait and receive your PR card or be sure it can be forwarded to you with no problems..there is no other resident visa to be issued by the Canadian embassy in Nigeria. You would need to apply for a travel document and God bless you facing the barrage of questions at the embassy in Nigeria.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Beenilly said:

Congrats on your safe landing in Toronto .Your sojourn to Canada wud be worthwhile venture IJN

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
@ Beenily,congrats on your safe landing.May canada be a land of millk and honey for you and family.!!

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
::) READERS BEWARE - NOT OFFICIAL! ::)

CIC will PROBABLY start accepting fresh applications for FSW from March 2013. See link below!

http://szdaily.sznews.com/html/2012-08/16/content_2165383.htm

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@Beenilly
Congratulations. Just like the elders mentioned, please do not embark on any journey until you collect your PRC and you confirms the details on it are correct.

God bless You and God bless Canada

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
@ Beenilly,
Congrats on your safe landing , wish you the very best in Canada

@ll
Proposed changes to FSW Program have been announced

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-08-17.asp

Beenilly said:

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: GOT AN INTERVIEW CALL AT ACCRA AFTER 18 MONTHS OF WAITING

Biolah said:
@ ALL,

I finally got my interview mail today after 18months of waiting. However, I am grateful to God for his faithfulness that i am getting closer to Montreal,Quebec.

Biolah
Congrats Biolah...... wishing you an easing-through interview
Blessings

@ 4Glory: Congratulations on ur PPR.... greater days lies ahead, greater things are yet to come.
Blessings!!!!!

Cheers

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
hello people.happy salah 2our muslim peeps.
pls does anyone know if the spouse of the principal applicant can collect visas on their behalf and what wil be required?thanks a lot

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
fatex said:
hello people.happy salah 2our muslim peeps.
pls does anyone know if the spouse of the principal applicant can collect visas on their behalf and what wil be required?thanks a lot
The spouse can, with an authorization note from you, the principal applicant...
*Mandie*

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
@ fatex,yes your spouse can get the visa.But she will need an authorisation letter from you to Accra before she can be attended to!!