+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Re: GOT AN INTERVIEW CALL AT ACCRA AFTER 18 MONTHS OF WAITING

egrace62 said:
Congrats Biolah...... wishing you an easing-through interview
Blessings

@ 4Glory: Congratulations on ur PPR.... greater days lies ahead, greater things are yet to come.
Blessings!!!!!

Cheers
Many thanks, God will see us through all the phases and only His perfect will shall be our portion.

Your brake light has been quite scarce, trust you are settling well with your job.

@ Beenilly,

Congratulations on your safe arrival in Canada, God will perfect everything that concerns you and all yours.

@All attendees of Lagos meeting
It was nice meeting you all and we thank God for the successful session, God's grace shall continue to go before us.

Cheers

BeeYo

Aug 15, 2012
@ babymart, @MAKY, @cynmax,thanks for your good wishes, I will keep everyone posted as per my movement.
@Jovic, how far? Sorry about the little delay, you will soon be home and dry :D madam is fine, sends regards,
@Tinuade, I owe you big time, will be in Abuja soon to repay the debt. God bless you sis!

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Hello Forumites, picked this from Qorax Master Thread, and thought i could share

CANADIAN IMMIGRATION SYSTEM AMENDED

Regulations Amending the Canadian Immigration System Announced
Vol. 146, No. 33 — August 18, 2012
Ref: http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2012/2012-08-18/html/reg2-eng.html

HIGHLIGHTS:

1. Creation of an additional class -- the FSTC (Federal Skilled Trades Class);
2. FSTC applicants must have LMO, Trade Cert., minimum IELTS score and 2-yrs experience;
3. CEC (Canadian Experience Class) qualifying requirements reduced to 1-yr (from current 2-yrs.);
4. All applicants will now have to get their Foreign Educational Credential assessed before applying;
5. Education points rearranged;
6. Work experience points reduced;
7. Work experience raised from 4-yrs. to 6-yrs to get maximum score (15-points)
8. Consideration for AEO (Arranged Employment Offer) removed & replaced with LMO (Labour Market Opinion);
9. Minimum score of 67 continues -- but the criterion (per sub-category) is rebalanced;
10. A minimum IELTS score (4-points per ability) is required to be qualified to apply;
11. Favouring younger applicants (Age score revised: Maximum 12-points for ages between 18-35. No points beyond age 46);
12. Adaptability points rearranged. Now previous Canadian employment history fetches maximum score (10-points);
13. Spousal education points replaced with spousal language points;
14. Introduces a Minimum Age criteria for relatives (minimum 18-yrs.) in Canada (adaptability points);
15. Discontinuance of adaptability points from spouses who are Canadian citizen or PR;

BOTTOMLINE:

These changes come from the various consultations CIC had been doing with stakeholders since the last year. Which is aimed towards a faster immigration process for the applicants, as well as considering their ease of settlement in Canada. Basically the economic class (FSW & CEC) gets FSW being split into two -- FSWC & FSTC, with CEC being continued with more gusto. And more significance being given to the applicants Age & Language skills (which we had been expecting since last year). The main idea being to have new immigrants who are "ready for work" immediately upon their 'landing' - rather than 'draining' the various welfare schemes.

opk2much

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
27-10-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
February 24th, 2013
I salute every member of this great forum. I congratulate every PPR/PRV recipients in the house and pray that Almighty God will perfect all that concerns us all.

I never heard of this wonderful forum until recently when a friend of mine introduced me and i must confess that this has been a trully great assembly.

We got our PPR on July 26th, 2012. But we could not proceed on landing because my wife was already in her 36 weeks pregnancy as at the time of PPR notification. We were also blessed by great advices offered in this forum concerning another forumite (Orire) who also had similiar issue to us.

We notified Accra Visa office about our situation and they replied with the documents we needs to add the baby upon the delivery. One of the forms listed was Schedule A: Background/Declaration form. However, upon completing this form, we observed that the form should be completed by every dependent child that is 18 years or older.

Since this concerns a new born child who is not up to 18 years old, we are not too sure if this form is really applicable. But we are confused because it was listed in the mail sent by Accra for the file update.

We will appreciate any advise in this regard that can be of help to us.

Thank you all.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
This new thread will also be good to follow, especially for those planning to apply in January 2013.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-fsw-points-criteria-announced-new-federal-skilled-trades-class-fstc-t115576.0.html

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
opk2much said:
I salute every member of this great forum. I congratulate every PPR/PRV recipients in the house and pray that Almighty God will perfect all that concerns us all.

I never heard of this wonderful forum until recently when a friend of mine introduced me and i must confess that this has been a trully great assembly.

We got our PPR on July 26th, 2012. But we could not proceed on landing because my wife was already in her 36 weeks pregnancy as at the time of PPR notification. We were also blessed by great advices offered in this forum concerning another forumite (Orire) who also had similiar issue to us.

We notified Accra Visa office about our situation and they replied with the documents we needs to add the baby upon the delivery. One of the forms listed was Schedule A: Background/Declaration form. However, upon completing this form, we observed that the form should be completed by every dependent child that is 18 years or older.

Since this concerns a new born child who is not up to 18 years old, we are not too sure if this form is really applicable. But we are confused because it was listed in the mail sent by Accra for the file update.

Thank you all.

Complete the form on behalf of the new baby. Add the following document
1- Baby international passport data page
2. Appropriate photo ( 4-5)
3 Processing fees $C150.00

Mail all document to Accra and wait for further directives

All the best

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
opk2much said:

Thank you all.
There is nothing to worry about, you have answered your question yourself with this statement "we observed that the form should be completed by every dependent child that is 18 years or older". The child is not up to 18 so doesn't require to fill the form, the ones you and your spouse fills will contain the details of your child(ren), which is the same in my case, I have an infant and the other 5years old, I didn't fill any form for them.

Hope this answers your question.

Cheers

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Apart from the IMM0008 Generic form(which is mearnt to be completed by the Principal Applicant only) where you need to enter the child biodata(height, DOB, eyes colour etc) and Travel passport details, you also need to enter the child detail in the completed Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406],for both Principal Applicant and the Spouse. However, no separate forms are required to be completed by dependants that are under 18
opk2much said:

Thank you all.

alayo

Jul 25, 2012
@idikolapo.
congratulation on ur ppr pls shear ur timeline .
@4glory congrat on ur ppr.
@biolah.
congrat on ur interview pls go to accra and prove urself to them ,be prepeared go through d threand 4 clue on interview and God in his infinite mercy shall be with u IJN Amen

opk2much

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
27-10-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
February 24th, 2013
Orire said:
Apart from the IMM0008 Generic form(which is mearnt to be completed by the Principal Applicant only) where you need to enter the child biodata(height, DOB, eyes colour etc) and Travel passport details, you also need to enter the child detail in the completed Schedule A: Background/Declaration form for both Principal Applicant and the Spouse. However, no separate forms are required to be completed by dependants that are under 18

@all.

Thanks for your advices

@Orire

If you look at Schedule A: Background/Declaration form for both Principal Applicant and Spouse, you will observe that there is no column requesting any information for the child's detail. Should Schedule A form still be completed by the principal applicant and spouse despite no detail requested for the child in that particular form?

Thanks.

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Kindly pardon my error;I meant to say Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406] and not Schedule A: Background/Declaration form. I have corrected this in the earlier post.

You must must complete all forms as requested by Accra:
1. IMM0008 Generic Application form( to be completed by the Principal Applicant)
2. Schedule A: Background/Declaration form[IMM5669],for principal Applicant and Spouse
3. Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406],for principal Applicant and Spouse.

opk2much said:
@ all.

Thanks for your advices

@ Orire

If you look at Schedule A: Background/Declaration form for both Principal Applicant and Spouse, you will observe that there is no column requesting any information for the child's detail. Should Schedule A form still be completed by the principal applicant and spouse despite no detail requested for the child in that particular form?

Thanks.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
BeeYo said:
@ babymart, @ MAKY, @ cynmax,thanks for your good wishes, I will keep everyone posted as per my movement.
@ Jovic, how far? Sorry about the little delay, you will soon be home and dry :D madam is fine, sends regards,
@ Tinuade, I owe you big time, will be in Abuja soon to repay the debt. God bless you sis!
Haba bros what debt again!!! If any am the one owing because you have visited once and am yet to reciprocate!!! Trust madam is doing good and preparations for landing are in top gear? Is good to have you here you wont regret coming on board that i know.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
thejackson said:
NO DOUBT, GOD IS GOOD
NO DOUBT , GOD IS FAITHFUL
NO DOUBT GOD IS AWESOME
NO DOUBT, GOD IS KIND
NO DOUBT, GOD IS MIGHTY
NO DOUBT, GOD IS GRACIOUS

LET HIM THAT READETH, UNDERSTAND

To God be the glory, a baby girl was given to us on August 16, 2012 at 2.07 Calgary time.
Both mother , baby, and all family members are doing well

My story, my song =----coming soon

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
@all,Barka de sallah and happy holiday.

Pls I need some of the pple that have boarded aero or arik to ghana to give me the range of their fares to and fro nija-ghana.Its a quick one pls.Thanks.

I pray that we all receive good news in the coming week insha Allah.

Cheers.