+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
spicey said:
THIS IS CERTAINLY FOR OMOELLE

;D
Yea ds is 4 me, hippppy, But got improved dance steps now, will unveil very soon.

Osakpolo

Aug 3, 2012
Hello friends!

Dear forumites, I have an offer to study for Master in Canada, but my student visa application was refused by Canada embassy in Singapore for fall start date with the following reasons; travel history, immigration status in Malaysia ( I had 11 months valid Malaysia visa as at the date of application), ties with Nigeria (I have travel to Nigeria twice within the two years I spent in Malaysia for completed MBA), financial capability (I used Nigeria and Malaysia Bank Statements with enough fund to cover first year tuition and living expenses as disclosed in the requirements, Nigeria statement was return to me with rejection letter and Malaysia wasn't returned). In the end, I was advised by the VO that I can reapply if my situation has change.

Forumites, any useful advice.... pls post here or send to: chichimate@yahoo.com

Osas

Canadian Tafi

Dec 20, 2011
Right said:
As a new PR, you can carry anything except live Monkey, Gorilla or any other endergered species.... ;D ;D ;D

However, you may carry all Naija foodstuff (I will come chop when I visit o!) in a powdry form though.

I go carry Garri, Elubo, Fufu, yam, dry kpomo, egusi, tinko, Apon, palm Oil, Maggi cubes, Brown Beans, Ata lilo (Dry ground pepper), Chairmansis :p :p :p
Palm oil not allowed. No liquids. It will definitely be removed in Lagos.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Osakpolo said:
Hello friends!

Dear forumites, I have an offer to study for Master in Canada, but my student visa application was refused by Canada embassy in Singapore for fall start date with the following reasons; travel history, immigration status in Malaysia ( I had 11 months valid Malaysia visa as at the date of application), ties with Nigeria (I have travel to Nigeria twice within the two years I spent in Malaysia for completed MBA), financial capability (I used Nigeria and Malaysia Bank Statements with enough fund to cover first year tuition and living expenses as disclosed in the requirements, Nigeria statement was return to me with rejection letter and Malaysia wasn't returned). In the end, I was advised by the VO that I can reapply if my situation has change.

Forumites, any useful advice.... pls post here or send to: chichimate @ yahoo.com

Osas
Sorry about that but if u went through this thread properly, you would have noticed that this is not the best place for you to seek advice as what we know here is basicly about FSW immigration program to canada.. Kindly search for Student Visa Application thread... Wish u all the best in your Future Endeavors..

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
@ gel003
Well said

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
EMO said:
The scenario in question is about going with multi airline. And in this case they are not aware that the other airline has their passenger. In the event one wants to use Qatar Airways and the Condor Flugdienst. Once Qatar Airways delivers on its mandate, one will need to disembark with your bags.

Cheers
@ Emo,
At the check in counter in Lagos, you will be asked your destination and of course your Visa will also explain if you are authorized to enter your destination. You will not be able to disembark with your luggage at Frankfurt because you do not have the necessary visa that will enable you do that. For you to have access to your luggage, you must clear the immigration in Frankfurt and they call it Passport Control and once you have done that, it means you are already inside Germany. I strongly disagree with your position that you will have your luggage and check them in again. I am not familiar with Condor, but from my experience in International travels,its just not possible.
What will happen in this instance is that Qatar has a relationship with Condor and their internal arrangement will work your baggage transfer and upon disembarkment from Qatar, you will proceed to your boarding gate for Condor. You do not need to see your luggage and in fact, you will not see it. Exactly what happens between Lufthansa and Air Canada is what you will expect.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Ikemba said:
@ Emo,
At the check in counter in Lagos, you will be asked your destination and of course your Visa will also explain if you are authorized to enter your destination. You will not be able to disembark with your luggage at Frankfurt because you do not have the necessary visa that will enable you do that. For you to have access to your luggage, you must clear the immigration in Frankfurt and they call it Passport Control and once you have done that, it means you are already inside Germany. I strongly disagree with your position that you will have your luggage and check them in again. I am not familiar with Condor, but from my experience in International travels,its just not possible.
What will happen in this instance is that Qatar has a relationship with Condor and their internal arrangement will work your baggage transfer and upon disembarkment from Qatar, you will proceed to your boarding gate for Condor. You do not need to see your luggage and in fact, you will not see it. Exactly what happens between Lufthansa and Air Canada is what you will expect.
Qatar Airways has no relationship whatsoever with Condor. It is only Lufthansa that has relationship with condor flugdienst. So If the multi airline ticket of LH/DE was booked. You position stands. If the Qatar route is employed then some stuffs has to happen to have your luggage on condor plane.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Ikemba,

You speak with immense wisdom & enlightenment... I'll appreciate if I can meet you personally someday.

Lest í forget,is d get together hitherto slated for 18th august still going on as planned ? I'll appreciate a confirmation.

Have great weekend guys !

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
EMO said:
Qatar Airways has no relationship whatsoever with Condor. It is only Lufthansa that has relationship with condor flugdienst. So If the multi airline ticket of LH/DE was booked. You position stands. If the Qatar route is employed then some stuffs has to happen to have your luggage on condor plane.
To be frank this option will be so cumbersome and you will need necessary visas as the tickets are not booked as one .... Ikemba is so right.
even if i want to consider breaking this journey, qatar is just way off and then imagine doing it with 3 kids...the flight too long for that kind savings.. what if baggage does not arrive on one leg of the flight? imagine you get to frankfurt and your bagage does not arrive how do you deal with the issue...who will help you retrieve it from qatar and forward it through condor

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAPPY WEEKEND ALL

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
vikolo said:
To be frank this option will be so cumbersome and you will need necessary visas as the tickets are not booked as one .... Ikemba is so right.
even if i want to consider breaking this journey, qatar is just way off and then imagine doing it with 3 kids...the flight too long for that kind savings.. what if baggage does not arrive on one leg of the flight? imagine you get to frankfurt and your bagage does not arrive how do you deal with the issue...who will help you retrieve it from qatar and forward it through condor

My people,

Cheap article dey run beleo
Sometimee, awuff dey purge

Lagos- or Abuja - ( London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Rome, ) - Canada will do
Why travel round the world ?

Our flight from Lagos to Frankfurt was about 6hrs
Frankfurt- Calgary was 9.20mins. We were so tired that sleep refuse to come when we arrive calgary

Please , let us use wisdom at times.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
vikolo said:
You can fly Lagos via Royal Air Maroc is the cheapest airline their office is in Vi the route is Lagos-Casablanca-montreal. if you have US visa you pay less Lagos-Casablanca-New york.

For those trying to carry oil please don't try it as they scan your luggage.
Also when you are checking in from Lagos airport your luggages will be checked in till your last destination.
you will be told and a tag will be on your boxes and a copy on ur ticket.
Have a bless week.
Dan