+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

BDPA

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Sept,2011
Med's Request
29th March,2012
Med's Done....
Received by VO 23rd April,2012 Ecas 14th May,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st May,2012 and submitted by hand 7th June,2012
VISA ISSUED...
12th June,2012 and collected 14th June,2012
LANDED..........
12th July,2012
jelili said:
Hello Bdpa,I am also in the situation I did medical on march-13-03-2012 and medical result have been received line update in april-24- 04-2012,since then no PPR let pray for Accra.

Jelili,

You should receive your PPR any time from now.

All shall be well with us all...

God bless u

BDPA

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my naija forums membars.please make all of yous know it say all your PR must come gbam.i am understood the mind worry worry.me slef it is now affected me.i want see all my forum friendses dey jolly jolly.this accra poepols sometime they can crazen for head.i was spoking to one of thems for phone yesterday that is pass.i am ask the officer womans why the shut up mouth from accra office.and she is tolded me that the office is compilation 25 ppr,48 mr, 70+ update requestion, say all this will be troway to Nigeria and other country poepols from now to next week.and say Nigeria is get the oliver twist shares.thank sir.

Flaky

Apr 11, 2012
MUFU said:
my naija forums membars.please make all of yous know it say all your PR must come gbam.i am understood the mind worry worry.me slef it is now affected me.i want see all my forum friendses dey jolly jolly.this accra poepols sometime they can crazen for head.i was spoking to one of thems for phone yesterday that is pass.i am ask the officer womans why the shut up mouth from accra office.and she is tolded me that the office is compilation 25 ppr,48 mr, 70+ update requestion, say all this will be troway to Nigeria and other country poepols from now to next week.and say Nigeria is get the oliver twist shares.thank sir.

Hmmm, pa mufu are you sure?????
I did my medicals on 12th april, hubby did his 7th march, yet no update on ecas since. Called asaju, said they have sent it.
If wetin pa mufu dey talk na true, may God make our own be there oo. Amen.

markolo

May 14, 2012
Hi Guys,

I'm the latest guy on this blog. I've read quite a few post and hope this wouldn't take a long time to get done anymore but still seing that it's taking up to 3 years to get through.

Guys, I like to know the maximum time it could take to sail through this application stuff. I'm interested in MPNP. In a nutshell can anyone give me the various steps it takes and how long each of the step will take.

Markolo :-X

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Flaky said:
Hmmm, pa mufu are you sure?????
I did my medicals on 12th april, hubby did his 7th march, yet no update on ecas since. Called asaju, said they have sent it.
If wetin pa mufu dey talk na true, may God make our own be there oo. Amen.
you is now claims it.you is now received it, IJMN. make you siddon look.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
markolo said:
Hi Guys,

I'm the latest guy on this blog. I've read quite a few post and hope this wouldn't take a long time to get done anymore but still seing that it's taking up to 3 years to get through.

Guys, I like to know the maximum time it could take to sail through this application stuff. I'm interested in MPNP. In a nutshell can anyone give me the various steps it takes and how long each of the step will take.

if you is removed that nutshell for in side your quastion, some time one forums member fit to answered you.it can even fit to be me.thank sir

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MUFU said:
if you is removed that nutshell for in side your quastion, some time one forums member fit to answered you.it can even fit to be me.thank sir
Mr Ogedengbe. I know how you can get the best ticket for your family o. You can PM me.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
EMO said:
Mr Ogedengbe. I know how you can get the best ticket for your family o. You can PM me.
thank pa emo.you is good good man.i have buyed the ticketses from the hand of that imo office.small time now,i will flown to canada city with my familys.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
markolo said:
Hi Guys,

Hi,
1.you will need to apply to Manitoba to be selected first
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/eligibility/

2. Apply to Accra as a MPNP
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

You can check other PNP threads to see how long it takes to get the nomination certificate.

All the best!
*Mandie*

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
MUFU said:
Grand Pa MUFU, GCFR, I claim to be part of the MRs o :'(

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
thejackson said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

While we all await Accra ruling, let" attempt the following-

1. Cost of buying new or used furniture in Calgary/ other cities
2. Cost of buying new or used electronics '' ''
3. Cost of buying new or used kitchen utensils
4. Cost of buying new or used car
5. Cost of buying new or used clothes
6 Cost of housing ( 2 or 3 bed rooms)
7 Cost of transportation per month.

The landed Nigers are too busy for now. We hardly see their response.

Only BABA SEGLAD do send words or encouragement.
BABA SEGLAD, THANK YOU SIR and may God grant you the grace to eat breakfast in Toronto, Lunch in London and Dinner in Dubai-AMIN
For settlement, Kijiji, Salvation Army and Value Village should be your best bet for now pending the time you settle down then you can start changing stuffs.
Used Electronics, Furnitures, Kitchen utensils, clothes etc. can be purchased there at very cheap prices.

For Housing, 2- 3 bed room costs an average of $700 monthly plus cable(Internet and TV access) costing about $70 depending on the speed of your internet and the number and type of TV station;depending on the landlord you might pay your utilities which is usually between 100 and 200 if not more depending on your consumption of electricity and gas. You can check kijiji also for houses for rent. Landlords do post houses they want to rent out in there.

You can check www.Kijiji.com for Electronics,cars, furnitures virtually anything. Items individuals want to sell are usually posted there. For example if i want to sell my car all i do is go to kijiji website and post it there including my contact details, then you start getting offers from people.Search by city since you want to land in calgary then search kijiji calgary.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
thejackson said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

BABA SEGLAD, THANK YOU SIR and may God grant you the grace to eat breakfast in Toronto, Lunch in London and Dinner in Dubai-AMIN
Have you tried sending a PM to a landed Nigerian? That would be more effective than waiting for a response on the general forum.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
thejackson said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

But why on earth would you live all our EFFIZY life in Nigeria and settle for Okirika.

Hmmm......thinking....hope Canada worths it salt. Just imagining using people stuff you are not used to.

Have you invited a shipping agent to cost the your valuables,if it worths it,let it sail. On the contrary you can do with Tokunbo car.

P.s; has seen many indians going with their Missie and signed goods to follow at the point of entry.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Pa theJackson and Spicey,

@ Pa theJackson,
If the landed naija are too busy, na we wey never land go give you required answers? :-X Na wa o! me wey never reach Canada before go tell you how much house rent they cost. :eek: :eek: Pa Awoderu, with due respect, how do you know all that you posted? :'( I'll advise that we allow those that are in Canada to do this for us.

@ Spicey,

Hmmm, na wa o...okirika, is that the name they call it in Canada?....I still dey laugh oooooo ;D ;D ;D Anyway, like Pa Awo has said, you need to make do of certain things for a while.

However, the idea of shipping your goods is not economical at all. I interviewed some landed pple and they told me they regreted ever shipping their things because of cost. It cost more at the end of the day instead they advised that one should come and land and buy everything needed GBAM!!!! It is cheaper and environmental friendly. Btw, Spicey would you wioshed to go with pots, stoves,gas cooker, bed, foams, sponges, soaps, chairs, tables, TV, video, DSTV, car(s) etc? Just thinking na ni o GBOSAAAAAA

markolo

May 14, 2012
Thanks Mandie for your response. I appreciate your response. I was actually seeking to know how long it will take to get the nomination certificate. I want to believe that other steps are work-over. What has your experience been like?

Cheers 8)

Markolo