+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@Bdpa
@Jelili
Pls which dmp did you use.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Bros DX ; AW FAR U DEY NA ??????

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Hahahaha,

It sucks!!!

Imagine our dear Pa Jackson who almost wanted to make a hay while sun shines by negotiating for a Town House or Condo after living in the neighborhood of Banana,:........ Phase 1,Osborne,Magodo GRA,Kings Street,Ikoyi and Amuwo Odorin GRa trying to buy Okirika.

This actually implies that Babaiyabor of the Landed Nija thread is correct when he said that Alberta abi Toronto is like Woolich High Street/Backyard/Arsenal talk more of Belvede. We are kings and queens in our country home and I pray that we will be highly elevated in Canada in order not to see essentials as luxury therein.

I may not go with kitchen utensils but for sure I must go with my window blinds,bedspread, toiletries,provisons,indomei,fried meat etc.those will take care of us for one month until the bullshit start rolling in.

Lest I forget,never will I forget my spices both Igbo,Hausa and English ones.

P.s; Ikemba,don't you ever come over for lunch until you provide an evidence that you travelled with Ife eji esi Ofe nsala,Ofe Ora n' nke onugbu.

Hope Pa Diamondx and Mufutua Ogedengbe na anu?

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
I did my medical at Asaju in victorial lsland and report was sent to france for reviewed after everything was oky, france sent result to accra.

Deelily

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Good evening to you all my seniors,
stumbling on this forum has been a thing of joy to me,this is because,i have been going through this forum silently for sometime and having read through some of the pages,i wish to say a big thumb up for you all.Having procrastinated the issue of applying for the canadian immigration visa for years,i decided to take the bull by the horn and go ahead with it,your advise, posts and contributions has been motivating and a source of encouragement to me.
Igbehinadara,thanks for starting this thread,also i appreciate all our landed seniors tito,dreamteam,oloye,barsindoo,fernadez,eggrace,naijapickin,seglad, et al.
Also, pa mufu,pa right,tinuadedebola,spicey,spokes,ikemba,gel003,toluwanile,emo,pa awoderu,the jackson,mamadee,mandiebraxton,kcsider,anigerian,kazee88,and others that i cannot write their names now,i greet you all, you have all been wonderful and doing a great job here,may God reward us all IJN.
i therefore humbly request that i be accepted into this house and family :D.
Thank you all.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Pa Jackson, Lady Spicy and Pa Right i read your post and was laughing, laughing i mean serious laughing ooooooo you people would not kill me with laugh!!!!!!!

Pa Jackson please post your landing related questions to the landed Naija thread thats why we have it and let those of us still battling with our application remain active here, also some of these questions can be answered in your room just go online and google and if you feel the landed naija thread is silent check for landing thread by qorax, explorer, hmmmpak etc these are all landed indians and thier thread contain a lot of info.

Lady spicy please take it easy with pa jackson ooooooo am sure the guy wants to calculate to the last kobo and besides a new baby is coming so he has to plan well there is nothing bad in starting with okrika as long as it is a temporary measure and you cant be too sure everyone here is in IKOYI and GRA have you considered Ajegunle and Sango!!!!!! so canada in the long run would be better for us by his grace let everyone start as best as he can. Meanwhile thanks for making me laugh!!!! and looking forward to when i would get MR so i can also get one of those your awesome pictures(wonder where you get them from though!!!)

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@Jelili
Thanks for ur response. I was just curious because Ashaju doesn't seem to send results on time. They sent mine after about one week, which i don't think is good enough. If there are clinics that can do better, i think members should try them.

BDPA

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Sept,2011
Med's Request
29th March,2012
Med's Done....
Received by VO 23rd April,2012 Ecas 14th May,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st May,2012 and submitted by hand 7th June,2012
VISA ISSUED...
12th June,2012 and collected 14th June,2012
LANDED..........
12th July,2012
Toluwanile said:
@ Bdpa
@ Jelili
Pls which dmp did you use.
Sorry my DMP is in UK bcos my VO is London.

Thank u n God bless.

BDPA

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Deelily said:
Good evening to you all my seniors,
stumbling on this forum has been a thing of joy to me,this is because,i have been going through this forum silently for sometime and having read through some of the pages,i wish to say a big thumb up for you all.Having procrastinated the issue of applying for the canadian immigration visa for years,i decided to take the bull by the horn and go ahead with it,your advise, posts and contributions has been motivating and a source of encouragement to me.
Igbehinadara,thanks for starting this thread,also i appreciate all our landed seniors tito,dreamteam,oloye,barsindoo,fernadez,eggrace,naijapickin,seglad, et al.
Also, pa mufu,pa right,tinuadedebola,spicey,spokes,ikemba,gel003,toluwanile,emo,pa awoderu,the jackson,mamadee,mandiebraxton,kcsider,anigerian,kazee88,and others that i cannot write their names now,i greet you all, you have all been wonderful and doing a great job here,may God reward us all IJN.
i therefore humbly request that i be accepted into this house and family :D.
Thank you all.
You are most welcome. Have you applied and if yes, can you share your timeline

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
spicey said:
Hahahaha,

It sucks!!!

Imagine our dear Pa Jackson who almost wanted to make a hay while sun shines by negotiating for a Town House or Condo after living in the neighborhood of Banana,:........ Phase 1,Osborne,Magodo GRA,Kings Street,Ikoyi and Amuwo Odorin GRa trying to buy Okirika.

This actually implies that Babaiyabor of the Landed Nija thread is correct when he said that Alberta abi Toronto is like Woolich High Street/Backyard/Arsenal talk more of Belvede. We are kings and queens in our country home and I pray that we will be highly elevated in Canada in order not to see essentials as luxury therein.

I may not go with kitchen utensils but for sure I must go with my window blinds,bedspread, toiletries,provisons,indomei,fried meat etc.those will take care of us for one month until the bull*censored word* start rolling in.

P.s; Ikemba,don't you ever come over for lunch until you provide an evidence that you travelled with Ife eji esi Ofe nsala,Ofe Ora n' nke onugbu.

Lady Spicy, Ife selu okwu bu ugwu leaf, the food condiments bu akamu case. Inwero nsogbu so so ma ike oga dikwo gi is na ite igwe 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
spicey said:
But why on earth would you live all our EFFIZY life in Nigeria and settle for Okirika.

Hmmm......thinking....hope Canada worths it salt. Just imagining using people stuff you are not used to.

Have you invited a shipping agent to cost the your valuables,if it worths it,let it sail. On the contrary you can do with Tokunbo car.

P.s; has seen many indians going with their Missie and signed goods to follow at the point of entry.

Hahahaha,

It sucks!!!

I may not go with kitchen utensils but for sure I must go with my window blinds,bedspread, toiletries,provisons,indomei,fried meat etc.those will take care of us for one month until the bull*censored word* start rolling in.

@ Thejackson and Spicey

OMG! you guys would not kill me with laughter. Okrika in CANADA! wait a minute, is there anything like that?

Anyway, i thought there should be the likes of PRIMARKS, where you can get better cheaper things!

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

While we all await Accra ruling, let" attempt the following-

I can talk of Calgary but bear in mind that its my own opinion based on both personal and 'borrowed' experience.

1. Cost of buying new or used furniture in Calgary/ other cities
Depends on your taste (leather or fabric loveseats range from $250 to millions). You can get used ones for free (where free is as free as the cost of going to pick it up).
2. Cost of buying new or used electronics
Your choice will determine how much for new electronics while the make/model will determine the prices for used. You can also get these for free (e.g u can get a 'tube' TV for free but I have not seen a free LED or LCD). You can get a brand new LCD TV from $200 depending on the size and make.
3. Cost of buying new or used kitchen utensils
You will definitely buy these as new. They are inexpensive, about the same price as you get them in Nja depending on your taste o. You have both the originals and the copies.
4. Cost of buying new or used car
You can get a used car that still runs good for as low as $600. Like other items, this also depends on your choice. You can get a lease for brand new car as low as $200 too. A brand new base Toyota Corolla (2012) goes for about $16k plus tax
5. Cost of buying new or used clothes
You can get used for free or for as low as $5. You are better off buying 80% of your clothes from Nja though as they tend to be more expensive here.
6 Cost of housing ( 2 or 3 bed rooms)
Generally from $750 for 2bdrm to $1500 for 3 bdrm depending on the type and area (and in most cases plus utilities)
7 Cost of transportation per month.
You can get a city transit pass at $100 per month. If you have a car, it depends on your movement. I use about $200 on gas monthly.
The landed Nigers are too busy for now. We hardly see their response.

Only BABA SEGLAD do send words or encouragement.
BABA SEGLAD, THANK YOU SIR and may God grant you the grace to eat breakfast in Toronto, Lunch in London and Dinner in Dubai-AMIN

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will suggest that we land with enough money, $15000 - $20000 will get you all the (new)households with a certified used car. Why going for less as low as Okirika?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Jada said:
Have you tried sending a PM to a landed Nigerian? That would be more effective than waiting for a response on the general forum.
Pa Jackson try jada on that