+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
MUFU said:
Hello my good people of Naija, please I am new member of this group. I am happy to see what our people are doing to help each other.
Please my papers have been submit since last year through one agent, under my job profesion which is mechanic trade 7216.
I have recieve that PER letter, since last year december, but now my agent send me notice that the Ghana office want me to show more of papers why I have 13 family children. I gave all their birth cerfeticate in the initial time. please what again can proof that they are all my children. five of them, there mother have break up with me for more than 4 years. it is just me and one wife and the children, will I reject my children in the application because there mother name is not include. it is not a crime to have many children. I am suspecting the agent, so please i need advised from any body who have experience this type of case befroe. I beleif i can get help from this good group. Thanks.

Baba mufu, see your first post.
Compare it with your most recent post. I dey gbadun your girama dat is y I give +1 y/day

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MUFU said:
i thank naija pikin that is invaite me come for meeting place.that him talk i have take.all the other him talk say i am be fake i have l leave for him.that meeting place i no it and peepols will see me for face.i thank all my naija group who is pray for my mr visa.that agent man have tell me say all my children cerfeticate of proof have reach for accra.that one person that he write him name abedi askomah who is work for the intenation office have take it.me slef i am pray for all my naija group.oma ladapo4luv it is me mufutau ogedengbe.what it is?.anothar person
gabil is say i am write ilets for mr biggs.whether i have writed ielts for mr biggs.ibadan.abi abeokuta it is not mattar for your ilets and visa.what it is?.omo lomo o ni pa iya oni iya.
Mr MUFU is sounding more like Pa Right.
Lets see your face.

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
@ all forum members,

Just a quick check on everyone. Please note that while we all wait for Accra, it is important to keep doing whatever we are currently doing and make as much savings as possible.

I just got in here and I discovered that I have to convert every dollar to naira to see the equivalent and I discovered that things aren't really what they seems to be, so please, prepare well financially before coming to Canada.

Just my little coin.

Remi

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
sanusiremi said:
@ all forum members,

Just a quick check on everyone. Please note that while we all wait for Accra, it is important to keep doing whatever we are currently doing and make as much savings as possible.

I just got in here and I discovered that I have to convert every dollar to naira to see the equivalent and I discovered that things aren't really what they seems to be, so please, prepare well financially before coming to Canada.

Just my little coin.

Remi
You are very right! Just having at the back of our minds that it is not rosy in Canada and that we have to work twice as hard as we are now, I believe will do the trick ;). I wish everyone a successful life in Canada!
*Mandie*

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
DIAMONDX said:
@ Lady spicey

Pls how did you get the approval . Did you apply for it . I mean the Manitoba stuff. I will like to apply too
Yes dear,applied online for MPNP under Strategic Initiative Stream and was given approval to embark Exploratory Visitation with Interview.

Hope it helps!

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
Yes dear,applied online for MPNP under Strategic Initiative Stream and was given approval to embark Exploratory Visitation with Interview.

Hope it helps!
Thank you pls I sent u a PM

duba45

Mar 19, 2012
Dear all,
I am new in this forum. I submitted my application in Jan 2012 to CIC, in Feb my account was debited. Exactly 2 weeks later, i got a mail from CIC that has my file number,notification of reciept of my money, the deposit slip number and that they will be sending my application to my visa office. My questions are;
1) Is this the PER or AOR?
2) Does this mean that my application has been transferred to my visa office as of today ,March 19
3) What do i do next?
4) Can i have an idea(no of months, plus or minus) of when i will be asked to go for medicals?

Thanks for the prompt response

Duba

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
duba45 said:
Dear all,
I am new in this forum. I submitted my application in Jan 2012 to CIC, in Feb my account was debited. Exactly 2 weeks later, i got a mail from CIC that has my file number,notification of reciept of my money, the deposit slip number and that they will be sending my application to my visa office. My questions are;
1) Is this the PER or AOR? YES
2) Does this mean that my application has been transferred to my visa office as of today ,March 19 YES
3) What do i do next? WAIT
4) Can i have an idea(no of months, plus or minus) of when i will be asked to go for medicals? [b]12MONTHS ceteris paribus[/b]

Duba

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
duba45 said:
Dear all,
1) Is this the PER or AOR?
2) Does this mean that my application has been transferred to my visa office as of today ,March 19
3) What do i do next?
4) Can i have an idea(no of months, plus or minus) of when i will be asked to go for medicals?

Duba
Welcome on board Duba.
That is your PER.
It would have been transfered, how it is transfered, no one knows, Accra stopped sending AOR as well.
All you can do now is to have patience, i.e, you have just joined the famous long queue in Accra VO.
VO aims to issue visa to post June 2010 applicants in +/- 12 months.

duba45

Mar 19, 2012
Thanks Omo Naija & Omoba 7. I appreciate your quick responses.
Can anyone still throw more light on this plssssssssssssssss

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
duba45 said:
Thanks Omo Naija & Omoba 7. I appreciate your quick responses.
Can anyone still throw more light on this plssssssssssssssss
My dear, it is exactly as Omo Naija and Omobaba have said. Time to join the famous Accra queue....and boy, it is a long and winding one! :p
*Mandie*