+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
HALLELUYAH! Congratulations to the Family!! I pray that God will Favour you in your new country.

Loolo

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
ladapo4luv said:
Hello Jelili, if your office is on the island, simply call asaju hospital to book an appointment. I would suggest you book for Saturday but if you decide to book for any other day, I must warn, it can take you some time as you have to wait for them to open in the morning, do your documentation, wait for the test proper then go for x-tray and all that. I wish you all the best.
I will suggest you designate a day to take the medical examination because of unplanned/unforeseen contigincencies.Where i thought i was going to spend the least time ( Crestview Radiologist),tops 30mins, I spent almost same time i spent at asaju over there. It takes the whole to get the medical examination done. Asaju wastes time unnecessarily. Took me and my family the whole day to get the examination done.

Congrats Most Hon. Pa (etc) Right and all others who recently got one update or the other from accra. Many more good news to come before this month wraps up.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
seglad said:
Pa Mufu. There are no IELTS centers in Ibadan. Ielts centers are in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu.
E don finish. Asiri ti tu. Pa MUFU! Pa MUFU!! Pa MUFU!!! I challenge u. show face in the next meeting and tell us more about how the whole process and the IELTS happened in your own center at Ibadan.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Awoderu A.A said:
I will suggest you designate a day to take the medical examination because of unplanned/unforeseen contigincencies.Where i thought i was going to spend the least time ( Crestview Radiologist),tops 30mins, I spent almost same time i spent at asaju over there. It takes the whole to get the medical examination done. Asaju wastes time unnecessarily. Took me and my family the whole day to get the examination done.

Congrats Most Hon. Pa (etc) Right and all others who recently got one update or the other from accra. Many more good news to come before this month wraps up.
Congratulations. You are certainly almost there. Keep you business in Naija intact sir. I believe you know what I mean.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Ladies and Gentlemen

To God be the glory for the good news of last week
Pa Awoderu, Pa Right, Ladpo and others who received the good news

I mailed my full doc on Nov 2010, my status is still RVBO. Is there anyone in this forum who submitted in Late 2010 or early 2011 whose status is still RVBO?

I suggested sometime ago that we should all show our timeline for ease of comparism and prediction/ forecast

Still on the MPNP, Please those who have been nominated should share their experience and advise

Happy weekend and happy deliberation at the next eagle's meeting

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Laplatto, congratulations I am happy for you. But please, when did you do your medicals and when did u get the PPR? Was the time difference up to two months?

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFU said:
anothar person is come to take me do yeye.see my name is mufutau ogedengbe.go look it for visa office.i have get the ilelts paper that i go write exam for ibadan.my mark is even pass 6.grammar not be my langwage.
Pls do nt misunderstand Me just trying to assist you Its obviousur agent is misleading you

The earlier you tell us d better

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DIAMONDX said:
Pls do nt misunderstand Me just trying to assist you Its obviousur agent is misleading you

The earlier you tell us d better
Let's call a spade a spade,is it Pa Mufu's agent that wrote IELTS exams in Ibadan?

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my naija group are just take me play yeye and i does not like it.i have tell you say the ilets exam i have writed it.i have writed for ibadan hall. sometime that place fit be mapo hall.agent man is not write the exam for me and even he is not give me expo.i am tire for all the talk for my mattar.some person say mufu be fake. i am be the oringimal mufutau way naija poepels will see for face if chiarman is invaite me come for meeting place.it is canada city all we persons is strungling to go.and that place i will go it whit my childrens.haba what it is?

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eljo said:
Let's call a spade a spade,is it Pa Mufu's agent that wrote IELTS exams in Ibadan?

LOl. How am I supposed to know.Its a very strict exam that can't be Manipulated

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
MUFU said:
my naija group are just take me play yeye and i does not like it.i have tell you say the ilets exam i have writed it.i have writed for ibadan hall. sometime that place fit be mapo hall.agent man is not write the exam for me and even he is not give me expo.i am tire for all the talk for my mattar.some person say mufu be fake. i am be the oringimal mufutau way naija poepels will see for face if chiarman is invaite me come for meeting place.it is canada city all we persons is strungling to go.and that place i will go it whit my childrens.haba what it is?

there no IELTS center in ibadan ,so it is impossible for u to ve written one there.
only ARIYA,OWANBE AND POLITICAL MEETINGS HAPPEN IN MAPO HALL.

PA MUFU...

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
MUFU said:
Mr Mufu, I have always had my doubts about your true identity, and you have further confirmed it with your ridiculous claims.
However, for whatever it is worth, let me inform you that, you do not need a special invitation to attend the next eagles meeting.
The venue is Barcelos on Isaac Johnson street, Ikeja GRA. Date is 24th March(next weekend), at 1pm. Come and prove our perception of
you wrong.
Btw, the mobile number you posted on the forum is perpetually unavailable, I am convinced that you are just a jester, have fun until we
catch up with the real you :D :D :D

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Pa mufu, what is your surname again?

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
I've always said on this forum that mufu is not real, how person go write IELTS for ibadan, get 13 children wey wan go canada and ....................
mufu might not be real but he surely makes this forum lively. So Baba +1 for you.
Hope no be mr BIggs you write the IELTS for ibadan???????????????????? lol

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
MUFU said:
Pa Mufu, you should be expecting MR soon if not PPR :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D
having done your Ilets in Ibadan your next level is MR or PPR. :-* :-* ;D ;D