+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
Hi someone kindly advise, if Accra is requesting for additional info within 60days, but the info from a third party will only be ready beyond the deadline given by Accra Vo. How do I go about managing this situation as I was told that if d VO does not get the info requested within the time limit given, decision will be taken on ones file, which may not be favourable. Please your advise is hihly required. Thanks.

wolex

Feb 8, 2012
Hapi new month to all members.it is my prayer that we all hear good news from Accra this month IJN.our expectation to receive MR nd the likes will not be cut short. wishing every1 a favoured mth. Wolex

shola

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-12-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2010
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
Hi all
I just received a medical request by email but there was no attachment .i was informed that the forms will be sent by normal post.I have heard from other forumites that this is not always the case and that the docs are normally attached.
Please did any one receive the medical request by email with the necessary documents attached or this is the normal procedure?

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
Quote from: ladapo4luv on February 29, 2012, 02:37:40 pm
Does anyone know if the clinics work weekends?
Asaju medicals (v.i) work saturdays.
Marien Clinic too work on Saturdays.

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 27, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Accra office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 27, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 27, 2012.

I submitted my document to Accra visa office in 2011. My status changed to in process on January 27, 2012.

It was also written that a letter was dispatch to my address on January 27, 2012. It was stated that I should consider delay in mailing system before contacting the visa office.

Today is February 29, 2012. Almost a month later, I have not received any letter. When exactly should i contact visa office?

NOTE: I have always checked my email box including spam mails since that date , I did not receive any mail.

Please if you advise I send email, kindly state any Accra functional email address.

Please advise.
That seems to be a generic message for all. If there is no request for additional document, hopefully this month or early next month, you should get your eMR. Cheers!

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
Hi someone kindly advise, if Accra is requesting for additional info within 60days, but the info from a third party will only be ready beyond the deadline given by Accra Vo. How do I go about managing this situation as I was told that if d VO does not get the info requested within the time limit given, decision will be taken on ones file, which may not be favourable. Please your advise is hihly required. Thanks.
MIDAS, you just have to work to beat the deadline so that you can be on the safer side. Mount pressure on the third party accordingly.

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
Hi all
I just received a medical request by email but there was no attachment .i was informed that the forms will be sent by normal post.I have heard from other forumites that this is not always the case and that the docs are normally attached.
Please did any one receive the medical request by email with the necessary documents attached or this is the normal procedure?
In our case, the MR + Medical Forms were sent to our mail box. You may need to send mail to ACCRA, asking for the Medical Form to be sent electronically.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
shola said:
Hi all
It is NOT always that they send by e-mail. However I believe you can request that try send you e-MR. It will be up to them which method they use though. Contests!
Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
MIDAS said:
Send what you can within the stipulated timeframe and send VO a letter explaining your circumstance.
Mandie

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Naija Pikin said:
I am in Abuja to see my uncle.

Exactly 8am the secretary told me to come back by 2pm that Oga was not around so I've to hang around till 2pm, by 1pm I'm so hungry bcos I've not eaten since morning & I was left with N200 & unable to get a Local canteen to eat Fufu or Eba. All I was seeing 're big hotels, My eye began to turn fast so I decided to find solution. In my front there was a powerful 5 star hotel so I clean my rough shoe, adjust myself & enter the hotel. At the lobby the waiter asked me are you here to see somebody or you want to lodge in? I said my name is Star & I'm lodging. He told me the least room is 47k per night and I said no problem, this place is lovely, just like the hotel I slept yesterday in Dubai on my way from United States. He says thank you, sir.

I asked can I pay in hard currency because I've not changed my dollars, he told me no problem. Ok where is your restaurant I need to eat first. He leads me to the restaurant and he told the chef to treat me well, that I just got back from US! The chef welcomed me and gave me menu list. I ordered Pounded yam, vegetable soup, Snail & catfish! The chef told me it will be ready in 30min time. I asked for the bar so I can step down before the food gets ready. The chef pointed me to the executive bar mainly for VIP's, where I requested for assorted pepper soup and a bottle of Spanish red wine. I drank two bottles of the wine & two plates of soup and the bill was 34k.

I moved on to the restaurant to eat my food, and the bill for food was 40k because I collected extra plate and the total, including my bar drink came to 74k, while I had just only N200 on me. Sweat began to come out of my face, especially from my nose, despite the A/C and this made the hotel staff to begin to suspect that I don't have money. Before I knew it, the security staff began to gather around me in an apparent attempt to grab their papa, I said to myself 'STAR what can I do ooh? I dial my phone no on my 2nd phone, I pick & said, yes Mallam, asalamalaku, the bomb is still with me you can detonate, yes, explode in the next 2 minutes and I shouted al hadulilai salaam, sahiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm proud to be suicide bomber! Before I drop my phone I couldn't see anybody in the hotel again, even on the street!

Who wan die?
ROFL

You MUST be a Comedian!

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
ladapo4luv said:
Congrats once again Sanusiremi.god will help you amen

Please house, if a dependant's passport expires 6 monhs to issuance of visa,will you advice that a new pssport be procured before travelling? E.g my wife's passport expires in nov. 2012, we are expecting MR as at now, if all the processing clears in June, can I still take the passport to ghana for visa especially when they have stated that passport must be valid for at least 6 months before issuance of Visa or should we go ahead and procure another now?

Thank you.
ladapo4luv said:
OOW4CHRIST said:
Marien Clinic too work on Saturdays.
ladapo4luv said:

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
Gnd will be with you.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Re: NAIJA APPLICANTS PLEASE ADVISE

iilesanmi said:
We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 27, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Accra office. They are pending review.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 27, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 27, 2012.
I submitted my document to Accra visa office in 2011. My status changed to in process on January 27, 2012.
It was also written that a letter was dispatch to my address on January 27, 2012. It was stated that I should consider delay in mailing system before contacting the visa office.

Today is February 29, 2012. Almost a month later, I have not received any letter. When exactly should i contact visa office?

NOTE: I have always checked my email box including spam mails since that date , I did not receive any mail.
Please if you advise I send email, kindly state any Accra functional email address.
Please advise.
Am confused with the dates you quoted. Did you actually applied in June 2010 and sent full documents to Accra in 2011 and there was no further documents update and you went into In-process?? Kindly give your timeline please.

Congrats to all that have receive PR,PPR etc from the Accra Kingdom.
GBAM

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
pls,I need urgent reply about my app,I am MPNP and sumit ful doc to accra since june-16-2011,I mail them in oct they reply me with my file no but in last two week my address disappear and startu change to in-process, we started processing your file in feb-8 bcos I can see that Aug appli have received MR,pls what is wrong with my file.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
jelili said:
pls,I need urgent reply about my app,I am MPNP and sumit ful doc to accra since june-16-2011,I mail them in oct they reply me with my file no but in last two week my address disappear and startu change to in-process, we started processing your file in feb-8 bcos I can see that Aug appli have received MR,pls what is wrong with my file.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR FILE. As yoou are in process, it wont be long before you get MR. Just look at other people's timeline and you know how long others have been waiting.
Mandie