+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Abeg my people ,

make una no vex. Ebi like say na this PNP dey quick quick
How person do do apply for MPN

Please make una talk put fast fast

Any way congrats to Lada4====

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
ladapo and eljo,a big hearty congratulations to the both of ya.aaaaaaaccccrrrra ,you have began and therefore must by the grace of God dish out our own MR.

ladapo,how far with the venue,you didnt get back to me?shee ko si?

All the best all in the month of March.Amen

ig

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
thejackson said:
Abeg my people ,

make una no vex. Ebi like say na this PNP dey quick quick
How person do do apply for MPN

Please make una talk put fast fast

Any way congrats to Lada4====
That had been my observation for a while too. But for those of us who had filed for a category we can only hope that the d-day will arrive like all others had experienced it. Brother your own is around the corner too. How is Zaria? the Lord will continue to watch over you all.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Congrat ladapo and eljo on the MR and the PR. We trust that March will come with many of such good news.

All the best in the journey ahead.

wolex

Feb 8, 2012
This is indeed breaking the news. Congratulations. please d whole house is waiting for you to share your timeline and the category of your application.tnx

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Mama ig thank you so much. I am so sorry, I have actually not called the lady but trust me, I wil get back to you on it by the end of the week. Ind-Dan, thanks for taking time out, I have already booked an appointment with Yama for Monday but will find out if vi is possible this week and might opt for that but what of documentation, what do I need as I intend sending the RPRF tomorrow PM please.

wolex

Feb 8, 2012
Hello house,
I beg,make u dey add my name too. My timelines: FSW Applicatn to CIC Sept,2009. AOR 11,Jan 2010. Full Doc to ACCRA June,2010.IN PROCESS.now,application reviewed and started processing Jan 9,2012
wolex.
IN PROCESS[b [/b] TEAM

1. Madam Tinu
3. Kscider
4. Tokzeees
5. Wolex

MR/RPRF
1. NAME NAMES
Ladapo4luv

PPR
Eljo

1. NAME NAMES

Also, I would like to know if it's possible that CIC would ask for additional documents after IN PROCESS.
[/quote]

fisayoojo

May 2, 2010
Good Morning all, am joining this forum for the first time. My details are/ opened app on Jan 2010, submitted Jan. 2010, first AOR date march 2010, Docs submitted on June 2010 MR, PrEF doc request 08Feb 2012, V O deadline 08 April 2012, MR and RPRF and police report requested. Status docs/waiver, In process. Paid the fees and sent the pol report but they have not sent the MR forms? Is that the trend? Can one do the test before arrival of the forms? Pls share your experiences. Thank you and have a blessed day. From Fis

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
fisayoojo said:
Good Morning all, am joining this forum for the first time. My details are/ opened app on Jan 2010, submitted Jan. 2010, first AOR date march 2010, Docs submitted on June 2010 MR, PrEF doc request 08Feb 2012, V O deadline 08 April 2012, MR and RPRF and police report requested. Status docs/waiver, In process. Paid the fees and sent the pol report but they have not sent the MR forms? Is that the trend? Can one do the test before arrival of the forms? Pls share your experiences. Thank you and have a blessed day. From Fis
Now VO sends MR via e-mail and MR docs as attachment. How did Acrra send you notification for MR?
Mandie

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
fisayoojo said:
You are welcome. U need to come clear. Please check if there was any attachment to the mail sent to you in the MR request.

bermudia77

Jul 30, 2010
Goodday all.
I am new to this forum and trying to understand trhe terms used here.
Sent in my application last year andreceived my application number in december 2012. since then i have not heard any info from them. I want to know the procedure. how long do i have to wait for accra to respond. should i contact them ?????

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
bermudia77 said:
Goodday all.
I am new to this forum and trying to understand trhe terms used here.
Sent in my application last year andreceived my application number in december 2012. since then i have not heard any info from them. I want to know the procedure. how long do i have to wait for accra to respond. should i contact them ?????
By application number, do you mean you received an e-mail from CIC saying you had Positive Eligibity Review (PER)? If so, 2 months is a short time to start worrying about the next update. At best, Accra will send you a mail for doc update in the next month or two....This is the most frustrating stage as you can't predict anything. Join the famous Accra queue where our files are famously 'pending review'...or so Accra keeps telling us :p :p
After the doc update, your ecas will go 'in process' and the med request (whichever comes first)...then passport request and the rest is history...
Mandie

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Hello House,

Please, I need urgent answers to the following questions:

1. what's the best option to making the RPRF payment?
2. where and who should the payment be addressed to? Accra or Sidney?
3. are there other documents to be submitted with the payment?

Thank you as I appreciate a quick response to my enquiries.

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
ladapo4luv said:
Hello House,

Please, I need urgent answers to the following questions:

1. what's the best option to making the RPRF payment?
2. where and who should the payment be addressed to? Accra or Sidney?
3. are there other documents to be submitted with the payment?

Thank you as I appreciate a quick response to my enquiries.
congrats ladapo4luv,
you can pay RPRF with a bank draft raised in us dollars,canadian dollars or cedis,depending on the one you prefer.
the draft should be addressed to accra not sidney.
Concerning where to do the medicals,the center in v.i is slighty more expensive but you do not need an appointment,just call ahead with the nos provided in the attached docs that came along with the eMR.
The yaba center is cheaper but they make you book an appointment and make you wait.
So the choice is yours.

Best Regards

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
ladapo and eljo,a big hearty congratulations to the both of ya.aaaaaaaccccrrrra ,you have began and therefore must by the grace of God dish out our own MR.

ladapo,how far with the venue,you didnt get back to me?shee ko si?

All the best all in the month of March.Amen

ig
Thanks Anty Ig,as our chair has spoken,so shall it be in march.