+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
seglad said:
To answer your question, I would suggest that, you may wait, experience and learn from your own file processing timeline. We shall await you to give us the rightful answer, please. Noone here knows the right answer to your question and may not wish to respond to this type of sensitive question. You may also consider to submitting a fake documents and put CIC and VO into test if documents verification are carried out during the processing time or not but please let us know your outcome. As for every member of this forum, we are associated with real and genuine documents; therefore, documents verification is out of our questions and we not bothered about this.

About transfering documents, when CIC received your document, they paper screenned your documents and assessed your eligibility, if found eligible, your information will be logged on FOSS, CAIPS/GCMS. How Cic transfer documents to VO should not be our business.
THANK YOU!
Thank you sir for the reply. I just have an inquisitive mind and like to see a clearer pic of things due to my training as a regulatory risk analyst in a bank. So all we can do is fold our arms and wait for God's set time. I also appreciate that you are all law abiding on this forum and would do no such thing as sending 'not' genuine docs to CIC, I would do no such thing as well but I found your comment to be sarcastic though. By the way, the Noc code is for my wife, not me. Cheers!

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omoba7 said:
Thank you sir for the reply. I just have an inquisitive mind and like to see a clearer pic of things due to my training as a regulatory risk analyst in a bank. So all we can do is fold our arms and wait for God's set time. I also appreciate that you are all law abiding on this forum and would do no such thing as sending 'not' genuine docs to CIC, I would do no such thing as well but I found your comment to be sarcastic though. By the way, the Noc code is for my wife, not me. Cheers!
@ Omoba, Good one. If sounds sarcastic! Pardon me for that,My reply was just to avert any risk that might be associated with your question. Come to think of it, that kind of a question sounds suspecious and risky. The VO.CIC, MP sometimes come on board and we dont like a situation that they will think we are not confident on our documents, and demand for more scrutiny on our documents which may call for unnecessary delay on our processing time, that was why i quickly responded in order to save your pen, so that that question wont attract any unnecessary attention.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
seglad said:
@ Omoba, Good one. If sounds sarcastic! Pardon me for that,My reply was just to avert any risk that might be associated with your question. Come to think of it, that kind of a question sounds suspecious and risky. The VO.CIC, MP sometimes come on board and we dont like a situation that they will think we are not confident on our documents, and demand for more scrutiny on our documents which may call for unnecessary delay on our processing time, that was why i quickly responded in order to save your pen, so that that question wont attract any unnecessary attention.
ok. I see, thanks for explaining the situation of things sir. I now understand why you mentioned sensitive, control now applied on original post. I was actually thinking in the line of Continuous improvements ideas,na too much book cos am o. pardon my ignorance.lol. I wish the forum had moderators to edit some questions before or after they are posted by juveniles like me.lol

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where are these folks?

Pa AWODERU
PYRAMID777
VOA
TEZKEM
LOOLO
BKY
JADA
JIHEMS
ZOZE
EMMY_EST
IOMOKOREDE
KPOPI77
OBIE
MOT
IWIN2
LUKRING
OGBENI
YEMKIK
OPE
VIKOLO

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
seglad said:
Where are these folks?

Pa AWODERU
PYRAMID777
VOA
TEZKEM
LOOLO
BKY
JADA
JIHEMS
ZOZE
EMMY_EST
IOMOKOREDE
KPOPI77
OBIE
MOT
IWIN2
LUKRING
OGBENI
YEMKIK
OPE
VIKOLO
Bros I dey oh!
All I do now is remain behind the scene and follow the thread religiously. I laugh when I see the level of impatience exhibited in the forum. Getting PR is not like buying an item off the shelf in the supermarket. It takes a great deal of time. I see some people submit applications today and expect something to happen immediately...haba wen e no be visitors visa. I also see people bombard the VO with series of emails and expect instant reply as if it is only their email accra has to attend to.
The rules on PR processing is clear and straight forward and over the years, I have not met anyone that has landed (both within and outside the forum) that went through anything different.
So my brother I am simply waiting for MR while going about my normal life in naija. Anytime accra knocks on my door I will answer them and give them what they want.
I am sticking to the idea that brought about this forum- Answering questions of those that have applications or one form of update or the other to submit.
I have come to realise that '' when e no be your turn, e no be your turn.. but when e be your turn things go happen like speed of light''. I dey wait oh, dey smile on top am sef cos I know say one day e go be my turn.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikolo said:
Bros I dey oh!
All I do now is remain behind the scene and follow the thread religiously. I laugh when I see the level of impatience exhibited in the forum. Getting PR is not like buying an item off the shelf in the supermarket. It takes a great deal of time. I see some people submit applications today and expect something to happen immediately...haba wen e no be visitors visa. I also see people bombard the VO with series of emails and expect instant reply as if it is only their email accra has to attend to.
The rules on PR processing is clear and straight forward and over the years, I have not met anyone that has landed (both within and outside the forum) that went through anything different.
So my brother I am simply waiting for MR while going about my normal life in naija. Anytime accra knocks on my door I will answer them and give them what they want.
I am sticking to the idea that brought about this forum- Answering questions of those that have applications or one form of update or the other to submit.
I have come to realise that '' when e no be your turn, e no be your turn.. but when e be your turn things go happen like speed of light''. I dey wait oh, dey smile on top am sef cos I know say one day e go be my turn.
I say Amen ooooo. Thanks for showing face again o. Hope to see more of you. Dont forget Our Eagle meeting in March 24th.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
That will be nothing but anarchy. The Lord is able to watch over us all.
Uhmmmm, NAH WA O. AT this sensitive time? How could 7 churches be shut down because of Noise level. How did they measure their decibel. The noise level of the whole churches in lagos state does not even measure to the Noise that comes from Generating sets 80-120decibel in every household. What about the honk level of the okada 200db, Danfo 150db? Nigeria is on the high top of a pyramid dancing alanta, would Nigeria fall apart or the pyramid will be dismantled. Food for taught.

http://www.nigeriadailynews.com/general/29912-lagos-state-government-shuts-down-seven-churches-over-noise-pollution.html

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
vikolo:
Quote from: seglad on February 26, 2012, 07:28:16 pm

Where are these folks?

Pa AWODERU
PYRAMID777
VOA
TEZKEM
LOOLO
BKY
JADA
JIHEMS
ZOZE
EMMY_EST
IOMOKOREDE
KPOPI77
OBIE
MOT
IWIN2
LUKRING
OGBENI
YEMKIK
OPE
VIKOLO

Bros I dey oh!

I feel the same way as Vikolo, I read the thread when I have the time but my energy is been focused on other important things.

I beg where is Naijapikin?

Have a favoured week!

Loolo

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
seglad said:
Where are these folks?

Pa AWODERU
PYRAMID777
VOA
TEZKEM
LOOLO
BKY
JADA
JIHEMS
ZOZE
EMMY_EST
IOMOKOREDE
KPOPI77
OBIE
MOT
IWIN2
LUKRING
OGBENI
YEMKIK
OPE
VIKOLO
Seglad, I dey kampe, just decided to chill out to avoid anxiety attacks. From the look of things, it wont get to me earlier than 2014 (update) 2015 (MMR) and 2016 (PPR). So burying my head in other things. thanks for asking though.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
pyramid777 has evolved to "Omo Naija" ;D

seglad said:
Where are these folks?

Pa AWODERU
PYRAMID777
VOA
TEZKEM
LOOLO
BKY
JADA
JIHEMS
ZOZE
EMMY_EST
IOMOKOREDE
KPOPI77
OBIE
MOT
IWIN2
LUKRING
OGBENI
YEMKIK
OPE
VIKOLO

chevchenko

Jun 3, 2005
Nigeria
Guys,

I want to add my new baby to my application, I got this response from CIC

An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. Forms can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.

* Payment of the Application for Permanent Residence Fee for your new dependent if he is accompanying. (for current fees, please consult: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp)

* Copies of birth certificate for your new dependant
* 4 passport-sized photos for your new dependant, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf;

* Copies of the biographical pages from valid passports for your new dependant

I wish to know how I can make the said payment from Lagos.

thanks for your responses

Chev

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
loolo said:
I beg where is Naijapikin?

Have a favoured week!

Loolo
I am in Abuja to see my uncle.

Exactly 8am the secretary told me to come back by 2pm that Oga was not around so I've to hang around till 2pm, by 1pm I'm so hungry bcos I've not eaten since morning & I was left with N200 & unable to get a Local canteen to eat Fufu or Eba. All I was seeing 're big hotels, My eye began to turn fast so I decided to find solution. In my front there was a powerful 5 star hotel so I clean my rough shoe, adjust myself & enter the hotel. At the lobby the waiter asked me “are you here to see somebody or you want to lodge in”? I said my name is Star & I’m lodging. He told me the least room is 47k per night and I said no problem, this place is lovely, just like the hotel I slept yesterday in Dubai on my way from United States. “He says thank you, sir”.

I asked can I pay in hard currency because I've not changed my dollars, he told me no problem. Ok where is your restaurant I need to eat first. He leads me to the restaurant and he told the chef to treat me well, that I just got back from US! The chef welcomed me and gave me menu list. I ordered Pounded yam, vegetable soup, Snail & catfish! The chef told me it will be ready in 30min time. I asked for the bar so I can step down before the food gets ready. The chef pointed me to the executive bar mainly for VIP's, where I requested for assorted pepper soup and a bottle of Spanish red wine. I drank two bottles of the wine & two plates of soup and the bill was 34k.

I moved on to the restaurant to eat my food, and the bill for food was 40k because I collected extra plate and the total, including my bar drink came to 74k, while I had just only N200 on me. Sweat began to come out of my face, especially from my nose, despite the A/C and this made the hotel staff to begin to suspect that I don't have money. Before I knew it, the security staff began to gather around me in an apparent attempt to grab their papa, I said to myself 'STAR what can I do ooh? I dial my phone no on my 2nd phone, I pick & said, yes Mallam, asalamalaku, the bomb is still with me you can detonate, yes, explode in the next 2 minutes and I shouted al hadulilai salaam, sahiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm proud to be suicide bomber! Before I drop my phone I couldn't see anybody in the hotel again, even on the street!

Who wan die?

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
chevchenko said:
Guys,

I want to add my new baby to my application, I got this response from CIC

An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. Forms can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.

* Payment of the Application for Permanent Residence Fee for your new dependent if he is accompanying. (for current fees, please consult: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp)

* Copies of birth certificate for your new dependant
* 4 passport-sized photos for your new dependant, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf;

* Copies of the biographical pages from valid passports for your new dependant

I wish to know how I can make the said payment from Lagos.

thanks for your responses

Chev
If you have a dom account with GTB this will not be an issue. They can issue a draft in canadian dollars to you and it takes less than 24 hours to process. All you need do is pay the USD equivalent of the amount and then issue an instruction for a canadian draft.
I did the same this January when I added the details of my new baby.
Hope this helps?

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
i'll advise you use "canadian" dollar draft from GTB as Vikolo has advised earlier as you may not be able to pay your childs fee of $150 to accra using US dollars cos accra wont accept US dollars draft below $300. you can also use Ghanian Cedis.

Your best bet is the canadian dollar denominated draft from GTB.

Congrats on your bundle of joy.... Ire akari ooo

vikolo said:
If you have a dom account with GTB this will not be an issue. They can issue a draft in canadian dollars to you and it takes less than 24 hours to process. All you need do is pay the USD equivalent of the amount and then issue an instruction for a canadian draft.
I did the same this January when I added the details of my new baby.
Hope this helps?

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
Please, I want people (especially those that have landed) to contribute on the following issue:

What is the best & cost-effective method of transferring money from Nigeria to Canada as a new immigrant? Is it advisable to just hold little amount (like 4-5k USD) and transfer the remaining via TC, DD, or Bank Transfer (after landing)? How much is the charge if using any of the method above, and the amount to transfer is up to 15k USD? Also, which Nigerian Bank is still selling TC?

Thanks for your contribution.