+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Dame Zajeb,

How is the Family? My address has disappeared since 27th Jan, we are hoping for the best.

This March will be a busy for Accra...I don't see the rain but I am bringing all the drums out for everybody on this thread.
Have a favoured week.

Loolo

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Where are you Kpopi77,Emperor,Odex?

Loolo

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Naija Pikin, you wan kill me with this Joke.

Pls help me tell your unc Jolantern, I wan join Cabal o.

Loolo

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ezinne said:
ELijo

Congrats
Thanks good mother
@pa Segled thanks
my colleague loolo,thanks.infact you get am i need pa naija pikin so that them go give me fast fast.

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zajeb said:
@ loolo, how re you.hope all is well.any news from your side.

@ members, i notice my address has disappeared since last week. Any one with address disappearance? i hope it comes back with good news.
[/quote
@zajeb, my address disappeared since 27th jan

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Omo Naija said:
The head office of GTB in oyin jolayemi will serve your purpose i.e you will get it same day.

Else, you can use any branch nationwide via your account officer but it might take a while before you finally receive it.

Also note, there might be some bank & conversion charges.

regards,
You can get the CAD draft in Awolowo Road Branch in Ikoyi.

The branch in Oyinjolayemi has been moved to the Head office building.

Kcsider

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Eljo said:
Thanks good mother
@ pa Segled thanks
my colleague loolo,thanks.infact you get am i need pa naija pikin so that them go give me fast fast.
Congrats Eljo

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
13th July 2011, Furthered medicals 15th Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th July 2011, Repeat medicals 23rd Aug 2011/ 2nd repeat medicals Dec 2011> medical result received showed 12/3/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
Eljo said:
Ugwu leaf........ugwu..........ugwu leaves....
Got this letter.....
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 a.m, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.

Please note that our office is closed for public holidays, which include some Canadian and some Ghanaian holidays. Please verify the list of holidays on our website, to ensure that our office is open on the day you intend to visit: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/contact-contactez.

Alternately, you may also submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days. If you choose to submit your passport(s) by courier, you must pay ahead of time for the return courier costs to return your passport(s) to you, and must include a pre-paid courier slip.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. Forms can be found at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406].

- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
- PASSPORTS. Check that:

There is a individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.
- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) AND DOCUMENTATION ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Accra
PO Box 1639
Accra, Ghana
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA
E-Passport: We will only accept applications that include an e-passport. The Government of Nigeria has informed us that effective Dec 31, 2010 the older style of Nigerian Passport is no longer valid, regardless of the validity date on the passport. As we will only insert a visa in a passport with at least 6 months validity, we have stopped accepting the older style passport and require applicants to submit the new e-passport.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,

Immigration Section -KAS

What do they mean appear ? is it ready or not,they should not play any games oh...
Also that i should not sell property ? ah ah....no bi my own?
Thanks to every member of this great forum and respect to all the PAs and MAs.The month is not yet over and yours is next.....who catch am?
This is the best news i have heard in a long time. I am sooooo happy. Congratulations.Now pass the anointing to everyone else.

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMOGE said:
This is the best news i have heard in a long time. I am sooooo happy. Congratulations.Now pass the anointing to everyone else.
Yours must come fast,afterall,it was the same medical palaver...
Thanks oga kcsider

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
seglad said:
@ Omo naija, @ pyramid777, @ Naija pikin are you brothers or same person? Who is impersonating who. My system software showing me that you are of the same person. Anytime omo Naija writes, Naija pikin go follow write under the same IP address. Who is who?
Pa' Seglad, Omo Naija is Pyramid777. Naija Pikin is Naija Pikin, it is I, Omo Peteru, e dake rumuors :D

@ Eljo, you don become the latest Port Harcourt boy 8), we dey come o! Congrats brother man ;)

@ Loolo, I dey feel you, watch out for that.... :-*

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
Pa' Seglad, Omo Naija is Pyramid777. Naija Pikin is Naija Pikin, it is I, Omo Peteru, e dake rumuors :D

@ Eljo, you don become the latest Port Harcourt boy 8), we dey come o! Congrats brother man ;)

@ Loolo, I dey feel you, watch out for that.... :-*
I be wan come meet you for abuja,make we pass go accra,with you even tuesday or if na wesnesday we reach,them go still give us.how you see am?This PPR thing fit make person like say he don drink.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Pa Eljo, even me wey no be say na me get am, he be like say I win 10millionare for "who wants to be a Millionare" with the big grin on my Face.

Sent you a PM

Loolo

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Eljo BIG BIG CONGTRATS TO U. I am really happy to hear this. It means accra aint sleeping afterall.

God will do it for us all IJN, AMEN.

CERUTTI

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2009