+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
OOW4CHRIST said:
My Naija People, please, which airline is the cheapest from Lagos to Toronto (one way)? Also, what's the appropriate time to book for a trip that is to take place in May 2012? I have a family of 5.

Thank you for your candid advice.
As it stand today. Emirate may be your best bet if cost in terms of money is the upper most factor for you to consider. You have options of btw 2 - 8 hrs transit time in DIA. the fight duration between Dubai and Toronto is approx. 13Hrs. I can tell you this that Emirate will make it comfortable for you.

Fastest may be thru BA. But you must be ready to pay.

Cheers

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
omoba7 said:
hi everyone..... PER had been received since November last year as noted in my timeline and was advised in PER that all correspondence must be to VO but I am yet to receive AOR from accra i.e acknowledgment that file has been received from CIC, Nova Scotia. Now my question is; Do Accra not send out AOR? cos I need to send them a case specific enquiry to update my address :-\
have you checked your status on ecas??????

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
mandiebraxton said:
I believe in a few weeks (even months) time, Accra will send you a letter requesting for document updates (if there is the need) or just a letter saying they have your file and would be contacted in due course. My advise: give it a few more weeks and then send the a CSE...let's all remember Accra in our prayers that the officers will have no rest until they send us our MRs and visas....

Mandie
Amen to the bolded part. Not just sure if they have received the file or not, I recently changed address and I need to update it.

Gabil said:
have you checked your status on ecas??????
I check every monday to friday ;D. The address dissapeared about two weeks ago, now it's back. Case status says '' in process''. If i click the ''in process'' link, it says: we received your application on 17th of August,2011. I don't know if that's the Ecas status for everyone. ::)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
omoba7 said:
Amen to the bolded part. Not just sure if they have received the file or not, I recently changed address and I need to update it.

I check every monday to friday ;D. The address dissapeared about two weeks ago, now it's back. Case status says '' in process''. If i click the ''in process'' link, it says: we received your application on 17th of August,2011. I don't know if that's the Ecas status for everyone. ::)
With most of the post July 2011 applications, the files go straight to 'in process', which is different from the 'actual' in process which states the date they started processing the file. So I guess you have to wait for Accra to contact you.
Mandie

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
don't over worry your self, just stick to what mandie has told you cos she is always 99.99% correct.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
mandiebraxton said:
With most of the post July 2011 applications, the files go straight to 'in process', which is different from the 'actual' in process which states the date they started processing the file. So I guess you have to wait for Accra to contact you.
Mandie
Gabil said:
don't over worry your self, just stick to what mandie has told you cos she is always 99.99% correct.
Okay friends..I will just have patience and pray they Accra keep in touch soon. Thanks for the replies. ;)

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
As it stand today. Emirate may be your best bet if cost in terms of money is the upper most factor for you to consider. You have options of btw 2 - 8 hrs transit time in DIA. the fight duration between Dubai and Toronto is approx. 13Hrs. I can tell you this that Emirate will make it comfortable for you.

Fastest may be thru BA. But you must be ready to pay.

Cheers
EMO, Shalom1 thank you for your contributions. By God's grace we shall see one of these days. Regards.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
NAIJA PEOPLE, ABI NA FUEL SUBSIDY MAKE US JUST DEY SILENT FOR THIS FORUM TODAY?
VERY VERY SOON WE ALL WILL BE SINGING A NEW SONG IN CANADA... SOME BODY PLEASE SAY AMEN.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabil said:
VERY VERY SOON WE ALL WILL BE SINGING A NEW SONG IN CANADA... SOME BODY PLEASE SAY AMEN.
Amen my brother

scel

Nov 21, 2011
Gabil said:
Amen IJN.

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
Great people ..

Please i have been suffering and keeping quiet , and i dont want this to continue . i need your help biko !

Since September 2011 , i have been waiting for my medicals from Ghana , shortly before the expiration of the stipulated 60 days i wrote Accra that i havent seen the letter and suggested using my office address in Ghana , so a new medical was issued and addressd to my ghanian office branch in care of a good friend/colleague since nov 2011 . Up till now nothing has shown up in Accra or even Nigeria .another 60 days is about to expire . I have written again suggesting that i use a paid DHL envelope ..... i havent got a reply ..but has anyone experience this before ???
Forum what can i do again ....

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Jibaba said:
Great people ..

Please i have been suffering and keeping quiet , and i dont want this to continue . i need your help biko !

Since September 2011 , i have been waiting for my medicals from Ghana , shortly before the expiration of the stipulated 60 days i wrote Accra that i havent seen the letter and suggested using my office address in Ghana , so a new medical was issued and addressd to my ghanian office branch in care of a good friend/colleague since nov 2011 . Up till now nothing has shown up in Accra or even Nigeria .another 60 days is about to expire . I have written again suggesting that i use a paid DHL envelope ..... i havent got a reply ..but has anyone experience this before ???
I'm not familiar with the scenerio......but I've heard some people get their MR via email with necessary forms attached. Since you are waiting for a response to your
recent enquiry to Accra maybe you should write then again requesting for it to be sent to you via email.

All the best.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jibaba said:
Great people ..

Jibaba

My fellow 9ja, please email and suggest you will come pick up the envelope yourself (this is what you should have done first time). Don't leave anything to chance o, take the bull by the horn, yourself.

Peace!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Jibaba said:
Great people ..

I suggest you either request for MR through e-mail (as Accra has indicated that is the method they use for newer cases) or collect it in person. I will rather go to VO myself than wait for postal service..So please send VO an e-mail for e-MR.
Mandie

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
Thanks my people

I never thought of the option of going to pick it up ! I will suggest this to the Accra people . I understand i may not have th e-MR option as my stream is the FSW and have been on it for a while ... 2007

Thanks

Jibaba