+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
OOW4CHRIST said:
Shalom1, thank you. The Province we're going to is Ontario (Mississauga). So, our POE is Pearson Int'l Airport, Toronto. I'm considering Emirates because they allow one-way trip, but the distance is longer. Kindly advise.
Pearson is the perfect option for Mississauga. The airport is in your backyard. I would expect all airlines to sell one way tickets because of your PR visa. One way is not allowed for temp residents or visitors but permanent residents/citizens of a country are allowed one way into that country (any contrary views please?).
I just checked KLM website and it allows one way ticket.
Search very well and look for a good bargain as well because you are booking ahead of time.

Best wishes and hope to welcome you soon.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Happy new year all,

I'll like to know if any accra vo FSW applicant has received Medical request in this new year ?

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
EMO,oow4Christ,gebil and co,thank U so much for your kind words and encouragement.I shall be waiting hoping for the best.I must say this forum is a blessing to many of us .

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
EMO,oow4Christ,gebil and co,thank U so much for your kind words and encouragement.I shall be waiting hoping for the best.I must say this forum is a blessing to many of us .

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Omo Naija said:
Happy new year Mandie..... ;D

I kinda missed u ;)
Mandie , quite a long time, you have been kind of silent . I pray your med request comes this january

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
I get confussed when I hear update from vo.
Can this mali below from accra which I have sent since 09-12-2011 said to be an update ??????

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

A separate and newly completed Schedule 1 Background Declaration form (IMM0008 Schedule 1) bearing original signature(s) for yourself. Update your addresses section, as the time between 09/2002 and 09/2004 is not covered. There is a gap in your Personal History between 06-09/03. You claim to have worked in lagos from 2003, but only lived there until 2002. Form can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

* A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures for yourself and Spouse/Common-law partner. Please leave sections A and B unsigned as you are married and have a child. Form can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

* Evidence that your relative resides in Canada. This includes but is not limited to: pay stubs, T4 slips, utility bills, and banking history. Driver's licences, Property tax assessments, Social Insurance or Health Insurance cards are not sufficient.

All forms must be signed and dated. Incomplete forms will result in a delay in the processing of your application. For all requested forms, questions must be answered in full. Details must be provided for every month/year since the age of 18. Do not leave any gaps or blanks. Write 'NONE' in the box if the question is not applicable to you.

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Mandie, are you there????

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I am here!...I had a similar e-mail from Accra on 25 August 2011. I have provided the docs requested and have been waiting for the magical MR since. I suppose once our files were updated with the docs requested, they gave 'Bring Forward Dates (BFD) which is the date they will open our files again. We should be glad they have asked for documents updates, the next communication from Accra will be MR, IJN!
Mandie

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
why am even worried now is that most vo update ask applicant to fill the Generic application form for canada {IMM0008} and i didnt fill it when i submitted my application.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Gabil said:
why am even worried now is that most vo update ask applicant to fill the Generic application form for canada {IMM0008} and i didnt fill it when i submitted my application.
I dont think you should be worried about that. Just send them the documents they requested.
Mandie

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
hi everyone..... PER had been received since November last year as noted in my timeline and was advised in PER that all correspondence must be to VO but I am yet to receive AOR from accra i.e acknowledgment that file has been received from CIC, Nova Scotia. Now my question is; Do Accra not send out AOR? cos I need to send them a case specific enquiry to update my address :-\

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
omoba7 said:
hi everyone..... PER had been received since November last year as noted in my timeline and was advised in PER that all correspondence must be to VO but I am yet to receive AOR from accra i.e acknowledgment that file has been received from CIC, Nova Scotia. Now my question is; Do Accra not send out AOR? cos I need to send them a case specific enquiry to update my address :-\
I believe in a few weeks (even months) time, Accra will send you a letter requesting for document updates (if there is the need) or just a letter saying they have your file and would be contacted in due course. My advise: give it a few more weeks and then send the a CSE...let's all remember Accra in our prayers that the officers will have no rest until they send us our MRs and visas....

Mandie