+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
Hello guys,
I was nominated by Quebec with code 130 priority processing and had the option of using accra or buffalo and chose buffalo. standard buffalo aor time is 5-7 months. I want to know wat standard aor for pnps for accra is, then i want to know if you know anyone whose time has been reduced and got aor faster due to having 'priority processing' from the nominating province...

Imole

Dec 30, 2010
TJ2010 said:
He my people. Long time. I know alot of people may not recognize me again. Sorry for lack of'participation'all this while. I need your help. I have been sent an email to send another bank account and employment document. I was all told to send processing fee for my two children. They said they don't take master card again. What method are people using to pay processing fee to the accra office. Pls reply in time as I am about to make a decision, don't want to make a wrong one.
I will advice that you use a Domiciliary Account(Dollar). A draft will be raised in favour of The receiver general for canada, most GTB will do this for you within a week and a half. You only need to write a letter stating your request. If you are in lagos then its much easier, you can get it within three to five days. All the best.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Hey Jada, thanks for the response to my querries, don't mind me jare, I just got carried away ni, having waited almost endlessly...I don't expect anyone to give me specifi answers though.
@ Emperor, I applied under family stream. @ Omoba, I sent my application to ACCRA and only just recieved my AOR after about 4 months of golden silence.....

To everyone, thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this big family in 2011, may the Lord answer us speedily in the coming year and may HE deliver us from the hands of Uncle Jo and his subsidy removal plans..... ;D

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Nature nature nature if we can't have a white xmas,u could ve given us our usual harmatern christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FELLOW NAIJA

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Merry Xmas to all,

The joy of Christmas will grant all our heart dsires.

Eku Odun , Eku iyedun, aseyi samodun.

Odun yi asan wa sowo, somo, aiku ti se bale oro.

Luv ya all.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
In all situations or circumstances, let us thank the almighty God awesome in every ways whether white or harmattan christmas.MERRY CHRISTMAS and a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.Ig

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hello Ladies/Gents,

Wish u merry xmas and prosperous new year in advance.

I pray for more responses from Accra in 2012.----- Amen!

Cheers

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL NAIJA.BOKO HARAM PLAN NO GO SUCEED OHHH. BOMBING A CATHOLIC CHURCH IN NIGER STATE AFTER FUTILE ATTEMTS AT MFM. THEM CUP GO SOON DON FULL AND NA GOD GO EXPOSE THEM.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Omoelle said:
Merry Xmas to all,

The joy of Christmas will grant all our heart dsires.

Eku Odun , Eku iyedun, aseyi samodun.

Odun yi asan wa sowo, somo, aiku ti se bale oro.

Luv ya all.
Thanks for all the greetings, who taught you ngbati ngbati?

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
After sending all document to visa office, accra ghana. Wats d time frame to be expecting medical request ? Thx for ur support and concern ...

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
After sending all document to visa office, accra ghana. Wats d time frame to be expecting medical request ? Thx for ur support and concern ...

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chibiks said:
Hello guys,
I was nominated by Quebec with code 130 priority processing and had the option of using accra or buffalo and chose buffalo. standard buffalo aor time is 5-7 months. I want to know wat standard aor for pnps for accra is, then i want to know if you know anyone whose time has been reduced and got aor faster due to having 'priority processing' from the nominating province...
Hi Chibiks, well there is no general answer to ur question cos more often than not, the time may also depend on the officer handling ur file.
i got my AOR from accra 2weeks after applying needless to say that the hard copy of my AoR arrived exactly 22days after applying but be that as it may, i waited 7months to get my MR and the whole deal with Accra took like 9months.. whereas there are some applicants who had to wait 5months to get there AOR and 2weeks later month they got MR. so it is ready hard to say that cos AOR comes early then the MR too will & vice versa. and mind you it was clearly written on my selection certificate that i was marked for pRIORITY treatment. Yu just pray that ur file will not b handled by a though agent like Agent 000005 who handled mine in Accra..

@ Jada: trust preparations is on going.....make u no 4get any thing o....

@ Ladapo & LOOLO: Congratulations more of such good news from ur respective ends.. indeed a wonderful xmas gift to both of u.and i do not think MR by january/february for Ladapo will be a bad new year gift either IJN

we had white chritmas in montreal!!!!!!!!!!!!! the snow came making the streets beautiful with d christmas decoration.... white christmas indeed.... temperature minus 20 degrees... hence it was an indoor christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
EMO said:
Thanks for all the greetings, who taught you ngbati ngbati?

EMO,

Omo Yoruba ni mi o swagger ..........lol..

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Lucasvilla said:
if your application is under MI3 you can look forward to 90 days possibility. There is no official release to back my suggestion it's based on the method that cic had adopted, fondly call LIFO.
cheers