+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
EMO said:
@ All.
I have a brother who will submit IELTS academic module result, do you thing it's okay?
CIC canada would reject Academic IELTS, it's not worth the risk especially if it's a fast moving NOC ..there were some rejected cases due to Academic IELTS in the MI 3 thread.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omoba7 said:
CIC canada would reject Academic IELTS, it's not worth the risk especially if it's a fast moving NOC ..there were some rejected cases due to Academic IELTS in the MI 3 thread.
Though CIC requested for General ielts,but it is better to play safe. should anyone would submit Academic, it will be accepted.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
EMO said:
@ All.
I have a brother who will submit IELTS academic module result, do you thing it's okay?
Those that submitted academic module were rejected in post June 2010. However, they were later given the opportunity to submit general training. That led to massive delay in their applications.
The person in question should decide for himself.
Surprisingly, 'General' is easier than 'Academic' (in my opinion).

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Re: Request Letter

@EMO I used ielts academic and it was accepted.
Tolu

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
seglad said:
Though CIC requested for General ielts,but it is better to play safe. should anyone would submit Academic, it will be accepted.
CIC's ministerial instruction -3 for July 1st,2011 seriously declined Academics IELTS. Dear,kindly recheck the current checklist as it was clearly stated.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
I don't think it is advisable to continue the debate whether Academic or General IELTS is accepted or not.

The CIC and Accra VO specific instructions should be our commandement.

Pa Seglad is an old skool and he is writing based on the fact of his case up till June 26, 2010. :-*

Much had been said regarding the issue. Only a foolish fly follow the corpse to the grave and the stubbon flies end up inside the bottle of chairman (Pa Naija Pikin, She u dey dia?) ;D

If the person in question, having read all these still decides to register for Academic....or General....is no longer the fault of the forum GBAM!

My Verdit
Allow the person to register for IELTS GT gbam.

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
I heard there's a yahoo thread. How do I join?

Merry xmas everyone!!!

Ma IG: rsvp go dey on the 25th? :-*

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
Hello everyone

Merry Xmas!!!!!

concerning the IELTS issue, saw this in a forum.I think it will be useful.

forum topic:
Canadian Immigration Questions and Answers with Sir David Cohen

I have done the Academic IELTS. Can I use these to apply for the Federal Skilled Worker Program?

Unfortunately, Academic IELTS will not be accepted for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. All applicants are required to provide results of the General IELTS, regardless whether English is their native language or not. It is important to note that your IELTS results must be included in your application when you submit to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia or your application will be returned.
If you have not taken the IELTS yet or need to improve your scores, Canadavisa.com offers free IELTS practice tests to improve your English reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills.

hope it helps..

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
I don't think it is advisable to continue the debate whether Academic or General IELTS is accepted or not.

The CIC and Accra VO specific instructions should be our commandement.

Pa Seglad is an old skool and he is writing based on the fact of his case up till June 26, 2010. :-*

Much had been said regarding the issue. Only a foolish fly follow the corpse to the grave and the stubbon flies end up inside the bottle of chairman (Pa Naija Pikin, She u dey dia?) ;D

If the person in question, having read all these still decides to register for Academic....or General....is no longer the fault of the forum GBAM!

My Verdit
Allow the person to register for IELTS GT gbam.
Pa' Right, Chairman too expensive for a stubborn fly :D, na inside bottle of palm wine that one fit fall inside :p

Let me use this opportunity to wish you, and all our Pa's, Ma's, Babes, and Newbies, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!, JINGLE BELLS!,JINGLE BELLS!, MAKE UNA JINGLE ALL THE WAY INTO 2012 GBAM ! :-* :-* :-* :-*

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
@ ma Ig

Good day ma,
please i would like to join the yahoo group concretejungle spoke about.How do i go about it?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Re: Request Letter

Toluwanile said:
@ EMO I used ielts academic and it was accepted.
Tolu
Babe Tolu,

Going through your Profile Mam,i found out that you are a pre June 26,2010 applicant and therefore MI2 or 3 instruction wasn't specific/clear on the type of IELTS to be taken as at the time of your application.

Always,

Spicey

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is to all my Naija peeps

As I sign off this forum for the holidays (I do not plan on thinking about Canada for the next 14 days), this is wishing you all:

A Merry Christmas & a happy and prosperous NEW YEAR !!!!!

May all your xmas and new year wishes come true, amen.

Happy holidays all!!!

Peace!!!

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
ezinne said:
Madam ezinne,
Good evening, how are you preparing for the Xmas?????