+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

femolyn1

Sep 13, 2011
igbehinadara said:
GOODNEWS! FAVOUR !BLESSINGS !COMPLETENESS ! DECORATION !LOVE !GRACE all these are for us and our application IJNA.

@ ALL NAIJA, I NOTICED THAT NONE OF OUR NEWBIES HAVE SIGNIFY THEIR INTENTIONS TO ATTEND OUR MEETING ON SATURDAY.IT WILL BE UNHEARD OF,WE ARE NOT A USE AND DUMP GROUP I ENCOURAGE ALL OF US TO COME OUT ENMASS TO ATTEND PLS.

MY OBSERVATION MIGHT BE WRONG BUT PROVE ME WRONG.

To lapatto congrats on the news if your MR,SHALLOM AND TEZKEM all the best in your sojour in Canada.

To those of us still waiting,very soon coming will land at our door GBAM GBAM.KEEP HOPE AND FAITH ALIVE.

Elders,

I femolyn1 with ugwu leave already fixed on my cap hereby signify my intention to be at the meeting this weekend. Ialso know quite a number of newbies who also plan to attend even though they are silent observers of this forum.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

PS.I DEY BEG UNA MAKE UNA SHOW FACE,ESPECIALLY THOSE OF UNA WEY DON GET UGWU LEAF.

@ BOBOWARRI,WEYBU DEY LONG TIME.OLD APPLICANT MAKE UNA SHOW TO ENCOURAGE MEMBERS.

A very beautiful day to you all.

Ig

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
allysamsan said:
hi all, i need ur advice plzzz, we submitted our applicatn as FSW my husband as principal applicant and a self employed architect our application was refused because we did not submitt his business registration and tax payment receipt which he has but was not submitted with our applications. we want to may be we should courier this documents to them before our applications we leave nova scotia. pls ur timely advice is much appreciated

d officer said he was not sure he is been practising as an architect after providing notorised certificates HND, BSC Architecture, M.Arch.

Candidly speaking buddy,you don't need to wait for the return of your whole submission in order to re-submit. This is because,you may wait a whole decade without getting your submissions back..... My processing fees draft for my previous application was issue and dispatched on July 6th and I am yet to receive the stale draft.

If your NOC is still opened,kindly put human and man resources together and forward same to NS.

On the contrary dear,when you are self employed how do you prove that you own the business. You have to forward Certificate of incorporation,Memorandum and Articles of Association(MeMART), form co2 ie Allotment of Shares and Form co7 ie particulars of directors. This is to enable them lift the veil of your company so as to see the Masquerade behind it. Tax clearance receipt and VAT receipt.

My 2 cent dear.

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
igbehinadara said:
GOODNEWS! FAVOUR !BLESSINGS !COMPLETENESS ! DECORATION !LOVE !GRACE all these are for us and our application IJNA.

@ ALL NAIJA, I NOTICED THAT NONE OF OUR NEWBIES HAVE SIGNIFY THEIR INTENTIONS TO ATTEND OUR MEETING ON SATURDAY.IT WILL BE UNHEARD OF,WE ARE NOT A USE AND DUMP GROUP I ENCOURAGE ALL OF US TO COME OUT ENMASS TO ATTEND PLS.

MY OBSERVATION MIGHT BE WRONG BUT PROVE ME WRONG.

To lapatto congrats on the news if your MR,SHALLOM AND TEZKEM all the best in your sojour in Canada.

To those of us still waiting,very soon coming will land at our door GBAM GBAM.KEEP HOPE AND FAITH ALIVE.

PS.I DEY BEG UNA MAKE UNA SHOW FACE,ESPECIALLY THOSE OF UNA WEY DON GET UGWU LEAF.

@ BOBOWARRI,WEYBU DEY LONG TIME.OLD APPLICANT MAKE UNA SHOW TO ENCOURAGE MEMBERS.

A very beautiful day to you all.

Ig
IG,

I initially told you that I'll make the meeting but I'm out of the country at the moment, I'll PM you.

Regards

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
mfoniso said:
Hello, My people!

I am a new member on this forum,[you are welcome on board]and am happy to find my own people here. my question is, would i need police certificate from all the countries i have lived in if you have lived there for more than six months, as i have lived in more than 3 countries or would it just be the country where i reside presently. secondly, ive also got a police character certificate from nigeria, about 2 months ago which was meant for something else in the uk, was thinking if i could use this for canada now if its just two months old, i think you can use it. it expires after 6months, since am not using it again for the initial purpose, but wouldnt know if its the same required by canadian application.

Thanks in advance as you shed more light on this issue
Thank you bro! i really appreciate.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
spicey said:
Candidly speaking buddy,you don't need to wait for the return of your whole submission in order to re-submit. This is because,you may wait a whole decade without getting your submissions back..... My processing fees draft for my previous application was issue and dispatched on July 6th and I am yet to receive the stale draft.

If your NOC is still opened,kindly put human and man resources together and forward same to NS.

On the contrary dear,when you are self employed how do you prove that you own the business. You have to forward Certificate of incorporation,Memorandum and Articles of Association(MeMART), form co2 ie Allotment of Shares and Form co7 ie particulars of directors. This is to enable them lift the veil of your company so as to see the Masquerade behind it. Tax clearance receipt and VAT receipt.

My 2 cent dear.
It's almost same as submitting a new application as they don't accept new evidence after a decision as been made.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
Dear Toluwanile, May God keep you strong and increase your faith in Him day by day. May he also grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tezkem,thanks for that wonderfu prayers of yours to me.I honestly do believe that all will be fine by his grace come 2012.Polestar and Naija pikin,thanks for filling me on your absence.I appreciate you all and God bless.Ig

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Ralfee congratulation and jubilation.All the best .Ig

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
allysamsan said:
hi all, i need ur advice plzzz, we submitted our applicatn as FSW my husband as principal applicant and a self employed architect our application was refused because we did not submitt his business registration and tax payment receipt which he has but was not submitted with our applications. we want to may be we should courier this documents to them before our applications we leave nova scotia. pls ur timely advice is much appreciated

d officer said he was not sure he is been practising as an architect after providing notorised certificates HND, BSC Architecture, M.Arch.
My suspicion is this, it appears you ran into trouble as regard proofing that you are a practicing Arch. Please re-package another application and include the details that Spicey mentioned.

In addition see. Your self-declared main duties are not acceptable to the any officer including my humble self (as if I be Officer, Nawaah o) Laugh! You need a third party evidence such as Purchasing Order or Documented brief from your clients, and payment details showing that you were paid for a particular job which must be architectural services in nature and NOT all these construction wey Architect dey do everywhere "d officer" will not accept anything less than 3rd Party evidence. I hope this helps.

You need to prepare your case like a lawyer, so that your documents will be documentary evidence speaking for themselves.

Cheers. You are winner Gbam

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
I hail all my Naija People who have made a head way in their application and I pray that those of us who are still waiting for good news will receive it before the end of the year while 2012 shall bring forth faster timelines and favourable updates.
I joined this forum in March but I have been more of a silent observer and I must confess that it has been of tremendous help to most people.
I would like to attend the meeting at Etiebet's place tomorrow and I would like to know the time it would start.

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
Please, I will like those who have landed via Emirates Airlines to kindly inform me how they obtained their Transit Visa. Or don't they require Transit Visa to Dubai if you travel through Emirates? Thank you.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Wolecash you are welcome.The time is 1pm prompt.Amen to your prayers.Ig

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
EMO said:
My suspicion is this, it appears you ran into trouble as regard proofing that you are a practicing Arch. Please re-package another application and include the details that Spicey mentioned.
YES!, I very well agree that he should re-package another application before the earlier one gets to him. I guess he would have to quickly order for another copy of his IELTS test report, which would only be sent to a receiving organisation.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
OOW4CHRIST said:
Please, I will like those who have landed via Emirates Airlines to kindly inform me how they obtained their Transit Visa. Or don't they require Transit Visa to Dubai if you travel through Emirates? Thank you.

Not landed yet but I have the info. You don't need a TV to transit thru Dubai. Permit me to advertise for Emirate. You will love it. Unlike BA.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Thanks to everyone for your wishes and prayers.
I pray that God will favour you in your applications.

@laplatto. I have not seen any sign of Christmas yet.

Best wishes
Shalom