+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
ralfee said:
We finally picked up our visas from Accra on Monday 12th December 2011. Thank you all for the encouragement and support and wishing those who are patiently waiting, God speed.
Congrats Ralfee.
God's blessings are yours in Canada

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
EMO,

Thank you for your info. Planning to land after Winter.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Thank you Phemmyforbes. I say a big amen to your prayers. The Lord will keep everyone of us in Jesus name.

@In_dan Thank you my brother. I believe Canada is treating and your family well.We will surely love to have contribution from your end. So try and keep awake.
Tolu

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
EMO said:
@ Shalom 1
Thank God say the Lady no vex admit your family and ask you to go prepare the list in London for another day. Thank God for safe trip and all that has been packaged for you in your new country.
Canada and the US share some similarities in certain things. Their size and the way they design most of their stuffs. UK size affects their thinking and design too. Canada oni ba je o.
Ha ha ha

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
allysamsan said:
My condolence on d death of ur husband, d lord will fill d vacuum for u n bring help whenever n whatever area that u need. he will b d father of all fathers for ur kids.

i want to advice that u should please as much as possible try n dont miss d canada opportunity .

My regards to ur kids n be very close to God
Thank you my person.I quiet agree with your advise. For some reasons, i think i need it now more than ever.

To all you my other brothers and sisters, thank you for your kindness.
Tolu

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
NAIJA1 said:
My dear people. A friend of mine introduced me to this site and I must confess you guys are wonderful. Seniors, elders, Mas and Pas all protocol observed permit me to be part of this winning team.
I am a post June 2010 applicant, and received my MR some months ago.
As of the time of receiving the MEDS my wife was 7 months preg. Am a cardiothoracic surgeon and I felt the risk was not really worth it. So I asked ACCRA for a deferment of my wife's Xray exam which they kindly granted. Now my wife has delivered and we are waiting for the baby's Intl passport to be processed here in England. My question is this should my wife go now for her xray exam or wait to do the her xray part with the baby's MR then both baby and Mum can do the meds. {NB- Myself and my son's have all completed our meds while my wife did all her meds but for the xray}.
My seniors I trust your reply will come soon. God bless u all.
NAIJA1,
Congrats for the joy of a baby. How is the baby's passport application going? Are you waiting for Naija's Passport or British? If it is Naija's passport, you have to follow it up carefully and seriously.
I was in the same position during our medicals. We waited as well. After delivery, Nigerian High Commission told us to wait for >6months to get his passport. They said it was the procedure. Someone came to our rescue and the rest are history.
I wish you the best and my greetings to your family.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Naija Pikin said:
YES!, I very well agree that he should re-package another application before the earlier one gets to him. I guess he would have to quickly order for another copy of his IELTS test report, which would only be sent to a receiving organisation.
He doesn't need to order for a copy of an IELTS,all he needs to do is to provide a Written Explanation backed by the letter sent to him by CIC with a Copy of an IELTS,.

Best wishes buddy.

Always

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Shalom1 said:
NAIJA1,
Congrats for the joy of a baby. How is the baby's passport application going? Are you waiting for Naija's Passport or British? If it is Naija's passport, you have to follow it up carefully and seriously.
I was in the same position during our medicals. We waited as well. After delivery, Nigerian High Commission told us to wait for >6months to get his passport. They said it was the procedure. Someone came to our rescue and the rest are history.
I wish you the best and my greetings to your family.
Hey buddy,kindly reply my PM!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
He doesn't need to order for a copy of an IELTS,all he needs to do is to provide a Written Explanation backed by the letter sent to him by CIC with a Copy of an IELTS,.

Best wishes buddy.

Always

I disagree with that. He will need to order for an original copy and enclose it with the new application. Please take a look at the current checklist.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:

Best wishes buddy.

Always

I disagree with that. He will need to order for an original copy and enclose it with the new application. Please take a look at the current checklist.
Spicey is correct here!!

Please people let us read the guides before we start to disagree!

If you read the new application guides, it states that an applicant can re-apply with copies of IELTS result together with a copy of the previous negative decision!

It is there on the page 'applying for canada immigration'

Peace!!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@Spicey,are you coming for the meeting tomorrow?Ig

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
ANigerian said:
Spicey is correct here!!

Please people let us read the guides before we start to disagree!

If you read the new application guides, it states that an applicant can re-apply with copies of IELTS result together with a copy of the previous negative decision!

It is there on the page 'applying for canada immigration'

Peace!!
If He is to package another application immediately and not possibly waiting endlessly for the rejected one, we advised that he get's a copy from IELTS and send fresh application. Otherwise he will need to wait for the earlier one. As at last count 245/500 Apps are in already. This is straight forward. In addition please add a copy of the rejection letter and a covering letter stating reason for enclosing a copy and not original as instructed. Canada o ni ba je o

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spicey said:
Though with my 2 NERs so far,my applicantions had always passed the Check Completeness stages as I always follow CIC's application guide to the letter.

-1 for you Pa'EMO.........hahahaha
I am still learning from you all. I am open to all form of rebuke and correction. Thanks for the -1. Thank God its not -10. In everything still, we have learnt to give thanks.
Surprisingly the one who asked for help is not even saying a thing.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Emo good one coming from you there.We are here to rub minds ,no hard feeling/harsh words pls.We are all mature people trying to work for each others good.Ig

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Emo good one coming from you there.We are here to rub minds ,no hard feeling/harsh words pls.We are all mature people trying to work for each others good.Ig
Peeps

No harsh words or hard feelings intended in any post, just reminding people to be cautious when giving opinions.

The right thing for the OP to do is already suggested by EMO himself, that is, file a new app together with copy of IELTS & rejection letter.

I hope you all have a great meeting tomorrow, and look forward to the feedbacks and jokes shared!!

Peace!!

PS: I trust that with Pa Right in d house, there will be no shortage of laugther.......GBAM!!