+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
Naija Pikin said:
You VOA don draw my leg come out, I have been sleeping all these while, and have pulled out of the race. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! And to Ralfee, Shalom1(my G), lukeke, omobaba, omi, modelarry, I congratulate and salute you ALL.

To all my Naija forumites, I wish you all the best, I shall pop in from time to time to see how ya ALL are doing. ONE LOVE! :-*

Pa' Naija Pikin BCCB
+2 Cartons of Chairman for u.
Thanks Baba.

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
loolo said:
Happy new month my Family members,a big congratulation to every member of this thread because we are partakers of God's awesome blessings and he makes everything right in His time,This month is filled with many testimonies and showers of PERS,MR,PPR etc.

@ Voa, what a way to start the new month :eek: :eek:, its possible you get your visa before 17th Dec :p :p

Loolo

Babe loolo,thanks.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Vikolo

Seglad don advice you well well o!

Complete the new form and add baby, pay the baby application fee, POF to cover family of four.
If you fit wait, get passport and build up the POF to cover four and send the whole package as one, all this can be done in less than 30 days!!

Congrats!

Peace!!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
My people,

Congrats to all those who received updates from Accra!

I'm happy to inform u all that I also got document request letter from Accra this afternoon. Infact the same requests as is contained in Vikolo's post. I was also given 60days to submit the docs.

I have very similar circumstance with Vikolo as GOD also blessed my family with a bouncing baby girl on the 8th of Nov.

I plan to send in the docs towards end of Dec. By then I would have gotten my baby's passport and completed the form to add my new baby.

Vikolo - there is really no need to rush and send it on monday when u still have to include ur baby's passport. U are allowed to do this within 60 days.
Congrats once more my people! To those who are expectant,pls note that GOD can never fail u.

KcSider

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Vilkolo and KCsider

congrats on update request from Accra. Kcsider please share your timeline

I want to advise here that you should include the following document

1. New form for baby, bay birth certificate and 4 passport photos and international passport page
2. Processing fee for new baby
3. POF to cover new baby

By the way did you receive 2nd AOR from Accra?

Wishing you the very best

I submitted my full doc on Nov 22 2010. I am yet to hear from Accra

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Supa

You may not have to wait for eternity. I submitted my application on June 2005. I still have faith. When I was becoming uncomfortable,
I submitted another application last year. Thus I have two applications at Accra.

Please encourage yourself.If you qualify in the new occupation, file another one or ask Nigers in this forum to show you the PNP
If you faint not, you will get there

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
@kumoj

i am planning to land in manitoba but nothing is set in stone yet.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Na wa o! see wetin Accra waiting time don turn most Pas into? Every thread now is talking of "God just bless my family yesterday with a new baby" hmmmmmmm naija no dey carry last true true. So if not for document updates, many of you wouldn't have informed us of the good news. Na wa for naija men o. :eek: :eek:

Well, I congratulate all of una o. May the Lord, who blessed you with those gift from above, shall surely provide your wallets with the income/blessing to take care of them IJNA. ;D

But on a serious note, am not happy that pre-june applicants were asked to send additional documents when we have already done that while sending full documents to Accra. Abi no be "FULL DOCUMENTS" dem call am again? I tire o. :eek: :eek:

Momo Tinu, your mate again o. Don't come and give us "LAnding experience" o. We have been praying for you since o. Bcos a part of me is telling me that you have already collected MR lolz 8)

To all my pple...I say congrats ooooooooooo

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
@goldenapple

AMEN O!
your Good news is on the way IJN.

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
@VOA

congrats!!!

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
vikolo said:
Hi People,
After more than a year of silence from accra, I received an email this afternoon that I should forward 2 items within 60 days

1. Original of all my employment letters in the last 5 years
2. Bank statements for the past 12 months.

Has anyone received this in recent months? The request is quite straight forward and I am ready to despatch them on monday morning.
However, there is an issue I will like forum members to give their useful advice on. My Family was blessed with another baby a few weeks back now making us 4 in number. When I applied in 2010, the POF I provided was to cover for 3 persons but with the addition of the baby, POF will off course change.

Now to my questions.
While sending the docs, do I advice accra about the baby and provide a revised POF to reflect the number of my family? the only snag here is that the international passport will not be ready by monday when i intend to send the documents as they may want me to provide it immediately
OR
do I just send the documents based on my initial application/POF and then advise accra later about the addition to my family when I have an international passport processed for the baby?

Congrats on the new addition to the family. You need to advice CIC immediately of the addition so its better you do that while sending other documents. And yes you will need to refill the form showing the new addition.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
hi everybody,
got a mail from accra today, please find mail below and kindly advice

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

A separate and newly completed Schedule 1 Background Declaration form (IMM0008 Schedule 1) bearing original signature(s) for yourself. Update your addresses section, as the time between 09/2002 and 09/2004 is not covered. There is a gap in your Personal History between 06-09/03. You claim to have worked in lagos from 2003, but only lived there until 2002. Form can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

* A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures for yourself and Spouse/Common-law partner. Please leave sections A and B unsigned as you are married and have a child. Form can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

* Evidence that your relative resides in Canada. This includes but is not limited to: pay stubs, T4 slips, utility bills, and banking history. Driver's licences, Property tax assessments, Social Insurance or Health Insurance cards are not sufficient.

All forms must be signed and dated. Incomplete forms will result in a delay in the processing of your application. For all requested forms, questions must be answered in full. Details must be provided for every month/year since the age of 18. Do not leave any gaps or blanks. Write 'NONE' in the box if the question is not applicable to you.

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section (FBA)

Canadian High Commision | Haut-commisariat du Canada

PO Box 1639 | Case Postale 1639

42 Independence Avenue | 42, av. Indépendance

Accra, Ghana

+233 0302 211521

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
VOA said:
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

My people at long last VOA joined the club.

Thank you Lord for making this possible.Am very greateful to every member of this thread for being there when the going was tough.

VOA
Congrats and best wishes

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
mfoniso said:
The good news is that Accra is working. They sent me AOR just last week and this week, they sent a request for additional documents. The challenge is: when i applied under spousal sponsorship, they rejected the application and said the marriage was fake. I took it in good faith, refused to file application and moved on. Well, actually i moved on because my husband didnt have the patience to either wait for me to come back to Canada or to file an appeal. He moved on with someone else and here I am. But that is not the reason for this post. The reason is, now i have applied on my own and everything has been going on fine - until now. Accra is now asking me to submit documents from my husband in Canada. A man they said my marriage to him was fake. A man i havent spoken to in two years. And a man who will probably not even help by sending the documents. So what do i do? Can i file for divorce in Nigeria (based on intentional and long term separation)? And then attach the divorce certificate? Any lawyers in the house? Anyone with idea please lemme know.
I pray for you for a breakthrough.
I think Seglad advice is a good one.
Please seek professional advice. I believe you are close to your miracle - maritally and otherwise.

Best wishes.
Shalom