+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
ladapo4luv said:
@ PhemmyPhorbes,

I am so happy for you....I wish the rest of us still expecting to hear from Accra, soonest response...lol

Please, I still have not heard a thing from Accra oooooo, though, my PNP was sent on the 3rd of August, not even an AOR.
Hello ladapo4luv,
I am yet to hear anything from Accra also, although mine is QSW and my application got to Accra on the 25th of August. Did you use the new Bar-coded IMM 0008 application form or the former form?

I salute you all o my people and I pray all our expectations will not be cut short IJN.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
abehola said:
Hello ladapo4luv,
I am yet to hear anything from Accra also, although mine is QSW and my application got to Accra on the 25th of August. Did you use the new Bar-coded IMM 0008 application form or the former form?

I salute you all o my people and I pray all our expectations will not be cut short IJN.
@abehola,were you interviewd before ur CSQ was issued?If so where did ur interview take place?Pls give me ur timeline.God bless you.

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Razaqng said:
@ abehola,were you interviewd before ur CSQ was issued?If so where did ur interview take place?Pls give me ur timeline.God bless you.
@Razaqng

I was interviewed in Accra on the 8th of June 2011 and got the CSQ same day. My timeline is on my profile as well.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
abehola said:
@ Razaqng

I was interviewed in Accra on the 8th of June 2011 and got the CSQ same day. My timeline is on my profile as well.
@abehola,i mean ur quebec timeline.I wuld appreciate if u culd share ur area of training and interview questions.Tank u very much for ur response.

phemmyforbes

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13 -12 - 2010
AOR Received.
20 - 10 - 2010
Med's Request
24-08-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 - 10 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2011
LANDED..........
April 18, 2012
Thank you all for your congratulatory messages. The world will congratulate you too.

@omoelle, i was at the mma at about 5pm on sunday, although our flight was a little delayed but later came around 8pm. We flew 28,000 feet and in 40min we arrive the airport in accra. I slept in an hotel for the night and sharply 8am on monday, i was at the embassy. We are quite much, say about 80 of us. Many came for temporary visa while about 40 came for immigrant visa. After documentation, we were told to wait then told to come back 3pm for our visa. At about 3:40 they commence visa issuing. I got mine and so did others. Beloved, there is enough maple leaves to go round for all member of this forum. With excitement and all what not. I rushed to the airport for my evening flight. At 7pm our flight came, we boarded and fly at 27,000 feet. By 7:45 we were at mma lagos. And the rest is...

To God be the Glory.

@ladapo4luv, although i got my aor after 50days of submission but i have seen instances where people wait for about six months before they get any responce from accra. Imagine my e-cas is still sayin "in-process". Thats what it has ever displayed. Just calm and keep doing what you doing while you prepare yourself for canada.

God bless us all.

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Razaqng said:
@ abehola,i mean ur quebec timeline.I wuld appreciate if u culd share ur area of training and interview questions.Tank u very much for ur response.
Ok Razaqng,

Sent CSQ Application - Jan 5, 2011
Application Received in BIQ Paris - Jan 10, 2011
Area of Training of Spouse (Principal Applicant) - Biochemistry (which is on Priority)
French Ability - Beginners (Both Principal applicant and Spouse)
No AOR was received
Got Interview notification by email on the 29th of March 2011
Attended interview on the 8th of June and got CSQ same day
Majority of interview questions was about Document checking and a test of our French abilities which was at the very very beginners level but we showed real interest in learning and that did the magic. Also, we researched a lot about life in Quebec, what the statistics are in our career field, the area we want to stay, the job prospects in our various field, etc.
All in all, I'll advice you devote a lot of time in going thru the Quebec website (you can check this out here http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/choose-quebec/index.html) and ultimately...........PRAY and BELIEVE. Hope this helps.
Bonne Chance..............

giggle

Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
Nomination.....
04-12-2012
AOR Received.
25-02-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
25-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
Lucasvilla said:
Can smebdy help help me this, am a Nigerian ... i work and live in dubai for 14months and i need to send my document to my visa office, accra ghana. which i need to include police clearance. I already got a police clearance in dubai, DO I NEED TO GET A POLICE CLEARANCE FRM MY COUNTRY AS WELL ? hope to read from you guyz,
Thanks.
You do not need to come to Nigeria for your PCC, what you have to do is go to any police station near you in Dubai they would explain the process to you.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Hello Phemmyforbes, thanks for your response, it indeed is soothing to hear from you, congratulations once again and I won't mind you sharing your timeline again o..

Abheola, I honestly wouldn't know which form I used...lol...would have to take a second look at the copies but does it really matter??? It is well with uis.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
phemmyforbes said:
Thank you all for your congratulatory messages. The world will congratulate you too.

@ omoelle, i was at the mma at about 5pm on sunday, although our flight was a little delayed but later came around 8pm. We flew 28,000 feet and in 40min we arrive the airport in accra. I slept in an hotel for the night and sharply 8am on monday, i was at the embassy. We are quite much, say about 80 of us. Many came for temporary visa while about 40 came for immigrant visa. After documentation, we were told to wait then told to come back 3pm for our visa. At about 3:40 they commence visa issuing. I got mine and so did others. Beloved, there is enough maple leaves to go round for all member of this forum. With excitement and all what not. I rushed to the airport for my evening flight. At 7pm our flight came, we boarded and fly at 27,000 feet. By 7:45 we were at mma lagos. And the rest is...

[/colorhmmmmmmmmmm,]Thanks so much for dat short story, anoda reason to hold on ...........

Pls don't forget to give us the roller coaster trip when u finally make the journey hope soon ?

Ti wa na ade oooo. Amin

To God be the Glory.

@ ladapo4luv, although i got my aor after 50days of submission but i have seen instances where people wait for about six months before they get any responce from accra. Imagine my e-cas is still sayin "in-process". Thats what it has ever displayed. Just calm and keep doing what you doing while you prepare yourself for canada.

God bless us all.

kumoj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
15-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hopefully September 2011 by his Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully September 2011 by his Grace
phemmyforbes said:

@ omoelle, i was at the mma at about 5pm on sunday, although our flight was a little delayed but later came around 8pm. We flew 28,000 feet and in 40min we arrive the airport in accra. I slept in an hotel for the night and sharply 8am on monday, i was at the embassy. We are quite much, say about 80 of us. Many came for temporary visa while about 40 came for immigrant visa. After documentation, we were told to wait then told to come back 3pm for our visa. At about 3:40 they commence visa issuing. I got mine and so did others. Beloved, there is enough maple leaves to go round for all member of this forum. With excitement and all what not. I rushed to the airport for my evening flight. At 7pm our flight came, we boarded and fly at 27,000 feet. By 7:45 we were at mma lagos. And the rest is...

To God be the Glory.

Hello Phemmyforbes. Congratulations to you and all Glory to God. Which Province areu going to and when? I am going to Manitoba and will be leaving by
March by God's Grace.

Cheers and have a great weekend ahead.

@ ladapo4luv, although i got my aor after 50days of submission but i have seen instances where people wait for about six months before they get any responce from accra. Imagine my e-cas is still sayin "in-process". Thats what it has ever displayed. Just calm and keep doing what you doing while you prepare yourself for canada.

God bless us all.

laplatto

Sep 30, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
2281 - Computer Network Technician
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Won't be necessary
Nomination.....
06-2011
AOR Received.
11-2011
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
12-2011
Med's Done....
02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
2012 DV
Fellow Nigerians,

How is your ministry? I will to deep into the wealth of knowledge of you all in getting some answers to my own situation.

I am a Quebec nominee and have submitted my application for permanent residence since ending of July 2011, I ACTUALLY USED THE NEW BAR CODED FORM THAT WAS JUST INTRODUCED THIS YEAR.

It is 4 months now since I submitted but I haven't received an AOR from Ghana, a friend of mine who is a Quebec nominee as well submitted his PR application with the old form, 2 weeks before mine and he got his AOR within a month and has even been contacted for some extra documents as well.

Does anyone have an idea of any disparity in the waiting time for PR applications submitted using the old form and the new BAR CODED form?

I have mailed Ghana through the online inquiry form and they gave me three weeks to expect a response - still waiting.

Any thoughts plssssss........ :(

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dearest forumities,

How could the end of an episode leads to another. My application was reviewed negatively by the same officer that reviewed the previous application.

I am afraid to say that his mind is bias or that he is not verse in English in the sense that he stated thus:
''You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 0631 – RESTAURANT AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence, from your employers, that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 0631 - RESTAURANT AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS''.

Kindly look into my Employers list of my main duties as captured in the reference letter critically and come out with your on view.

.....XYZ was our former District head in charge of Canteen and Food Services.She was formerly involved with attracting and retaining of staffing and also appraising them. She planned,Implemented,Coordinated and controlled operations of the hotel.Her duties also involved types of services to be executed in as well as given same day resolution to customer's complaint. She compared prices and monitored income.She negotiated deals,promoted business and marketing relationship.Ensured that due process were followed.

UNDERNEATH IS THE MAIN DUTIES OF NOC 0631 AS SPECIFIED BY CIC

Main duties

Restaurant and food service managers perform some or all of the following duties:

Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
Recruit staff and oversee staff training
Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
spicey said:
Dearest forumities,

How could the end of an episode leads to another. My application was reviewed negatively by the same officer that reviewed the previous application.

I am afraid to say that his mind is bias or that he is not verse in English in the sense that he stated thus:
''You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 0631 – RESTAURANT AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence, from your employers, that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 0631 - RESTAURANT AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS''.

Kindly look into my Employers list of my main duties as captured in the reference letter critically and come out with your on view.

.....XYZ was our former District head in charge of Canteen and Food Services.She was formerly involved with attracting and retaining of staffing and also appraising them. She planned,Implemented,Coordinated and controlled operations of the hotel.Her duties also involved types of services to be executed in as well as given same day resolution to customer's complaint. She compared prices and monitored income.She negotiated deals,promoted business and marketing relationship.Ensured that due process were followed.

Main duties

Restaurant and food service managers perform some or all of the following duties:

Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
@spicey
i think d officer wantd to see ensure health and safety regualtions are followed.
Sometimes i want to believe dat some organisatns also act like nija ministries.How could they continue to give d same person's applicatn to one officer.Anyway,may his d only officer incharge of the NOC application.
On d final note i think i would suggest you apply for admin review.Wish u success @ d end.Pls dont give up.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
Dearest forumities,

Main duties

Spicey

I think they want to see something along the following lines, just as an example:

The duties of XYZ includes the following:

The monitoring of inventory to usage, ensuring that pricing of meals maximised the available resources and where variances are noticed, corrective actions were taken to bring pricing back in line

I think you should have the reference re-drafted with more meat on the bone, so to speak.

I pray that this will come to a succesful conclusiong for you.

Peace!!