+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
@ Lucasvilla

i had the business card of the officer that did the police character certificate for my hubby and i but cant find the card in my handbag now. i am presently at work.

please anyone in the house that has a contact at Alagbon should kindly assist Lucasvilla with it.

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
Thanks alot for ur response in this forum, you guy are really making my day... I would appreciate if anyone can help and my concern is , can the police clearance be done without me being there @ alagbon ?

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
You have to be there in person because your finger prints would be taken.

Kcsider

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@peeps

This has been said before, please take all discussions on PCC at Alaggbon via the PM (personal message) route.

In relation to the question of submission of PCC to CIO, it is my underatnding that whilst it is advisable to do it with the initial application, you can submit without this and the VO will ask for it once your application has been passed to the VO.

The decision on which route to follow is however, entirely yours.

Peace!!

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
ANigerian said:
@ peeps

This has been said before, please take all discussions on PCC at Alaggbon via the PM (personal message) route.

In relation to the question of submission of PCC to CIO, it is my underatnding that whilst it is advisable to do it with the initial application, you can submit without this and the VO will ask for it once your application has been passed to the VO.

Peace!!
I just my first AOR frm pnp under family stream, so i need to include pcc in my doc b4 i sent to my visa office accra. have got dubai pcc 2 days ago, am just concern on how to get naija pcc... hope u understand ma question now ?
Thanks for your support.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
ANigerian,

I think you should be more subtle with your words cos lots of people are just coming to the forum for the first time & may not be aware of earlier doctrines...

ANigerian said:
@ peeps

Peace!!

TEZKEM

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2004
Doc's Request.
May 2004
AOR Received.
Other updates in 2006, 2007 and March 2010
IELTS Request
N/A (representations made)
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 2011
LANDED..........
7th December 2011 (Praise God)
igbehinadara said:
Phemmyforbes and spicey dear congratulations.

Ig
Congratulations to Phemmyforbes and Spicey.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Guys - pls see comments below regarding the proposed meeting - its been cancelled!!!!!!

Dear members
I refer to the invitation I sent to you for a meeting with Honourable Gerry Weiner slated for Radisson Blue on Friday November 18, 2011 and Sunday November 20, 2011.
I am sorry that the meeting would no longer hold as scheduled. This is because our guest Honourable Gerry Weiner, being a top Citizen and former Minister of Canada Government was advised against traveling to Nigeria at this material time until the security situation in the country is improved.
I am personally very sorry for this, and would communicate the next date to you and would be glad to seeing you then.
Wishing you the best in the remaning days in the year and praying that God will bless our country with the peace we require to excel as a Nation.
Regards

Remi Oyekola

__._,_.___

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omo Naija said:
ANigerian,

I think you should be more subtle with your words cos lots of people are just coming to the forum for the first time & may not be aware of earlier doctrines...
Omo Naija

I honestly do not believe my statement was in anyway harsh or aggresive, all I have done is point out that it has previously been mentioned that all such discussions be taken to PM!

Peace!!

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
sorry to bother you guyz abt my question, bottom of the line is ... I have to come naija bcos of police clearance ?
Dats all i want to know, please reply if yes or no ....

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lucasvilla said:
ANigerian said:
@ peeps

Peace!!
I just my first AOR frm pnp under family stream, so i need to include pcc in my doc b4 i sent to my visa office accra. have got dubai pcc 2 days ago, am just concern on how to get naija pcc... hope u understand ma question now ?
Thanks for your support.
Now I understand better. You will need to present yourself to Alagbon for the process of obtaining a PCC for the time you lived in Nigeria.

Peace!!

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
gel003 said:
when we submitted our FSW application to CIO, we used gtbank naira master card and it was debited for the processing fee.
@gel003,pls i like to knw if you gave ur naira card cvv2 in the credit card paymnt form and is accra ur CIO?Thanx in advance

@spicey pls respond.thanx

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
@ PhemmyPhorbes,

I am so happy for you....I wish the rest of us still expecting to hear from Accra, soonest response...lol

Please, I still have not heard a thing from Accra oooooo, though, my PNP was sent on the 3rd of August, not even an AOR.

carolwayne74

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
8.5 Band sent with application
Razaqng said:
@ gel003,pls i like to knw if you gave ur naira card cvv2 in the credit card paymnt form and is accra ur CIO?Thanx in advance

@ spicey pls respond.thanx
please use a bank draft drawn from a canadian bank go to GTB head office or your local branch. It's way better and safer in terms of reliability.

regards

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Right said:
My fellow Pre-June, Another good news o. CIC has just released the latest processing time. Can U imagine that Accra (the great) is now 19 months ;D and pre-2008 is 90 months :eek:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

I sincerely feel for the pre-2008 set because they are the worst hit with a minimum timeline of 7.5years! (90/12) But there is nothing with a begining without an end. God will keep us alive to see the goodies IJN.

I hope this capping of a thing will help decrease the timeline further.

Does our waiting period considered or we start afresh ?