+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
kumoj said:
Nope the visa expires one year after the medical was done. Medical was done on 20-09-2011 so i still have upto 20-09-2011. u mean 2012

Cheers.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
kumoj said:
Nope the visa expires one year after the medical was done. Medical was done on 20-09-2011 so i still have upto 20-09-2011.

Cheers.
Visa is valid for 6 months or expiration of med exam (whichever is shorter).......
Mandie

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
mandiebraxton said:
Visa is valid for 6 months or expiration of med exam (whichever is shorter).......
Mandie
Mandie why the argument? the person holding the visa is confirming from his passport and you are quoting otherwise!!! I fear o.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Right said:
Mandie why the argument? the person holding the visa is confirming from his passport and you are quoting otherwise!!! I fear o.
I beg oo.. ;D. Was looking at his timeline on the left....ok peace. lol

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
tito said:
My sister, it's truly been a while..we are all doing good and give thanks to God. Accra cannot scatter your plans, their attitude is part of the grand design for your success. It will happen soon and all the waiting wont matter anymore.
Please keep away from the good spots, hotels and even some of the banks in strategic locations..isora l'ogun agba, may God not allow us out on the day the devil is hungry.

How is your family, very sure oga is more than interested in leaving now now..it is well.

Best regards
You can say that again the man wants to leave like y/day but what can he do I have told him to take a long breath Accra is not in a hurry at all.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My people, make una helep me thank God o....i had earlier thougt that i have the job after the resumption call i got after my interview.... but atlass i was wrong..... (cos yday which is 2days ago Nigeria time) all 6 new recruits were greeted to an unexpected 2hrs test/exam after our 48hours paid training... and i really thank God say all of us na olodo we be :D :D :D :D.
but even where 6 olodos take exam, na one of them go still carry first :D :D ;D ;D... with the test we were shortlisted to 3 and i . thank God say i was able to make the cut...
my biometrics was taken and in 20minutes i have my electronic pass to gain access into the office complex...aside for the guaranteed based salary per hour which is more than $10 but less than $13, i was informed of other daily financial bonuses i am entitled to get based on my performance,i got my work tools and soon i was placed on the DIALLING Floor...
my duty is to make out-Bound calls to clients and all i will tell these client has been written in a computer screen in front of me.. i will have to scroll throgh 8pages and read to the customer as well as surfing 2ru company site at the same time for to make refernce if the client is asking question.. i have a target for the nos of dial i must make in an hour and for quality control purposes, all call are being recorded for to see if i will qualify for any bonus.... the hard part is that the screen contanis not only things that i am to tell the customer, it also contains instructions to me the agent as a note.... and u need to see aw i missed up greatly on my first day... i would av stated reading something that i am not supposed to read b4 i realised it and i was just stuterring :D :D :D...no birro is allowed in d calling centre so that we wont steal clients information hence its really difficult. i only got one clean call on my first day out of my daily target of 16 clean calls.... other newbies had 3, anoda 5
one of the newbies even ended up telling a customer: that Thank you very much for calling XXXXXXX when in actual fact she was the one who called the customer since we are on the outbound terminal....
my second day was ok, am now aving confidence and i av memorized some of the pages.... i had 10 clean calls out of 16daily targets....
but believe u me, its kinda of boring sitting from 10am-5pm calling, monday 2ru friday.... i guess it is a change i have to get used to cos i have always worked as a field person driving and spending most time criss-crossing terrain but i av to bring myself to the reality of this change :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X. this na d bit for my end ooo... time to go sleep..
and for those calling customer care lines plsease be kind to those on the other end of the line o... make una no dey yab them o.. i beg..... cos e easy make i no talk anothet thing

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
Mandie
Mandie was right.
They will state on the visa that it is valid for one year based on your medicals but what they are actually using is the email they sent to you when they requested for your passports. In the email,it was stated (atleast in mine) that your visa will be valid for six months or at the expiration of your medicals, whichever comes first. I was advised to take the email serious and forget what was written on the visa.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
gent2 said:
Mandie was right.
They will state on the visa that it is valid for one year based on your medicals but what they are actually using is the email they sent to you when they requested for your passports. In the email,it was stated (atleast in mine) that your visa will be valid for six months or at the expiration of your medicals, whichever comes first. I was advised to take the email serious and forget what was written on the visa.
Na lie. Naija no go carry last. Let them try it with me. I will land 3 days to the expiration of the visa and God help them they deny me landing omo I will head straight to the court.

The damages I would claim will be too heavy for Canadian govt. to pay..... :p Whats my biz with the "whichever comes earlier" nonsense! :eek: They should just hang it there o...anyway dem dey look face na. ;D

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Na lie. Naija no go carry last. Let them try it with me. I will land 3 days to the expiration of the visa and God help them they deny me landing omo I will head straight to the court.

The damages I would claim will be too heavy for Canadian govt. to pay..... :p Whats my biz with the "whichever comes earlier" nonsense! :eek: They should just hang it there o...anyway dem dey look face na. ;D
Pa (Prof) Right, :eek: abeg no start now to dey give the authorities of our future country needless concerns 8).
Abeg land the next day after you collect the visa if possible to be in their right side ;D ;D

@ all with good news, congrats to you all and may God perfect all that concerns each and everyone of you IJN!

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dearest Forumites,

It's a great work you all are doing in this thread without remuneration. May the good lord reward the efforts of us all in Jesus name,Amen.

Just to let you know that i will be looking away from this thread henceforth.

Mine is a story that touches the heart and an unfulfillment of dashed hope. We wished for a better life for our kid's in our dream country,Canada but fate has been playing pranks on us.

After rain they say comes sunshine and after storm comes calm as we know fully well that every cloud has a silver lining thus our making hay while the sunshines.How could the end of an episode leads to the other?

Late last year,i gave my package to one of our pals that travelled to Canada to assist us in mailing while in Canada with the intention of beating the cap but the whole total package was lost in transit. According to Canada post,they found an empty envelope without its contents.

Futhermore,to avoid moving back and font,we quickly filed in another application but the Case processing officer stated that we did not provide sufficient evidence from my employers therefore he was not satisfied that i have a minimum of one year continous full time paid work experience. It baffles as all the references of my present and current employers were all intact. However,i quickly pleaded for a kind consideration of my case noting all the references in place but was surprised to receive a mail signed by the same officer referring me to their site for eligibility check.

This july,when the Cap was reopened,my application was received by their Mike on 04-08-11 and till the moment without CC encashment. I sent them a mail and also called them on phone and they coudn't trace my current submission from their end stating that i should allow a period of 3-4 weeks.

i was surprised to receive a mail from them yesterday stating that my current submission is not in their office.

How may you put your legs in my shoes?

Spicey

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Brother Spicey,

I do not know where to start from. But if your current application was signed for by one Mr Mike, then your application is with CIC
I suggest you write a detailed letter stating the courier number and the officer who signed for it
If you use DHL or Fedex, print the movement track and also include a photocopy of your receipt/track number.

Considering the volume of application received daily at CIC office in Sydney, the tendency is that your application is on queue.

Please do not give up

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Spicey,all hope is not lost as far as am concerned,thejackson has spoken well and I think you should do ASAP.it is indeed an heart shaking situation and I do empathize with you at this time,will give you a call.

@Tito,thanks and Amen and Amen.@egrace congratulations on your first attempt,may it be an avenue for greater doors.Amen

All the newbies ,welcome and feel free to ask questions.

opensin

Sep 13, 2011
wgodfrey618 said:
please i just fill my application form..i need help can someone advise me on how to pay my processing fee..Thanks :'(
[
/quote] You can pay by Visa card or Mastercard or raise draft from GTB in the amount stated in dollars

opensin

Sep 13, 2011
spicey said:
Dearest Forumites,

It's a great work you all are doing in this thread without remuneration. May the good lord reward the efforts of us all in Jesus name,Amen.

Just to let you know that i will be looking away from this thread henceforth.

Mine is a story that touches the heart and an unfulfillment of dashed hope. We wished for a better life for our kid's in our dream country,Canada but fate has been playing pranks on us.

After rain they say comes sunshine and after storm comes calm as we know fully well that every cloud has a silver lining thus our making hay while the sunshines.How could the end of an episode leads to the other?

My brother the case is pathetic.However ,nothing good comes easily and it is not over yet.There are many instances where people faced challenges that are more terrifying than this and eventually prevailed. It is highly probable that the parcel is in transit back to you and if it does try and look at it closely and do the necessary correction and send it back if the cap is not reached.More than any other things be more prayerful and don't allow yourself to be defeated.Keep hope alive. God bless.

Late last year,i gave my package to one of our pals that travelled to Canada to assist us in mailing while in Canada with the intention of beating the cap
but the whole total package was lost in transit. According to Canada post,they found an empty envelope without its contents.

Futhermore,to avoid moving back and font,we quickly filed in another application but the Case processing officer stated that we did not provide sufficient evidence from my employers therefore he was not satisfied that i have a minimum of one year continous full time paid work experience. It baffles as all the references of my present and current employers were all intact. However,i quickly pleaded for a kind consideration of my case noting all the references in place but was surprised to receive a mail signed by the same officer referring me to their site for eligibility check.

This july,when the Cap was reopened,my application was received by their Mike on 04-08-11 and till the moment without CC encashment. I sent them a mail and also called them on phone and they coudn't trace my current submission from their end stating that i should allow a period of 3-4 weeks.

i was surprised to receive a mail from them yesterday stating that my current submission is not in their office.

How may you put your legs in my shoes?

Spicey