+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Spicey,

I feel bad hearing the turn out of all ur effort.

Note that nothing good comes easy. If the FSW is having issues, u may try the PNP. This option is much quicker than FSW. Cheer up and get straight to work!

Do not forget that quiters never win!

Kcsider

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
thejackson said:
Brother Spicey,

I do not know where to start from. But if your current application was signed for by one Mr Mike, then your application is with CIC
I suggest you write a detailed letter stating the courier number and the officer who signed for it
If you use DHL or Fedex, print the movement track and also include a photocopy of your receipt/track number.

Considering the volume of application received daily at CIC office in Sydney, the tendency is that your application is on queue.

Please do not give up

Thank you so much for looking into my predicament. However,i have sent the Mail delivery Confirmation Slip to them yesterday Friday 11-11-2011.

In addition,i don't believe in luck but rather believe's in the Very Best.Even in doubt,i still keep faith in doubt.

Just like the cash word of 'MO' if i can dream it,i can achieve it. Alas,am just been human.

A ton of thanks dear

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
igbehinadara said:
Spicey,all hope is not lost as far as am concerned,thejackson has spoken well and I think you should do ASAP.it is indeed an heart shaking situation and I do empathize with you at this time,will give you a call.

@ Tito,thanks and Amen and Amen. @ egrace congratulations on your first attempt,may it be an avenue for greater doors.Amen

All the newbies ,welcome and feel free to ask questions.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I had already sent them a detailed mail yesterday evidencing where the Parcel was received by Mike.

Moreso,i deep in thought about doing them a FAX on Monday Morning.

Thank you Babe Ig

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
You comments were noted with its contents quite understood. Even if there were mistakes whatsoever,i expected them to note instead of advicing that my current submission is not in their office.

However,i have read in other threads where the officers adviced them that their documents were returned due to one issue or the other.

Mmmmmhhhhh....

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Kcsider said:
Spicey,

I feel bad hearing the turn out of all ur effort.

Note that nothing good comes easy. If the FSW is having issues, u may try the PNP. This option is much quicker than FSW. Cheer up and get straight to work!

Do not forget that quiters never win!

Kcsider

It is said that tough time never last but tough people do. And also a saying has it that when the going is tough,the toughs gets going.

I have taken time to study all the PNP ways of Migrating to my dream land but i found out that i am on qualify to apply through Stategic Intiative Stream of Manitoba since i neither studied in Canada nor has close relatives or friends in Canada.

To enable one apply for MPNP through Strategic Initiative Stream,i found out that one has to apply for an exploratory visit with interview in Manitoba and if it is granted,the person has to visit Manitoba and at the end of the visit ,the visitor will be intervieed by Manitoba's immigration officers. By and large,if they are satisfied,They will send you a letter to apply for PNP under the STrategic Intiative Stream.

However dear, i have been given am approval for exploratory visit but am just thinking of the money to lavish on such preparation as getting entry clearance would by the glory of God will not be an issue.

A million thanks for your thoughtfulness.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
fellow compatriot,
I ve been following this thread for sometime and i discovered that majority of issues addressed here are related to FSW appl.Do you guys also share experience,information and ideas with QSW appl?Thank you.

giggle

Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
Nomination.....
04-12-2012
AOR Received.
25-02-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
25-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
Biolah said:
fellow compatriot,
I ve been following this thread for sometime and i discovered that majority of issues addressed here are related to FSW appl.Do you guys also share experience,information and ideas with QSW appl?Thank you.
Quebec is a PNP programe and there are threads in the main topic board for PNP and you find PNP applications to cic-Accra and Quebec application - Nija applicants & other Africans..... These are threads you can look at if the general thread is not meeting your needs

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Biolah said:
fellow compatriot,
My Dear Biolah, just as you were advised by babe loolo1 ( ;D) from the isolated thread please write out your request and you will be suprised the way elders, Pas and Mas would devour your querry. You are more at home here than being a lone ranger in the wilderness in that thread you created.

My humble self and another great Pa, Naija Pikin, BSc (Hons) 1st Class, BCCB can answer your question in case you can only communicate in francaise. :p

Bienvenue! E kaabo, Danu so, Sonudesua!

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
yeah lets talk abt the CSQ. I apllied in March and got my AOR- in september i wonder how long it will take to get the CSQ does any one have an idea?

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
SUNSHINE4U said:
yeah lets talk abt the CSQ. I apllied in March and got my AOR- in september i wonder how long it will take to get the CSQ does any one have an idea?
@Sunshine4u u forced me to make a post on dis thread before my target time as am still awaiting my CSQ.

Pls visit the thread below for future queries:
Quebec Application- Nija Applicants and other Africans lets share experience.

However, rersponding to ur query,it depends on d level of ur applicatn if it is priority or not.But hopefully in anoda 2 monts u shuld get ur CSQ or be calld for intaview.All d best.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
@ Kumoj, please, I need some infor from you, could you kindly PM me? ladapo4luv@yahoo.com.

I pray that this coming week bring more great news to the forum. Special greetings to Ma and Pa IG, Pa Right, Mandie, PhemmieForbes at.al. When is our Dec. meeting sef???

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
hi everybody, I am a regular reader of ur daily write up. I call it my daily tonic .
I just want to know how long it takes to transfer file to VO after PER is sent by CIO??????

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Gabil said:
hi everybody, I am a regular reader of ur daily write up. I call it my daily tonic .
I just want to know how long it takes to transfer file to VO after PER is sent by CIO??????
It takes about 3-4 weeks to get received by visa office status...
Mandie

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
I sent my application on 20th july 2011 under FSW Noc 31 and it was received by CIO on 27th july, I got my PER on 27th oct. My ecas is still showing (eligibility review complete by CIO] . How long will take b4 my file is transferred to accra VO
Ur response is highly welcomed