+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Madam Tinu,

I just whispered a heart felt prayer to God almighty for your MR (and the rest of your processing)..... It is settled in Jesus name !

To the rest of us expecting..... IT IS WELL !

tinuadeadebola said:
My dear too many MI-1 still waiting for MR oh is the June date actually real or imaginary? I feel Accra has its reasons and criteria which only them understand as i know many of us M1 on this thread who are yet to get MR.

That not withstanding i have always believe all things are made beautiful at the right time made easier by the fact that one is busy here and there further reducing the axiety!!! In effect am saying again and again we should get busy try your hands on anything that could yield additional income and lets spend less time on Ecas.

We all would get the Visa someday but God forbid that it comes and catch you unprepared inspite of the long preparation time Accra gave us. Ask the Landed Seniors and you would know that Canada is not as Rossy as some of us think hence if we must enjoy it then we must plan and work towards it.

Cheers!!!

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Mandie i second your sabbatical joooorrrrrrr. AVO is very annoying with their processing. Wetin sef? What if we vex say we no wan go d canada again sef?

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFU said:
your ppr will be come this week, i am just saw the letter as i am knack my early morning chairman.you will be jolly jolly small time now.
Hw are you and family? I'm yet to receive your response to the pm I sent to you, thank sir.

*Busy-Bee*

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFU said:
no na, busy-bees i have replyded ya pm. check ya inbox na.
I fery chory, I shaw yor respon tis efenin 1/2fter sardin dee rinmeder. Tank sir.

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
madam Tinu aw did ur exam go?hope to see you soon.I'm likely to passby sometime soon. the June date for MI1 looks real...sumthin wil happen..trust me

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
gel003 said:
Mandie i second your sabbatical joooorrrrrrr. AVO is very annoying with their processing. Wetin sef? What if we vex say we no wan go d canada again sef?
That proposition will be alien to Mandie.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Just got this from a sister thread..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :'( :'( :'(

We have no way of knowing if the processing has halted.

But I sometimes wonder why there is such a great flow of applicants willing to immigrate to Canada?

Not to be judgmental , I am one of those willing to go to Canada, but I think if TOO MANY GO IN ONE DIRECTION end result will be everyone getting nothing in the end. We will be competing with each other for lesser paying jobs while more and more natives will be getting upset by us arriving in numbers far greater than they are willing to throw a welcome mat.
One of the signs that we are not too welcome is this extenuating wait and slow down in processing we all observe.

Sometimes I think the proper way to go is to find a place where fewer numbers migrate.
Singapore, for instance, has one of the best business climates in the world, and there are some other countries I would go to if not their higher crime rates and less individual protections ( I have a family and kids).
But I certainly eye other destinations.

With so much backlog and Canada getting really weary and trying to find ways to reject pre-2008 apps it's only a matter of time when they start to reject post 2010 as well.

I wish everyone GOOD LUCK and fulfillment of all your wishes but I think way too many of us want to get there than there are places available and willing to accommodate us, hence we all shall deal with this wait as something we earned.

Whether they halted till June 26 or it's just a rumor is irrelevant. Fact is we far exceed in numbers what they are willing to welcome.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

1. Please i need an urgent advice, i want to apply for FSW as i wont need to learn french and i think am eligible not too sure but my spouse is of the opinion we do Quebec skilled worker as a consultant has adviced us saying we are eligible for the scheme. The problem is i dont know how easy it will be for me as the principal immigrant to learn french cos i really dont have much time but am also scared of the possibility of not being selected T FSW as i heard there is only 500 slot for business/management career people intending to migrate to canada 2012/2013.

2. I am finding it difficult to get the letter of work experience from my former place of work due to the circumstances of my exit from the firm, please dont get me wrong o i left cos i got a new job and they got really upset about it saying they are going to state the circumstance of my exit which is breach of risk management according to them. My concern now is will it affect my application if they write sumtin negative as to my exit from thier firm?

3. I am presently with the new firm and they are willing to give me a detailed letter, do you think this will convince the visa office as this company is also a multinational company meanwhile i also ve my certificate of no criminal records.

Please ur urgent advice will be much appreciated. Many thanks!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
Just got this from a sister thread..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :'( :'( :'(

We have no way of knowing if the processing has halted.

But I sometimes wonder why there is such a great flow of applicants willing to immigrate to Canada?

Not to be judgmental , I am one of those willing to go to Canada, but I think if TOO MANY GO IN ONE DIRECTION end result will be everyone getting nothing in the end. We will be competing with each other for lesser paying jobs while more and more natives will be getting upset by us arriving in numbers far greater than they are willing to throw a welcome mat.
One of the signs that we are not too welcome is this extenuating wait and slow down in processing we all observe.

Sometimes I think the proper way to go is to find a place where fewer numbers migrate.
Singapore, for instance, has one of the best business climates in the world, and there are some other countries I would go to if not their higher crime rates and less individual protections ( I have a family and kids).
But I certainly eye other destinations.

With so much backlog and Canada getting really weary and trying to find ways to reject pre-2008 apps it's only a matter of time when they start to reject post 2010 as well.

I wish everyone GOOD LUCK and fulfillment of all your wishes but I think way too many of us want to get there than there are places available and willing to accommodate us, hence we all shall deal with this wait as something we earned.

Whether they halted till June 26 or it's just a rumor is irrelevant. Fact is we far exceed in numbers what they are willing to welcome.
Sounds interesting and thought provoking :p :p :p. This actually calls for a re assesment of the whole process 8). But like the usual Niger way, we reject by fire :-X and thunder :-\ every thing that will make us not to succeed in Canada ;D ;D ;D

It is well

Kcsider

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
fatex said:
madam Tinu aw did ur exam go?hope to see you soon.I'm likely to passby sometime soon. the June date for MI1 looks real...sumthin wil happen..trust me
It went well my brother, wrote on on Monday and would write the other on 19th after which i will take a little break and then go for advanced excel lessons as advised by one of the landed seniors. ACCA gives you Canadian CGA with one or two exams thats why am doing my best not very pleasant stress though!!!

@OmoNaija Thanks for the prayers and i say a big amen. I know it would come so am actively preparing for it and for the journey ahead.

@Pa Right hmmmmmmm i read your post and kind of agree to some extent with the guy but i know with careful planning and preparations and with the favour of God going with us we shall excel. Naija no de carry last!!!!! But the key is a mind that is positive and proactive and hands that are not lazy.

Cheers Tinu

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
noikefx said:
Hello All,

Interesting forum. Great work guys.

I had my medicals on the 14th of April 2012.

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to get your visa?

Also, does anybody know how much health insurance will cost in the 1st 3 months of landing in Canada?
Has your ecas been updated medical received by now , if so when? I did my medical 15th may no update in ecas no PPR yet. Let me know update of your application give me your nos mine is 08055072534, accra visa office

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Jovic said:
Has your ecas been updated medical received by now , if so when? I did my medical 15th may no update in ecas no PPR yet. Let me know update of your application give me your nos mine is 08055072534, accra visa office
Bros, the name of this game is waiting. You did medicals in May 15, 2012 and it's less than 4 weeks you already talking of PPR!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

First call your DMP if they have sent your IME before bombarding Accra bcos if you bombard them unecessarily, they will just abandon your file (God forbid!)

It may interest you that some of us did medicals about 3 months ago and expecting PPR. However, Accra has a tradition of saying Application shall be treated in order of receipt! ;D ;D ;D Just relax and possibly find other things doing while waiting for the PPR. The cic website gives average of 6 - 12 weeks between medical done and PPR. :p :p :p I wish you exceptional speed in your application.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
tinuadeadebola said:
My dear too many MI-1 still waiting for MR oh is the June date actually real or imaginary? I feel Accra has its reasons and criteria which only them understand as i know many of us M1 on this thread who are yet to get MR.

That not withstanding i have always believe all things are made beautiful at the right time made easier by the fact that one is busy here and there further reducing the axiety!!! In effect am saying again and again we should get busy try your hands on anything that could yield additional income and lets spend less time on Ecas.

We all would get the Visa someday but God forbid that it comes and catch you unprepared inspite of the long preparation time Accra gave us. Ask the Landed Seniors and you would know that Canada is not as Rossy as some of us think hence if we must enjoy it then we must plan and work towards it.

Cheers!!!

June still has many days in it and you and the rest of the friends in the house will be contacted for MR+RPRF+PPR.

As for your advice. Must of us (sorry I know of myself) are behind schedule in the matter and we needed to simply get busy, and leave e-cas alone.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Tinu my dearest Anty, Pa Right my wonderful brother, EMO my able bodied brother,

The chief cook at no 42, independence avenue, has just returned from shopping in preparation for the menu.
She has assured me that all shall be fed. No cause for alarm.
Just relax and wait to be served.

ECASE- The ecase saga almost gave me a mild high blood pressure the other day.Please all should desist from checking the ecase for now.
Your email is the most reliable way of getting information from 42, Independence Avenue.

I already know the date I will be served my meal.

IT SHALL BE WELL