+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
DIAMONDX said:
Ikemba you should no now try decode am urself

Its Pa Right or. Pa Awoderu

Ma agwagodi gi ikwesili I wota ije nna
Any which way i throway salute for the man whether Pa Right or Pa Awo, @ Paa Mufu, I don hanlele to Iya towa chop and quench. Diamondx are you with me 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pa mufu this is d continuation of the story

@ all read

Re: MY PR was Cancelled... PLS HELP URGENTLY
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 07:38:55 am »
My PR application was approved and I got my VISA on May 16 th.

At my arrival in Vancouver I was asked the following questions

Are you married - I said No

Are you travelling alone I said yes

Are you single I said I have a girlfriend and we were living together from June (referring to the days I spent with her on my days off)

And also said I was in a common law relationship without fully realizing the meaning of it.

I was asked why I didn't mention this in my application I stated that I was not married to her and also hadn't lived one year with her. The officer said then why did you say you were in a common law relationship I said if you need to live for one year for common law relationship then I haven't.

when I told that how i am supposed to add my girlfriend when we only lived with her for 6 months the officer told that I should have assumed by the time i got my PR it will be one year I asked how I can be sure whether I will be with the same person and she said I am with her still.

My Passport was seized until she can clarify the situation with Colombo, and I was given a letter to enter the country.

Next day I was asked to come and had another interview and I was told I had two options That the officer spoke to the visa officer from Sri Lanka and the best option would be for me to return to and I would be able to add them to m y file or I would be detained and deported and also I may not be able to sponsor mygirlfriend ever.

I spoke to a supervisor afterwards and again I clarified I was not in a common law relationship and that I said the word without fully realizing the meaning of it I was again recommended to return stating that this would be the best option if I wanted to sponsor my girlfriend one day.

I returned to Sri Lanka and when to the Embassy and met a visa officer Upon my arrival I submitted my passport and she had it with her when she came in for the interview,She stated that my file is closed and they cannot do any amendments and that my visa is also cancelled and I will be banned for two years from entering Canada.

This might sound ridiculous to you guys and I think the same. But this is what happened. Can you advice me what to do about this?

Can I appeal this somewhere? Embassy or court or some other organization....

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
DIAMONDX said:
Pa mufu this is d continuation of the story

@ all read

Re: MY PR was Cancelled... PLS HELP URGENTLY
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 07:38:55 am »
My PR application was approved and I got my VISA on May 16 th.

At my arrival in Vancouver I was asked the following questions

Are you married - I said No

Are you travelling alone I said yes

Are you single I said I have a girlfriend and we were living together from June (referring to the days I spent with her on my days off)

And also said I was in a common law relationship without fully realizing the meaning of it.

I was asked why I didn't mention this in my application I stated that I was not married to her and also hadn't lived one year with her. The officer said then why did you say you were in a common law relationship I said if you need to live for one year for common law relationship then I haven't.

when I told that how i am supposed to add my girlfriend when we only lived with her for 6 months the officer told that I should have assumed by the time i got my PR it will be one year I asked how I can be sure whether I will be with the same person and she said I am with her still.

My Passport was seized until she can clarify the situation with Colombo, and I was given a letter to enter the country.

Next day I was asked to come and had another interview and I was told I had two options That the officer spoke to the visa officer from Sri Lanka and the best option would be for me to return to and I would be able to add them to m y file or I would be detained and deported and also I may not be able to sponsor mygirlfriend ever.

I spoke to a supervisor afterwards and again I clarified I was not in a common law relationship and that I said the word without fully realizing the meaning of it I was again recommended to return stating that this would be the best option if I wanted to sponsor my girlfriend one day.

I returned to Sri Lanka and when to the Embassy and met a visa officer Upon my arrival I submitted my passport and she had it with her when she came in for the interview,She stated that my file is closed and they cannot do any amendments and that my visa is also cancelled and I will be banned for two years from entering Canada.

This might sound ridiculous to you guys and I think the same. But this is what happened. Can you advice me what to do about this?

Can I appeal this somewhere? Embassy or court or some other organization....
please diamonddx, make you told this mans to appoint me Alagaba Mufu as him barrister lawyers from now ons. but he will pay me small moneys :p, ishe ti bere ni, work is start o!. i will be fight this case for the mans, just told him to contacts Mufutau Ogedengbe Solicitors Inc, Mississauga 8).our moneys is smalls :p.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Have you guys seen this;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/audit/accra.asp

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
hallos people, pls can police report be done in abuja?
i have strong reasons to believe that that Accra is working and we will all smile.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
fatex said:
hallos people, pls can police report be done in abuja?
i have strong reasons to believe that that Accra is working and we will all smile.
No it can only be done in Lagos. Please can you share with us the strong reasons :eek:

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
Ikemba said:
No it can only be done in Lagos. Please can you share with us the strong reasons :eek:
i know people who dont belong to the house and got updates today from accra at the same time...1st in jan n den today
so i think Accra gives notifications in batches.and they both came on a monday

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Ikemba said:
Ikemba nke ibua, i am do my own outside Lagos, any state cid will be foward your finger printses to Zone 2 Onikan, and after they is check the data base for you, if you is criminals or not criminals the cerfeticate will be send back to your state cid office where you is thumb print.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes ppc can be done outside Lagos they will take your details n fingerprints go tru their record to no if you are a criminal then forwrad it to their Lagos for futher thorough check on ur records

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Ikemba said:
Any which way i throway salute for the man whether Pa Right or Pa Awo, @ Paa Mufu, I don hanlele to Iya towa chop and quench. Diamondx are you with me 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Hmm, thanks for thinking about me. But just to put records straight, Pa Right has not gotten PPR and Pa Awoderu has already gotten his VISA by now am sure, bcos he announced the arrival of his PPR about a month ago!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

However, am sure everyone knows my relationship with your so-called Mufu. I hate his writings and I am not hiding same. I have called for everybody to ignore him. How on earth do you expect "MUFU" of all people to be refering to me? what could bring such? Please don't bring Mufu and I together......Let him cotinue his ways...........

Pa Naija Pikin, my brother, am sure is having a swell time in Missisauga now! ;D ;D ;D I just want to ask him if they have original "Chairman" overthere bcos, I am dedicating one 23kg bag for original can chairman. As soon as my PPR is confirmed hopefully before the next eagle meeting, I will flood the venue with chairman.

Babe Spokes, now that my great friend, Pa Naija Pikin is not home, she we fit ...........afterall Ibo people say Fowl wey......

Flaky

Apr 11, 2012
Pls is anyone having problems logging on the the ecas page? I have
Been trying to log in since yesterday and it kept saying I was putting
In the wrong details. Medicals was done in april, with the medical
Recived line added in may

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Right said:
Hmm, thanks for thinking about me. But just to put records straight, Pa Right has not gotten PPR and Pa Awoderu has already gotten his VISA by now am sure, bcos he announced the arrival of his PPR about a month ago!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

However, am sure everyone knows my relationship with your so-called Mufu. I hate his writings and I am not hiding same. I have called for everybody to ignore him. How on earth do you expect "MUFU" of all people to be refering to me? what could bring such? Please don't bring Mufu and I together......Let him cotinue his ways...........

Pa Naija Pikin, my brother, am sure is having a swell time in Missisauga now! ;D ;D ;D I just want to ask him if they have original "Chairman" overthere bcos, I am dedicating one 23kg bag for original can chairman. As soon as my PPR is confirmed hopefully before the next eagle meeting, I will flood the venue with chairman.

Babe Spokes, now that my great friend, Pa Naija Pikin is not home, she we fit ...........afterall Ibo people say Fowl wey......

This reminds of t

???

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
Flaky said:
Pls is anyone having problems logging on the the ecas page? I have
Been trying to log in since yesterday and it kept saying I was putting
In the wrong details. Medicals was done in april, with the medical
Recived line added in may
I'm experiencing the same problems. Been trying to log in since yesterday too. Medical was done in April and ecas shows meds have been received for over 4 weeks now. Last checked my ecas status on sunday evening. But by monday and up till now can't log into ecas.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Beenilly said:
I'm experiencing the same problems. Been trying to log in since yesterday too. Medical was done in April and ecas shows meds have been received for over 4 weeks now. Last checked my ecas status on sunday evening. But by monday and up till now can't log into ecas.

Your PPR is on the way i guess!