+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Doc tee, new applications for FSW starts effective from July 1, 2012 till June 30, 2013. So if you want to post your form you can do so as from June 29th 2012 since it will take up to minimum of 3 to 4 days before getting to Sydney. Good luck to you.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
doc tee said:
hello everyone i am new n this forum. I wont to send my application this july,i will i know when the july processing starts?i need u guys to put me through
Akerekoro said:
Doc tee, new applications for FSW starts effective from July 1, 2012 till June 30, 2013. So if you want to post your form you can do so as from June 29th 2012 since it will take up to minimum of 3 to 4 days before getting to Sydney. Good luck to you.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@All
Thanks for the well wishes. I cannot mention all the names. Out of my addiction to the forum I quickly check to see what is going on. I am somehow tied up to a few things.

Where is Pa Right for all I care?

I hope all is well with him.

No word from Ezinne too?

I hope she is fine too?

I saw pictures that were tied to the names of the souls in Dana Air crash. This I found again to be the result of corruption. The product of corruption is death and so much calamity. Plane crash occurs world over, but this ones in Nigeria are simply due to negligence. God save us. I saw destinies crashed in just one go.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
To all Newbies

Please I will recommend going thru the CIC site before questions here. I met a friend in PHC recently who wanted to apply come July 1. And am impressed by what he knew already.

This immigration thing na project o. Am must be carefully researched before firing the first shot.

Cheers

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
To all Newbies

Please I will recommend going thru the CIC site before questions here. I met a friend in PHC recently who wanted to apply come July 1. And am impressed by what he knew already.

This immigration thing na project o. Am must be carefully researched before firing the first shot.

Cheers

GBAM ! GBAM ! GBAM !

Emo your correct its a big project in deed and little mistake can be Disastrous one needs to be very careful and prayerful
Some wonderful people in this forum where asked by tolu to delete some stuff they posted in this great trend
Please the people involved should kindly do the needful its for our own good
Let's have one voice my najia people

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
EMO said:
@ All
Thanks for the well wishes. I cannot mention all the names. Out of my addiction to the forum I quickly check to see what is going on. I am somehow tied up to a few things.
Where is Pa Right for all I care?
I hope all is well with him.
My Dearest Pa EMO, I dey. I full ground remain.

Don't mind me, I just siddon look, they watch the pendulum of Accra wey be like ram "gbola": it can only swing but can not fall....Eeeewo (abomination)! :p :p :p As an elder, we watch things, think before we talk/write. Congrats on the arrival of your baby. Don't worry, your PPR go just arrive like that too. ;D ;D ;D

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
My Dearest Pa EMO, I dey. I full ground remain.

Don't mind me, I just siddon look, they watch the pendulum of Accra wey be like ram "gbola": it can only swing but can not fall....Eeeewo (abomination)! :p :p :p As an elder, we watch things, think before we talk/write. Congrats on the arrival of your baby. Don't worry, your PPR go just arrive like that too. ;D ;D ;D
Bravo. good to hear from you. I know your PPR is around the corner.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
EMO,
Congrats on the arrival of your new baby.
The good Lord has done it again.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Ikemba said:
CONGRATULATIONS EMO AN MAY GOD GRANT YOU FAVOUR AS YOU ADVANCE IN THE PROCESS
Thank you brother. Your own will come soonest. Amen

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Pa EMO,
Congrats on the arrival of your beautiful baby. May he live for the glory of God. He shall be a divine source of joy to your family and Nations

EMO said:
Hallelujah

The Lord blessed EMO and family with a bouncing baby boy at exactly 1155H 4th June 2012.

Daddy, Mummy, Brother and Sister of the new born baby all doing well warming up to get the Ugwu leaf and head out to Canada.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ fj9, congratulations

@ Emo, congrats on the arrival of your new baby, he will live to fulfill his destiny IJN, A.

EMO said:
Hallelujah

The Lord blessed EMO and family with a bouncing baby boy at exactly 1155H 4th June 2012.

Daddy, Mummy, Brother and Sister of the new born baby all doing well warming up to get the Ugwu leaf and head out to Canada.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
fatex said:
thanks a lot for the info Jovic..
congrats EMO..
You are simply appreciated and for all who send their greetings, thank you.

@Alagba MUFU
you know from the day I reported for duty, I had simply been doing my job. That's what most of us here had been doing. The sisters are not complaining and for your information there is an association of those who are already priming themselves up to hit the ground and running as soon as the MR lands. You can ask Ma Tinu for details. She is the chairperson of that quorum.

@Tinu
When I think of how that I may not like it at all, if myself and my team get there without the kind of assist we are enjoying at the moment at little and no cost. So I thank God for completing the rounds here and going out there for serious business.
Five years program is good for us.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
isy said:
congrats FJ6.pa mufu i enjoyrd your post, infact ur are a super writer.just checked my ecas now and saw my mailing address.the meeting is on the 23rd of june 2012.for futher informations contact ma ig.