+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks kpopi77, ayd n omo naija. will get it from Alagbon asap.

Pls do you guys know of any legitimate lawyer or consultant who can handle the whole process and is it adviseable to apply for Quebec skilled worker and FSW together. Does it have any penalty?

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Jst received this blog from a friend and could hold it to myself any longer!!.http://thekushchronicles.blogspot.com/2012/06/rip-beautiful-faces-of-dana-air-crash.html?m=1

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO congrat on the addition of a brand new baby to ur home. ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ???please bring our own rice and chicken ooohhhhhh when coimg on the 23rd of june.we must celebrare it in grand style .gbam Gbam

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
EMO, congrats for the new addition and warm regards to mother, big brother and big sister. it sure calls for celebration as the God we serve makes all things beautiful in his time!!!

Tell your wife I rejoice with her as she would have many people attending to her and the baby at least until she travels which cannot be taken for granted so in all it's a win win situation. We trust God for great speed for the remainder of the journey.

Cheers

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Congratulations Emo. Olorun a wo, Olorun a d'asi IJN. Amen.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
isy said:
congrats FJ6.pa mufu i enjoyrd your post, infact ur are a super writer.just checked my ecas now and saw my mailing address.the meeting is on the 23rd of june 2012.for futher informations contact ma ig.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
CONGRATULATIONS EMO AN MAY GOD GRANT YOU FAVOUR AS YOU ADVANCE IN THE PROCESS

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
Jovic said:
Hi Fatex,
I did Medical at Abuja Clinic,the four of us paid like 55k, though it depent on individual situation other may spend more that that.we were asked to bring max of 36000 for each adult and 4500 for each kid but 4 of us paid 55k .
You can do PCC ONLY in Lagos . I did mine and my spouse for 4,000. If you don't know they may collect 10k for each person from you. Hope that is helpful. takia
Jovic
thanks a lot for the info Jovic..
congrats EMO..

doc tee

Jun 5, 2012
hello everyone i am new n this forum. I wont to send my application this july,i will i know when the july processing starts?i need u guys to put me through

doc tee

Jun 5, 2012
i really would appreciate it, if anyone can give me tips on how to go about sending my application. i was told i av to send it at the right time. i learnt another opening is starting for july,i just need to know when

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Mandie and Oma Gabil, where are yousess. ??? ??? ??? :eek: :eek: :eek: Mandie we are missing your posts. :p :p :p :p :p Always looking forward to reading your post. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Whats new with MI 2 and 3

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
this is for accountants
http://www.credentials.gc.ca/immigrants/factsheets/accountant.asp?utm_source=bitly-eng&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=init_fcrocomp

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Pls i think posts about this PCC issue shld be removed. We dont want anything can create complications for future applicants or even present ones. kindly avail urself of our yahoo group or use PM. God will see us thru.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
I thoughi I should shear this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp

Operational Bulletin 423 - May 24, 2012
Reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate
Summary
Effective June 1st, 2012, officers can request that an applicant’s medical file be reassessed by a Medical Officer (MOF) or a Health Branch (HB) delegated staff for the issuance of a new medical certificate. The process applies to cases where a final decision of an officer is pending only due to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires. This process is limited to applicants who had a routine immigration medical examination (IME) done by a panel physician within the last 15 months in or outside Canada. The new medical certificate issued will be valid for 12 months.

Issue
This Operational Bulletin aims to standardize the reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate to ensure alignment with the legislation while fulfilling departmental operational needs. This procedure is limited to situations where the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate. If anything else is pending, the officer should not use this procedure.

Background
According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), sections 30(4) and 72(1)(e)(iii), foreign nationals (FNs) who seek to enter Canada and those already in Canada applying to become permanent residents must hold a medical certificate based on the most recent medical examination to which they were required to submit under the IRPR within the previous twelve months, indicating that they are not inadmissible on health grounds. However, upon request of an officer, HB has been granting ‘extension of IME validity’ for periods varying from one to twelve months in order to support operational needs. This process has been reviewed for better alignment with the legislation and strengthening of program integrity.

A medical assessment, which is a medical examination for the purposes of immigration, is the review of an applicant’s medical file by a MOF and/or HB delegated staff. The result of the last medical assessment is entered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) electronic platforms (such as the Global Case Management System (GCMS) or Field Operations Support System (FOSS) as an ‘M’ profile indicating that an applicant is either admissible or inadmissible on health grounds. A medical certificate is an ‘M’ profile indicating that an applicant underwent a medical examination within the previous 12 months and is not inadmissible on health grounds (therefore limited to M1, M2, M3, M23, M19, M29, and M39 profiles).

Instructions
When the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires, the officer will:

•Issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the IME is older than 15 months;
•For in-Canada and overseas cases with an IME done within the last 15 months:
◦Contact the Regional Medical Office (RMO) responsible for the file at the following e-mail addresses:
■Beijing: Bejing-mc@international.gc.ca
■London: London-mc@international.gc.ca
■Manila- Traditional visa offices attached to RMO Manila: Manil.mc@international.gc.ca
■Manila- Visa offices previously attached to RMO Singapore: Manil.mc-im@international.gc.ca
■New Delhi: Delhi-mc@international.gc.ca
■Ottawa: ime-reassessment@cic.gc.ca
■Paris: Paris-mc@international.gc.ca
◦Entitle your e-mail ‘Reassessment of an applicant’s medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate’;
◦Provide the applicant’s name, ID number, date of birth, date of initial IME, and country of residence for the last 6 months.
It is recommended that the officer review the validity of the medical certificate of all the persons being part of an immigration application and request the reassessment of the medical file for those eligible for the process if needed.

•Upon receipt of the request for reassessment, the MOF or the HB delegated staff will:
◦Review the medical file to determine if there is sufficiently relevant and up to date medical information to provide a new opinion of admissibility on health grounds;
◦Request additional medical information if a new opinion based upon the existing information in the medical file is not possible;
◦Assess the medical file including any new additional medical information as needed;
◦Provide a new opinion of admissibility or inadmissibility on health grounds;
◦Enter the new ‘M’ profile in the CIC electronic platform (such as GCMS or FOSS);
◦Send an e-mail to the officer who requested the reassessment to confirm that the process has been completed.
It is recommended that the officer issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the results of additional testing are unlikely to be provided quickly.

•If the opinion of the CIC MOF and/or HB delegated staff is that the applicant is:
◦Admissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will be issued and will be valid for a 12 month period starting from the date of the new medical assessment;
◦Inadmissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will not be issued.
■The new ‘M’ profile constitutes the most current opinion of inadmissibility provided to the officer for the final decision of inadmissibility on health grounds