+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Lucasvilla said:
@ mandie, can u pls provide me the email addr, u sent ur mail to.
everyday i sent them email but there was no response from accra.
Hope to read from you,thanks.
It is right there are the bottom of the mail from AVO :eek:
Just make sure there is no space
*Mandie*

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Good NEWS all the way. This is bestest news for mi2 and 3 today.
Today is a good day.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:

Mandie
, if your wish is to be one of the happiest people on eath, then your best destination is NIGERIA Gbam!

According to the world index released some months ago, Nigeria people are adjudged to be the happiest in the whole world!!!! Please google it.
;D ;D ;D :-\ :-\ :-\

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
MI 2 & 3 folks.

Congratulations. My friend in MI2 just got MR ( and that is true not a make up story ). Though it hurt me as MI 1 that is eagerly expecting same but you know what I JUBILATE with those with good news.
hope this raises your hope Mandie.

fj6

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
FJ6 said:
MI 2 & 3 folks.

Congratulations. My friend in MI2 just got MR ( and that is true not a make up story ). Though it hurt me as MI 1 that is eagerly expecting same but you know what I JUBILATE with those with good news.

fj6
Thanks for this vital info....can you share your friend's timeline and NOC? Hope this opens the floodgate for more MRs....
*Mandie*

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
Accra has to prove it by sending MRs to MI 2/3 applicants :( :( :(
*Mandie*
When someone receive/see such response in this situation it makes one's hope/expectation brighter, I want to say the light at the end of the tunnel is closer than expected, THANK YOU OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Mandie, on behalf of MI 2 & MI 3; thank you very much, thank you very much & thank you very much indeed. You are our spokes person, at least this proves you're truly AVO neighbor.

*Busy-Bee*

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FJ6 said:
MI 2 & 3 folks.

fj6
My friend, God is surely faithful. He will definitely sort you out in His Own time and way, He will give you sure hope and cause to JUBILATE IJN, A.

*Busy-Bee*

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Just an observation,have noticed that you have not been asking for afirmation from PA NAJIA PICKIN,what happened?

Abi Pa Naija Pickin no be so?

Right said:
EMO, so many factors need be considered. What if you are fully settled with good paying job/business? You won't jump into such conclussion....Anyway, if that should be the case, I don't think you'll attempt the Canada immigration ab initio.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE
MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIEMANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIEMANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIEMANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIEMANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE MANDIE.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Call the Home office to enquire the status of your application. If the response is that it will take longer than the due date for submission at the LVO, you then enquire from LVO if you your deadline can be extended. The two responses will give you a clearer picture of what next to do.

NKON said:
Gmorning,

I just joined this forum and its really informative.However, I have an URGENT question.

I have received my Passport request to be submitted within 30days for Marple leaf.But the challenge is that my Passport is with the Homeoffice for issuance of Visa.

Suppose i am not able to submit before the 30days elapse, Can i ask LVO for extra time to submit my Passport?

Has anyone experience this? SENIORS please help me!!!.I don't want to miss my Permanent Resident Visa to canada.

SENIORS your advice is highly needed. Please! Please!! Please!!!

Thank you

NKON

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
mandiebraxton said:
Thanks for this vital info....can you share your friend's timeline and NOC? Hope this opens the floodgate for more MRs....
*Mandie*
[/quote

Congratulations to your friend FJ6. I second Mandie in asking for your friends timeline and NOC. Please FJ6 oblige us this information as this will raise our hope. @ all i said it that sooner that later, the drums will start sounding. Mandie,Oma Gabil, Busy Bee.Omo Naija, and others, i hope you are getting ready 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Omo Naija said:
I believe that I forecasted this earlier...they just started looking d way of MI2 & MI3 on tuesday (i.e yesterday)... The very goodnews isÃÂ as follows; the total volume isn't much & d Visa has already been appropriated directly from CIO (automatically in the budget) & the final eligibity has already been decided by CIO... Which I believe shud make the distribution of MRs relatively faster.

The final Goodnews is that all MI2 & 3 shud have a decision on their application on or b4 August 31 irrespective of when the application was sent.

Finally, don't waste your energy asking me where or how I get this info... Just take it with a pinch of salt & use it as a consolation atleast.

All the best guys !
....courtesy of Omo Naija on the August/September Accra thread
*Mandie*