+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
tinusunit said:
Thank u all for all your answers, it has really helped. im gonna send my application again since my work experience is still on the NOC list. Ive got nothing to loose really. My other questions are:

Do we go through an interveiw of some sort - Not really, except if you are called by Accra for interview, normally they call as per randomlly. because since the closest visa office is in accra, ive got no visa to go there for one - A nigerian does not need a visa to go to Accra Ghana, we are ECOWAS.
When do i get my police check Within the next three monthsand medical checks ready - Medical request is by Visa Office Accra, after you fot your AOR- Acknowledgement of Receipt
stupid question, what does AOR mean? not familiar with this term since everyone keeps saying they are waiting for their AOR - "Acknowledgement of Receipt"
Am I required to do an IELTS exam?, I mean I am a native english speaker and I graduated from a university in London - YES - Every applicant (post June 26 2010) are requested to submit English proficiecy result for eligibility under Language proficiency.

rufmomodu

Mar 1, 2005
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-09
Doc's Request.
04-11-09
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
13-11-09
Med's Request
04-03-10
Med's Done....
20-04-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-12-10
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-11
LANDED..........
March 2011 By HIS Grace
Dear House,

Can anyone in this forum assist me with the current time frame it takes Ghana CHC to process FSW application pre-June 26th 2010 applicants.

I did my Medical and sent my RPRF in April 2010 and up until now have not heard any update via my Agents from Ghana CHC.

Will be much grateful if anyone can provide any insight.

Thank you.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
lnd_dan said:
Hello Tinu
Thanks for the reply. I will go and get it later today.
For my time line,
I sent my application on the 7th june 2101
Received AOR on the 23rd August 2010
Additional doc req. On the 15th Sept. 2010
Additional doc sent on the 22nd Sept 2010.
others please share ur time line
Congrat,
Your details can look alot more tidy if you use the dialog box provided in the profile link at top right of this website. However I noticed that your app received a speedy treatment compared with others.

Congrat.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rufmomodu said:
Dear House,

Can anyone in this forum assist me with the current time frame it takes Ghana CHC to process FSW application pre-June 26th 2010 applicants Bro one really can. It is all on case by case basis..

I did my Medical and sent my RPRF in April 2010 Great. You are very close dude.and up until now have not heard any update via my Agents from Ghana CHC Your case must be going through security checks now. You should hear from them soon. It usually takes about three months after medical received to get a call for your PPR. Patience is all you can give now. Our prayers are with you..

Thank you.

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rufmomodu said:
Dear House,

Can anyone in this forum assist me with the current time frame it takes Ghana CHC to process FSW application pre-June 26th 2010 applicants.

I did my Medical and sent my RPRF in April 2010 and up until now have not heard any update via my Agents from Ghana CHC.

Thank you.
Guess its a waiting game. Patience is all we need. Am in the same boat with you. Did my medicals in March and have not heard or read a word from them since.

rufmomodu

Mar 1, 2005
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-09
Doc's Request.
04-11-09
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
13-11-09
Med's Request
04-03-10
Med's Done....
20-04-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-12-10
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-11
LANDED..........
March 2011 By HIS Grace
Thanks to gent2 and Barsindoo.

Will continue to keep my fingers crossed while waiting on the Lord's appropriate time.

Cheers.

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
Hi Great people,
I am really impressed with the information that is dished out on this site.

I received an email from Nova scotia in early June 2010 asking me to submit my docs to accra in 120 days. I just did that to beat the deadline of early october but based on the comments on this forum I can see I have a long wait ahead. Anyway ''no shaking'', the wait is worth the while.
I also noticed some members are kind of impatient or desperate. Going to canada is not a guarantee for success. Everything about success depends on you as an individual. If you wake up and see yourself in a street lined up with milk and honey, it is not a guarantee that you will have a good life. One should keep calm and take things as it comes. If it works out- all well and good but if does not then you continue to hussle here in Naija. Success wil surely come your way with God and Hardwork.

Everything one does has its positives and negatives. It is important to ask what do I want to achieve (PRIZE)? Going to canada has a price. It is important to identify what this price is and ask yourself very well if you are ready to pay this price get the PRIZE.

Good luck fellas and continue with the great job.

dreamteam

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
read it on the uk border agency that people with an immigrant canadian visa going to land are,irrespective of their nationality are exempt from a transit visa.i would like to know if anyone has done this before as i would like to take advantage of canadianaffairs deals, which looks very good.
funny,with BA,its about $1,000 cheaper to fly from abuja compared to lagos!!

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
rufmomodu said:
Dear House,

Thank you.

Thats quite strange. April is such a long time. I would advise you send a case specific enquiry to accra to know what is happening. You can also order CAIPS notes to know what is happening. what are your consultants saying? you can trust them you have to be on their neck you know. Am sure seniors in the forum can speak on this

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
To everyone who have contributed to the subject of test (ielts) you have said well and done well.For the ben efit of doubt a valuable member has pasted info from cic website and i think in my own, that it has cleared all doubt as to when to submit the test result.OMO NAIJA ,KO NI BAJE FUN WA NI ORUKO ELEDUMARE.AMIN.

Ig

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Hi mates,

Its is good to discuss with you again, i almost lost hope in this Canada application.
I submitted my application 8th march 2010 and i just receive my Aor from cic, actually there was a credit card declination along the line which my form was returned to me and i have to provide another credit card payment from intercontinental bank. The good thing is that i was given another opportunity to resubmit my application with another card info.

My concern now is that i am about to send my full document to Ghana, but police clearance certificate i have is the one i got immediately after i submitted my form to cic, you know they advise that we should get all document before sending an application. I want to know if i can still use it cos the validity had expired.

Also the international passport i have is the old one, not the e-passport; do you think i should do another one or i should proceed with initial one i have with me which will be valid till 2012? I will appreciate your advise on this and any other information i might need, i miss you all, Thank you