+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
iii and seglad

Where are you guys now with accra. Have you done medicals yet?

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There was a delay on my medical. My family did their medical in march but did mine in July after the expiring of 60days. This was due to the situation beyond my control. CHC could not do anything on our file WAITING for my medical since am the principal applicant. My ecas still showing ''IN PROCESS'' Hoping for a Passport request if all goes well with the security and criminal checks.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Ok good. So you guys should get a PPR by the end of the year at the latest.

Seglad,

I hope you will not be penalised for the lateness in submission of yr medicals? How's accra taking it?

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mot said:
Ok good. So you guys should get a PPR by the end of the year at the latest.

Seglad,

I hope you will not be penalised for the lateness in submission of yr medicals? How's accra taking it?
Well, nah them sabi. I told them i wont be able to meet up with the dead line.. Up till now i never heard from them since July 28th when my medical was sent to them.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
It is well by God's grace and favour. July 28 is not so far back for them to respond now. It usually will take six months max. All shall be well IJN.

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi people,

please i need information on were i can notarize my documents in lagos at a very cheap rate ;) cos i"m already spending to much on this immigration runs....

Kindly help with info please.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pyramid777 said:
Hi people,

please i need information on were i can notarize my documents in lagos at a very cheap rate ;) cos i"m already spending to much on this immigration runs....

Kindly help with info please. There are notary public within western house on marina that will give you good rates.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Landing fees before visa issuance?

ibry said:
hi guys, this forum is amazing and i am happy to have come across such an informative forum, i applied with my family under skilled worker for residence in june 2004 i have been called for medicals, police report and have paid the landing fees this was in march 2010, the waiting is killing me and i wanted to find out how long it took people to be called for thier passports because i have really been thing about it. thanks
Ibry,
i beg i dont quite get it. Do we have to pay landing fees before we get the visa? Then how much is the landing fee. Is it for the principal applicant only?
Pls any senior in the forum respond. Thank you and the Lord will make them answer you on time.
Toluwanile

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toluwanile said:
Ibry,
i beg i dont quite get it. Do we have to pay landing fees before we get the visa? Then how much is the landing fee. Is it for the principal applicant only?
Pls any senior in the forum respond. Thank you and the Lord will make them answer you on time.
Toluwanile
The landing fee or Right of Permanent Residence Fee can be paid at any time during the application process but before the issuance of visa(s). It is paid by the Principal Applicant, Spouse or Common Law Partner and it is Can$490 per head.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Oloye said:
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE

My Naija pple, though this is coming a little bit behind schedule but it would have been bad if I didn't say it.
We landed at Pearson Airport Toronto on Monday and this is the step by step info:

Presently we could not exchange our money to Canadian dollars as the exchange rate is bad. So watch out b4 changing money.

WEATHER: Presently the weather is mild and to describe it in a lay man way, just as if you are inside AC in your Lagos office. But I was told that it will continue to get colder. So be prepared. Landing in the heart of winter could be deadly as you have to move from one location to other unless you have somebody that can help out driving you around. This, my friend did for us perfectly.

Getting a driving license will continue on Monday and the process of getting a job is ongoing.

Thanks to you all my pple, Tito, Barsindoo, SOJ, Ighehinadara, Tinu, Mot, Vikolo, Badmus, dreamteam,Kako, Right, and all other Naijas on the forum, you are all special pple in the sight of almighty God. Your advise and encouragement really helped. And to all other guys like, Qorax, Leon, PMM, Rocky and others you guys are great.

OLOYE AND BOLJET
Welcome to Canada! Hope you did the shuffle when you got out of the airport? Wish you all the best as you settle down here.
You will change the money at some point, the exchange rate has been bad this year despite the great rates that I get from TD with my select service account.

Officially, I think we are about entering fall season. Expect it to get really cold but not to worry, it's part of the fun.

Not sure you want to do your driving test in Brampton except if you don't mind...your friends should tell you how hard it is to pass over there. Or maybe you should learn well and do it there if you plan to live around there.

Very glad your landing was smooth and you found this site and our contributions helpful.

Once again, welcome to Canada.

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Baba Oloye,

Congratulation! To GOD be the glory in the highest. We all hope to get there by HIS grace.
It shall be well with u and the family. We all appreciates u here.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
adebolakazeem said:
Congratulations to you Oloye and family, may you never have cause to regret this decision. Lets know where you decide to settle, i would be landing in october, thinking of getting accomodation just outside toronto, preferrably in mississauga, pls, our pple dey dat side small? ( i mean the law abiding ones o!) lol, wouldnt mind being arounda few of my peace loving nigerian brethren. Congrats again, may it mark the beginning of greater n mightier things in your life.
Mississauga is great and rich too with many companies and business. You will have fun there; you shouldn't have any fear as long as you are lwa abiding yourself - like attracts like!

I am in Vaughan, the city above TO and have plans to hook up with Oloye; you can join in if you wish. And yes, I am law abiding.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Tito

Ever so gracious. Thk God for your heart.