+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
walexton67 said:
EMO said:
The first place to begin this journey is after you must have exhausted the materials there, you may ask for one clarification or the other here.

However as it stands today, your occupation is not listed on the current ones. So you may need to wait, perhaps it may.

There are several other method you could explore for immigration purpose. Provincial Nominee Program, Quebec Skill Worker, Education e.t.c.

Emo sir, Thank you so much for your prompt response, Sir, since my occupation is not on the current occupation list, even though if i go through provincial nominee program, or Quebec skill worker, is my occupation which is not on occupation list still not going to be a barrier? please i still need more enlightenment, if you still know other program through which i can immigrate to Canada, kindly explain to me. THANKS
In order of preference for me o. QSW then PNP.

You need to read through all the guides for the various provinces to be able to identify the right one where you could fit in.

But if you are willing to take up a challenge to pick up a new western language for your purpose. Then equip yourself for french and pull the trigger for QSW. GBAM

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Re: Re NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right said:
I strongly advise you pay in USD$.....Reasons:

1. It is easier to get from any bank in Nigeria
2. It is lesser in value than CAD$

Am sure if EMO had his way (just as he expressed earlier), he would do the USD$ :p :p :p
Hey Right.
I agree, that if you pay in USD its lesser, and one can get from virtually all banks. But if the fluctuation is much as we are likely to see in days ahead, and the draft has not cleared by the time they are likely to change the rate in response to the fluctuation, what happens? You will pay the difference by going through the process again? If its avoidable, do the needful.

A brother cautioned me here when I thought I could have saved few greenback just like you mentioned.

Now wey them wan give us dis thing make we build a tight case for them. No excuse. GBAM. No loop hole GBAM

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES

EMO said:
Hey Right.
I agree, that if you pay in USD its lesser, and one can get from virtually all banks. But if the fluctuation is much as we are likely to see in days ahead, and the draft has not cleared by the time they are likely to change the rate in response to the fluctuation, what happens? You will pay the difference by going through the process again? If its avoidable, do the needful.
A brother cautioned me here when I thought I could have saved few greenback just like you mentioned.
Now wey them wan give us dis thing make we build a tight case for them. No excuse. GBAM. No loop hole GBAM
No. the exchange is flunctuating between 1 and 0.9980 most times it is 1 to 1.....either way. :p :p

If anybody pays now, I bet they clear instruments on a daily basis. No issue GBAM!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
mayoress said:
@ Emo
Thanks. I've matched it and had 16points. I've exceeded d 67pts, now am getting close to Caaaaaanaadaaaa, no MI will stop it iJn.

@ all awaiting MR
I pray dat heaven will open doors of MR dis new week iJn. Wish u all the best.
Hi Mayoress,
Please where did you get the link to assess yourself?? Please send it to me i cant find it on the Canada immigration website.Thankyou

Nigbabe

May 7, 2012
Hello,
Good day to everyone in the house. Please I want to apply for FSW by begining of next batch [assuming my profession remains among the ones in demand] and in between I and my husband intend to adopt a child. Assuming we go through all the legal process in Nigeria will we be able to add the child to our application? has anyone been able to do so? please any valuable input will be appreciated. Thanks and God bless.

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
Since there is an option of paying in canadian dollars, I would suggest that route.
Given that the value of USD is less than CAD this will prevent a situation where VO will say you did not pay the complete fees. It may also cause further delays in the process.

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
I will advise you go for USD as I just made mine a couple of weeks ago along with my new baby's application fee and his eMR arrived already which simply shows the payment has been received. Also, getting a Canadian Dollar denominated draft will take you about 24 hours if you are planning on using GTB as you'll be asked to come the next day unlike USD that you can pick up immediately.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
@ Chinny 09

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
It's a 54-page guideline, so u need to study it patiently. I printed mine out

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Right said:
I strongly advise you pay in USD$.....Reasons:

1. It is easier to get from any bank in Nigeria
2. It is lesser in value than CAD$

Am sure if EMO had his way (just as he expressed earlier), he would do the USD$ :p :p :p
What will be d name on the bank draft should the amount be the total sum of the number of applicants.

Nigbabe

May 7, 2012
Hello,
Good day to everyone in the house. Please I want to apply for FSW by begining of next batch [assuming my profession remains among the ones in demand] and in between I and my husband intend to adopt a child. Assuming we go through all the legal process in Nigeria will we be able to add the child to our application? has anyone been able to do so? please any valuable input will be appreciated. Thanks and God bless.
please any inputs?

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
abehola said:
I will advise you go for USD as I just made mine a couple of weeks ago along with my new baby's application fee and his eMR arrived already which simply shows the payment has been received. If I may ask was it a cheque for $150 USD that you sent to them? Anyway,this amount is small and so the fx conversion difference may not be much, but when you are paying almost 1,000 those differences may add up to something significant most expecially if it is a period when there is a significant drop btw the exchange rate of USD and CAD.

Anyway since you tried it and you did not have any issues with the visa office no ''lele''

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013

DIAMONDX said:
What will be d name on the bank draft should the amount be the total sum of the number of applicants.
The Receiver General for Canada

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

EMO said:
The Receiver General for Canada

Thanx Emo

Pls I want to no if its just one bank draft or differernt bank drafts for spouse n kids.

I also noticed my attched medical request can't be opened. I mean d EMR what can I do.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx Emo

Pls I want to no if its just one bank draft or differernt bank drafts for spouse n kids.

I also noticed my attched medical request can't be opened. I mean d EMR what can I do. I tried opening it and saw only canada written on it nothing more nothing less