+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
EMO said:
You may be able to get good deal. But Sept is more sure.

@ Jackson. If you are thinking of buying car upon landing. Check this tips up http://www.amvic.org/consumers_in_the_drivers_seat_video.cfm

Cheers
Thanks for the link.I went through it and picked up a couple of tips. It's a useful resource for everyone going into Canada where buying a car upon landing or later and i feel everyone should go through it.
I will not be buying car upon landing. I have tons of relatives that reside in Canada that will help me purchase the car for me before my arrival. Getting all of those basic things such as the house renting, car purchase, groceries etc. would not be much of a problem for me and my family upon arrival.
Thanks i really do appreciate it.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Awoderu A.A said:
Thanks for the link.I went through it and picked up a couple of tips. It's a useful resource for everyone going into Canada where buying a car upon landing or later and i feel everyone should go through it.
I will not be buying car upon landing. I have tons of relatives that reside in Canada that will help me purchase the car for me before my arrival. Getting all of those basic things such as the house renting, car purchase, groceries etc. would not be much of a problem for me and my family upon arrival.
Thanks i really do appreciate it.
Omo eleniyan.....oh sorry Papa Eleniyan GBAM! ;D ;D ;D

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Emo, I praise the living God on ur behalf for His presence in ur life, my Bro, pls glue ur self to His presence always for in His presence there is fulnes of joy n at His right hand there are pleasures forever amen. Stay blessed.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Please how can one pay the RPRF

Can one use driving Licence means of identification to do medicals.

In a suitation where you hv a missen passport pls what can be done

Mandie n Emo pls ans me

stanchuks

May 7, 2012
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
Hi Guys,

I am very new to this forum and believe I would get the required information I am looking for
First, my wife did an assessment test on my behalf and a got a mail from the lawyer congratulating me for being qualified to apply for Quebec

I have started the process, the issues I have to do with languages, I have registered for next available IELST and TEFaQ exams in my country, but will be held in July, it seems TEFaQ is really a big deal for me and my level of French is next to zero and would hope to reach the beginner level by July when the Exams comes up

I would appreciate any information from anyone on what to expect in the following months to come, I have tried to read through the thread to get basic knowledge, but would like to start up on a fresh note here

Thanks, while expecting a reply from anyone soon

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Re: Re NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

DIAMONDX said:
Mandie n Emo pls ans me
No. It must be ya international passport GBAM! :(

You get new one within 72hrs as stipulated buy the Customs & Immigrations. :-*

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
thejackson said:
WITHDRAWING OLD APPLICATION

I wish to withdraw my old application filed on June 2005.
In the application, I employed the service of an immigration lawyer in Canada.

Can I cancel the appointment of a representative before writing to Accra?
If the application /document is to be sent by Accra, I will not be around then to receive it for obvious reasons-Can I ask Accra to mail the application/document to another address.

Secondly, what are the food items allowed into Canada( Garri, Melon, Ogbono, amala, Palm oil) please advise

Thank you

I am 100% sure you can take Melon, Ogbono,dried fish, maggi. Garri and Amala in moderate quantity would go in i am 90% sure. palm oil is less than 30%.
the good thing is that Canadian immigration is 500% better than ours, they might not even bother to check your stuff.
@ ALL, sorry i have being off board for so long, i have been busy with studies.
Congratulations to all those that have received MR & PPR, ire naa kari gbogbo wa o, Amin Jesu.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
WITHDRAWING OLD APPLICATION

I wish to withdraw my old application filed on June 2005.
In the application, I employed the service of an immigration lawyer in Canada.

Can I cancel the appointment of a representative before writing to Accra?
If the application /document is to be sent by Accra, I will not be around then to receive it for obvious reasons-Can I ask Accra to mail the application/document to another address.

Secondly, what are the food items allowed into Canada( Garri, Melon, Ogbono, amala, Palm oil) please advise

Thank you
By default the application will automatically cancel, i think you need to exercise some patient bcos vo will write you as regard cancellation couple with the fact that they will return all applications before feb 2008.
if you write them now you may not be able to get your money back from the agent you employed, they may claim that you backout on your own, but if the application is cancelled based on the jackson policy you stand a better chance to get yiour money from the agent.

walexton67

May 4, 2012
EMO said:
The first place to begin this journey is after you must have exhausted the materials there, you may ask for one clarification or the other here.

However as it stands today, your occupation is not listed on the current ones. So you may need to wait, perhaps it may.

There are several other method you could explore for immigration purpose. Provincial Nominee Program, Quebec Skill Worker, Education e.t.c.

Emo sir, Thank you so much for your prompt response, Sir, since my occupation is not on the current occupation list, even though if i go through provincial nominee program, or Quebec skill worker, is my occupation which is not on occupation list still not going to be a barrier? please i still need more enlightenment, if you still know other program through which i can immigrate to Canada, kindly explain to me. THANKS

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012

DIAMONDX said:

Mandie n Emo pls ans me
Missing passport is a major issue, dont forget that you quoted your passport number in your application forms. You may have to inform accra and forward police report and sworn affidavit confirming the loss of the passport together with the details of teh new passport. The earlier you do this the better.

All the best

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012

Right said:
No. It must be ya international passport GBAM! :(

You get new one within 72hrs as stipulated buy the Customs & Immigrations. :-*
Pa Right,

Accra must be informed of the missing passport immediately, dont forget that a copy of your passport is attached to the medical report to be sent to paris and if the details are at variance to what is on record, it will become an issue at that point. So its better to put Accra in the loop from the begining than for them to find out at the point of reconciliation of medics with file.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
Omo eleniyan.....oh sorry Papa Eleniyan GBAM! ;D ;D ;D
Fela don resurrect?????? ;D ;D ;D

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MIDAS said:
@ Emo, I praise the living God on ur behalf for His presence in ur life, my Bro, pls glue ur self to His presence always for in His presence there is fulnes of joy n at His right hand there are pleasures forever amen. Stay blessed.
Thank you brother. I perceive you all here are the children of the Most High. Please remain so if you are and you have nothing good to lose whether here now and in the world to come. GBAM

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013

DIAMONDX said:

Can one use driving Licence means of identification to do medicals. It may be possible but I have not seen anyone who did his/her with it

In a suitation where you hv a missen passport pls what can be done You DMP need to be able to identify you with an acceptable photo ID doc

Mandie n Emo pls ans me
Anyone in the house could as well answer you brother.

You need your passport for the Meds (In case yours is missing pls make arrangement for new ones. I assure you that our immi officer will be more than willing to assist you. U can pay for you RPRF with Bank Draft denominated in CAD $.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES

EMO said:
U can pay for you RPRF with Bank Draft denominated in CAD $.
I strongly advise you pay in USD$.....Reasons:

1. It is easier to get from any bank in Nigeria
2. It is lesser in value than CAD$

Am sure if EMO had his way (just as he expressed earlier), he would do the USD$ :p :p :p