+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
EMO said:
I will prefer MR for our dear Mandie. She needed it now. And she will have it. Even if it requires new directive from Mr Kenny
Na lie EMO! We in Naija need it more than Mandie GBAM. ;D ;D ;D

The political economy climate of Ghana is stable and devoid of BOKO HARAM. We live in fear in Naija; with per second bombing!

Am sure many of us we run out of Naija bcos of the security situation on ground.....who knows what may happen next.

All our past leaders are shouting, crying that the situation may turn to WAR.....hmmm I dey fear ooooo. Everyday we read it in newspapers, if its not former Defence Minister, it will be present Security Adviser to the Presido himself warning of imminent WAR!!!!

Abeg, Accra should answer Naija Canadian fast o. :eek:

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Toluwanile said:
@ All I want to say a big thank to u all for ur concern about my medicals. I eventually got the agent to send it by courier and by God's grace i had the medical exam last week. Thank u all, for gingering me to take prompt action. God bless u all.
Congrats to all who got Mr & Prs.
Big Congrats, now u need to start putting together your list of assets accompanying and to follow. :D

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Right said:
Na lie EMO! We in Naija need it more than Mandie GBAM. ;D ;D ;D
Tufiakwa!!!!!! I will get the MR soonest.....even if it means matching to CHC to demand it....it is only a walking distance from my office anyway.
I wish everyone all the best! Hahahahahaa
*Mandie*

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
Hi Peeps!
The lovely email from accra just rolled into my mailbox. I have been asked to do medical test with my family within 60days. They also want another police report.

''make una help me Thank God oh'' because this is happening at a time I wanted to make a major decision in terms of my career and this canada things was making me delay on it.

May the almighty God put smiles on the face of those that are still expecting

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Mandieeeeeeeee!!!! who taught you that? :eek:

Pa(Prof)(etc)Right(prof of papiology)
, abeg she dey watch African Magic :-X :-X
You don forget? ??? ???

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
vikolo said:
Hi Peeps!
The lovely email from accra just rolled into my mailbox. I have been asked to do medical test with my family within 60days. They also want another police report.

''make una help me Thank God oh'' because this is happening at a time I wanted to make a major decision in terms of my career and this canada things was making me delay on it.

Congrats and may God bless you the rest of the way IJN :p

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
vikolo said:
Hi Peeps!

Good news indeed Vikolo!!!. Now it is the turn of Diamondx anf VJ6.....it is coming your way oooo
*Mandie*

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
vikolo said:
Hi Peeps!

Congrat brother. Please do the Med on time and push the ball back to ACCRA's court. The PCC thing is okay, the ones submitted along with the complete docs are not valid anymore and it looks like they are willing to close out the pre-juner's matter from their portfolio. Congrat once more.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:

Pa(Prof)(etc)Right(prof of papiology)
, abeg she dey watch African Magic :-X :-X
You don forget? ??? ???
You caught her on that. I can testify.

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
vikolo said:
Hi Peeps!

Congratulations at least we have assurance now that Accra is not sleeping. All those MI-1 still waiting MR get ready to rejoice.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
vikolo said:
Hi Peeps!

Congrats dear am happy and also relieved to read this knowing well that am always following after you am positive that i will receive MR soon too.

Mandie and Gabil having stood by us this far ur reward in form of MR is coming soon and same for my sister spokes.

Cheers