+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

uchematt

Mar 11, 2012
Right said:
Please enjoy this on a lighter mood......very pathetic.

Culled from "Immigration Baclog could be erased" :-X :-\

I had been a silent reader of this forum. Your post made me to register today and write a few words.
I applied for canada pr in july 2004 from newdelhi visa office.I am a dentist,(my noc is 3113 and listed in 29 occupation category),my application included my wife who is a professional graduate and my son and at the time of application I was just 30 years old.My applictaion was accepted they gave file number and the ecase showed "in process" from sept 2004. In 2006 nov I gave IELTS score reading and writing 6 and listening and speaking 7. In 2008 oct they NDVO asked me to update my files. As per requirement I submitted updated forms, PCC, proof of landing funds and most importantly my original expeience certificates and internship certificate to prove that I am a doctor and waited for next step ie, medicals. Unfortunately in NOV 27 C-50 bill was passed and those who applied after feb 28 2008 (MI 1)got priority. Funny thing was that in the new 38 list which was based on vacancies in canada dentist was not included because most of them are self emlpoyed running private clinics. so vacanies did not show up. By that time 2002 -2003 applicants are getting visas along with MI 1 newer applicants and the new delhi timeline showed 69 months for pre 2008. I waited patiently and concentrated on my hospital.In april 2010 I cheked timelines and it showed they are working on pre 2008 cases received 79 months before and my file completed 69 months. In 2010 june, after waiting for one and a half years after updation,my agent told me that new MI 2 with 29 occupation included dentists so reapply and your file will be processed within a year. Reapply means new IELTS score, payment of increased processing fees etc and another problem is that my original experience certificate and internship certificate had been with Newdelhi chc since I updated my application in Nov 2008. I asked my agent to ask them to return my originals and they said originals will be returned along with medicals only.I checked timelines again and it showed they are working on 79, and my file compelted 71 months. There was no other option left for me but to wait. From there on backloged new delhi files show an increse in processing time from 79 to 84 to 87 to 90 and now it is 93. IELTS score was made compulsory from sept 2003 onwards. Those who applied without IELTS landed in Canada. Now Dec 2003 onwards files are waiting for final decision in NDVO.My friend who is also a Dentist applied in 2005 and is waiting.Lot of nurses are there in backlog. One applicant whom I met through a forum waited for 96 months then reapplied in MI 3 and got PER from CIO syndey. Do you still think backlogers are unwanted for Canadian economy ? The difference is that backlogers applied during previous government and others who are getting final decision within 2 years and now within 3 months applied during Kenneys government. And the minister is spreading false messages to save his reputation that the backloggers are a waste of time, energy and money .

My advice is if you can wait for at least few more months your file will be call upon since is all most at the reach time. but if you have the money to reapply again with all d stressed much better bcos it will only stay 6 to one yr to be ready with the new policy now on FSW. once you reapply quote your file number to CIC when submitting ur documents it will make them to trace all ur information's and attached documents from your former VO that was in-charge of your previous documents and add the will get it from them and add it to your new file that you will submit to CIC
matt

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
My e-cas has changed to in-process and the "We started processing..." bla bla bla on March 8, 2012. Na wa oh for Accra.

Pa Thejackson, please check your e-cas because I know that you and I are having same timeline. By the way, my timeline goes:

NOC: 0111
Appl submitted: June 17, 2010
AOR received: October 27, 2010
Full Docs submitted: December 15, 2010
RBVO status: January 2011
In-Process: March 08, 2012

Ebenezary GBAM.
Congrats Pa Right!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Dear friends,
we finally submitted our application to CIC on 17th feb,we got our PER on the 13th march n hoping for the best from acrra while we join the hopefully' short queue'.

We can not but appreciate(all protocols observed)Ig,right,naija pikin,seglad,voa,Bdx,loolo,zajeeb,moegbenga,egrace,in_dan,spicy,spokes,tinuadebola,Emo,isy,omo naija ;the list is endless.u made this application a reality.u been of help n an encouragement more than u can ever know.thank u so much.May heaven arise on ur behave

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Amen and Congratulations on your PER.Ig

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
Temi said:
Hi seniors and friends. My money was cashed finally last saturday. Having re-sent my returned application due to payment issue. I am happy that the money has been cashed eventually and waiting for my PER. My NOC is 3142. Thank all for your assurance and care.
Pls when should I be expecting my PER?
hey Temi congrats...where do u work n reside?just wanted 2b sure if its d Temi i Know...

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Congats Emmy!

Loolo

shola

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-12-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2010
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
hi all
please can we have a bb group and whatsapp too

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
emmy_est said:
Dear friends,
we finally submitted our application to CIC on 17th feb,we got our PER on the 13th march n hoping for the best from acrra while we join the hopefully' short queue'.

We can not but appreciate(all protocols observed)Ig,right,naija pikin,seglad,voa,Bdx,loolo,zajeeb,moegbenga,egrace,in_dan,spicy,spokes,tinuadebola,Emo,isy,omo naija ;the list is endless.u made this application a reality.u been of help n an encouragement more than u can ever know.thank u so much.May heaven arise on ur behave
Congrats Emmy on your PER. 25 days is quiet a record for PER in recent times. Hope your file will continue with such speed in Accra, despite the frustrating delays it's known for.
*Mandie*

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
emmy_est said:
Dear friends,

Amen and congrats, dear.
:)

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Spicey

I sent you a PM.
thsk.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
We have a bb group, pls PM ur pin and I can invite you.

Loolo

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
loolo said:

Loolo
We do? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
This is news to me ::)

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
loolo said:

Loolo
Loolo, I do not have a pin but I have a needle, can I pm it? :D