+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
Pa Right, u wi re in respect of d venue offered by Spicey. I wld av love to be there meet n rub mind face to face with most of d wonderful members of this forum but for its falling on same day for memorial prayer for my Gran outside lagos. I pray for a successful n fruitful gathering. Stay. Blessed.

toptinar

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
PER receive on 19-08-2011.2nd aor on Nov 3rd 2011 wit document request
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16-09-2011(RBVO)
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
Goodday to everybody on dis forum.seglad,mandie and others i need ur advice concerning dis manitoba strategic initiative program.i hav a sister dat lives in winnipeg manitoba an as at d time i was applying she not spent a year then so she cant nominate me but now she is there 4 over 1 yr.i applied june 2011 and receive document update from accra nov 2011.i choose manitoba in my application form.i want to know if i can stil try dis mpnp strategic initiative for faster processing or wait a little bit.my status is rbvo

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Right said:
Pa Spicey, We all waited and agreed for you to give us the go-ahead on the issue. I recalled momo Ig and some other pple saying thank God for the wonderful gesture. In fact, Pa Naija Pikin promised a drum of "chairman" but unfortunately, no response from your end or lets say there was communication breakdown at both ends. :-\

Anyway, nothing spoil, on behalf of the seniors Pas and Mas, Please go ahead and get that place because by imposing a cost, no matter how small, some forumite may not show up again. I was even thinking on how to call momo Ig to share the money among few of us. Thank God you put this at the right time. May the Almighty God bless you abundantly as you do this. ;D

Pa Naija Pikin, Ig, Spokes,Tinu,A Awoderu, Pa mufu, Lukeke, mot, Odeks, Omoelle, Ezinne, Gabil, supa,EMO,dydx,loolo, zajeb, and others too numerous to mention Mo wiiree tabi mo wiree ooooo GBAM :p :p

Rite,

Oti wi reeeeeee ju

I concur with u 8)

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
13th July 2011, Furthered medicals 15th Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th July 2011, Repeat medicals 23rd Aug 2011/ 2nd repeat medicals Dec 2011> medical result received showed 12/3/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
Right said:
Pa Spicey, We all waited and agreed for you to give us the go-ahead on the issue. I recalled momo Ig and some other pple saying thank God for the wonderful gesture.
Pa' Spicey?????. I thot Spicey was a Babe.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my naija group i am not want to worry you.i have give agent the children papres and all the cerfeticate that the visa office is ask thart i bring.the man is tell me he will finsh the work that money is not mattar.i use hafe mind to trust the agent man as i have pay him comision fee for long time. i canot stop him as he want to finsih the visa work.i want come for meeting as you have anounse it for 24 march.that meeting place is were for me to come meet my naija group.and time is what for the meeting.i dont want my naija group vex for me i want see you all for face.you can tell me the amont for me to contrebute as announse.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Dear Naija's

PLS VENUE REMAINS AS POSTED YESTERDAY.

Thanks for your cooperation

Ig

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
I got this mail below from Accra VO for addition of spouse... thought it might be useful to someone...

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana
Fax (233-21) 211-524 -www.accra.gc.ca
Haut-commissariat du Canada
Service Immigration
B.P. 1639, 42 ave de l'Indépendance, Accra (Ghana)
Fax (233-21) 211-524 -www.accra.gc.ca

Hello,

Please be informed that in order to add your spouse to the application, you will have to provide the following documents:

* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. Forms can be found at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406].

* Payment of the Application for Permanent Residence Fee for your spouse if he/she is accompanying (for current fees, please consult: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp)

* Copies of birth certificates for your spouse

* Copies of your marriage certificate and divorce certificate (if applicable)

* 4 passport-sized photos your spouse, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf;

* Copies of the biographical pages from valid passports for your spouse

* Police certificates from your spouse’s country of residence, and for every country in which your spouse resided for 6 months or more since he/ she turned 18 years. These must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable.

* Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for your spouse if he/she is accompanying (for current fees, please consult: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp)

* If you have indicated your province of destination as Québec, a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) is required for yourself and all accompanying family members. We therefore request that you apply for CSQ for your spouse if he/she is accompanying. For more information, please refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/index.asp

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d’immigration (KAS)

Canadian High Commission

accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Facsimile | Télécopieur +233-302-211524
42 Independence Avenue
P O Box 1639, Accra

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
Pa Spicey, We all waited and agreed for you to give us the go-ahead on the issue. I recalled momo Ig and some other pple saying thank God for the wonderful gesture. In fact, Pa Naija Pikin promised a drum of "chairman" but unfortunately, no response from your end or lets say there was communication breakdown at both ends. :-\

Anyway, nothing spoil, on behalf of the seniors Pas and Mas, Please go ahead and get that place because by imposing a cost, no matter how small, some forumite may not show up again. I was even thinking on how to call momo Ig to share the money among few of us. Thank God you put this at the right time. May the Almighty God bless you abundantly as you do this. ;D

Pa Naija Pikin, Ig, Spokes,Tinu,A Awoderu, Pa mufu, Lukeke, mot, Odeks, Omoelle, Ezinne, Gabil, supa,EMO,dydx,loolo, zajeb, and others too numerous to mention Mo wiiree tabi mo wiree ooooo GBAM :p :p
I am of the opinion that certain amount should be put on the table for the running of these things.I was in one of the meetings and our sister brought item 7. These things cost money and dedication to get it going. The house members must put things on the table.
there is no free lunch in freetown. GBAM

uchematt

Mar 11, 2012
EMO said:
Let your employer be careful not to dub the description given by CIC. They (Your employer) should simply state what you were doing while with them. That way it may fly. All the best.

Thanks for your kind advice but still need more contributions on my request

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Fellow Country men

Please I want to know the detailed process for the MPNP?
Do the applicant has to undergo a visit to Manitoba Province before being selected?

Please the naija guys that have received the MPNP under the strategic initiative should comment

Thank you all

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
toptinar said:
Goodday to everybody on dis forum.seglad,mandie and others i need ur advice concerning dis manitoba strategic initiative program.i hav a sister dat lives in winnipeg manitoba an as at d time i was applying she not spent a year then so she cant nominate me but now she is there 4 over 1 yr.i applied june 2011 and receive document update from accra nov 2011.i choose manitoba in my application form.i want to know if i can stil try dis mpnp strategic initiative for faster processing or wait a little bit.my status is rbvo
Dearest,

In my own opinion,i don't think it is necessary to apply through Strategic Initiative Stream since your sister has already nominated you....'

Strategic Initiative Stream is for those who had no connection in Manitoba.

Kindly pray and wait for your PR Visa.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
toptinar said:
Dearest,

In my own opinion,i don't think it is necessary to apply through Strategic Initiative Stream since your sister has already nominated you....'

Strategic Initiative Stream is for those who had no connection in Manitoba.

Kindly pray and wait for your PR Visa.