+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Thank you who have try to show me the way to sorve the problem.but my fomer wife will not sign any paper as she have since move back to her counrty which is in coutonu. It is very long now and no contact with her. That agent is not a lawyer the man is just used me tto make money but no experence at all. All the money for the family support i have proof it, even more than. Please spicey i know you can be a super star but remember that there is tomorrow. i just want to be help which any person can give, 13 children is not curse it is blessing.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
MUFU said:
Thank you who have try to show me the way to sorve the problem.but my fomer wife will not sign any paper as she have since move back to her counrty which is in coutonu. It is very long now and no contact with her. That agent is not a lawyer the man is just used me tto make money but no experence at all. All the money for the family support i have proof it, even more than. Please spicey i know you can be a super star but remember that there is tomorrow. i just want to be help which any person can give, 13 children is not curse it is blessing.
Pa Murphy, I feel u die! :D Omolomo! :eek: I can imagine the trauma you are going through to proof that you are the father of your own children. It can be frustrating and annoying too. However, the original birth certificates showing your name as father should suffice. You can even challenge CIC to DNA test to further proof your paternity.

Meanwhile, you will need to show proof of funds of CAD$ 54,626.00 and I think you should be fine afterwards. The only "k" leg would be if any of these children is above 22 yrs. You need a court affidavit or a divorce certificate of your ex. And since there was never a marriage between the duo ab initio, you may need to show pictures during the naming ceremony...GBAM GBAM GBAM!!!!Am sure this is very common amongst us in Naija. ;D

On a final note, Egbon MUFU haba, omo metala only you! Ha, your instrument sharp pass "SHARP" ha ha...Na so e sweet reach.

Pa Naija Pikin, come see person wey pass you well well o...You go dey make mouth say you get team...Pa Mufu get reserve bench sef! :p

If you are given the visa, the ticket fare to Canada for all of you will be in the range of N2,940,000.00 in addition to the CAD$ 54,626.00 (equiv. N8,740,160.00) would be N11,680,160.00

Pa Naija Pikin, I fear FEAR o.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Alot of things are involved, your age +13 kids and the age difference among your kids.
I guess you need to write a memo explaining every detail.
Bros, 13 children plenty shaaaaaaaaaa

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
Awonbois, docu checklist says ''if the VO u have specified for processing ur application is not the VO responsible for ur country of nationality, provide proof that you have been lawfully admitted for a period of at least 1year to a country for which the specified VO is responsible, it further states that "if an extension of the original status as been obtained, the evidence would be a stamp or document issued by ministry responsible for immigration matters, providing an extension up to 1year or beyond".

In my understanding, u must av been living in UK 1year prior to applying and also have 1year or more proof of residence after applying. That might not be the case thoughh. My friend on MPNP had his application sent to Accra even though he chose London because he did not provide proof of his visa in UK.

I think the type of visas/passport u hold determines what VO will deal with your application.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
Gabil said:
Has any M13 applicant recieve MR from accra this year ???
have you received yours? I dey follow u for back. hehehe

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Ma bro, you dey use question answer my question.
Nawao. Lol

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Gabil said:
Has any M13 applicant recieve MR from accra this year ???
Ol' boy, MI 2 plenty wey still dey waiting list.
The thing worry no be small

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Pa Murphy, I feel u die! :D Omolomo! :eek: I can imagine the trauma you are going through to proof that you are the father of your own children. It can be frustrating and annoying too. However, the original birth certificates showing your name as father should suffice. You can even challenge CIC to DNA test to further proof your paternity.

Meanwhile, you will need to show proof of funds of CAD$ 54,626.00 and I think you should be fine afterwards. The only "k" leg would be if any of these children is above 22 yrs. You need a court affidavit or a divorce certificate of your ex. And since there was never a marriage between the duo ab initio, you may need to show pictures during the naming ceremony...GBAM GBAM GBAM!!!!Am sure this is very common amongst us in Naija. ;D

On a final note, Egbon MUFU haba, omo metala only you! Ha, your instrument sharp pass "SHARP" ha ha...Na so e sweet reach.

Pa Naija Pikin, come see person wey pass you well well o...You go dey make mouth say you get team...Pa Mufu get reserve bench sef! :p
Pa' Right, honestly I had gone into hibernation, but this one pass me :eek:. How can you compare me with Pa' Mufu( more blessings be unto you sir), who obviously from his NOC (7126) has enormous strength. Me na common chicken compared to him o! ???. Accra VO must not reject our egbon, afterall Canada needs the younger generation, and Pa' Mufu(more blessings be unto you sir), can even improve on this record given the right environment :p

@ Pa' Mufu, can you please share with us the ages of this children?, are they all under 22 yrs?. Abeg no vex, just curious, and please forgive the jokes. Be assured that we would try to help out with as much useful advice as we can.
Btw, didn't your agent discuss your family composition with you, and the possible queries that could come up?.
However, since you already got the PER, you just might be worrying over nothing big, it is the practice of Accra to ask for additional documents to clear any doubtful presentations. You will be fine, just may cost you more money to carry out paternity tests, if it eventually comes to that :D

awonboys

Mar 6, 2012
omoba7 said:
Awonbois, docu checklist says ''if the VO u have specified for processing ur application is not the VO responsible for ur country of nationality, provide proof that you have been lawfully admitted for a period of at least 1year to a country for which the specified VO is responsible, it further states that "if an extension of the original status as been obtained, the evidence would be a stamp or document issued by ministry responsible for immigration matters, providing an extension up to 1year or beyond".

In my understanding, u must av been living in UK 1year prior to applying and also have 1year or more proof of residence after applying. That might not be the case thoughh. My friend on MPNP had his application sent to Accra even though he chose London because he did not provide proof of his visa in UK.

I think the type of visas/passport u hold determines what VO will deal with your application.
Thanks Omoba, I have been in the UK for over a year and my visa is valid till January which is still over a year from date of application and i included a photocopy of my residence permit in the application. I hope there wont be any issue with that. ::)

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
Gabil said:
Ma bro, you dey use question answer my question.
Nawao. Lol
hehehe. no sign of MR yet, still praying to baba God to take charge in Accra just like NDVO.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
awonboys said:
Thanks Omoba, I have been in the UK for over a year and my visa is valid till January which is still over a year from date of application and i included a photocopy of my residence permit in the application. I hope there wont be any issue with that. ::)
You are fine then, since LVO is faster than Accra, then you should get ur ugwu leaf hopefully before next January sef. You can check the MI3 spreadsheet on post July 2011 thread to compare your timeline with that of other LVO aplicants, it would give you an idea of when to expect your PER.

awonboys

Mar 6, 2012
omoba7 said:
You are fine then, since LVO is faster than Accra, then you should get ur ugwu leaf hopefully before next January sef. You can check the MI3 spreadsheet on post July 2011 thread to compare your timeline with that of other LVO aplicants, it would give you an idea of when to expect your PER.
Thank you very much o. I was starting to get worried.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
I still thank all who have giving me advise but why all the mouth about 13 children. we all african and it is not a bad or strange tradition. See let me tell you that i did not include the other big children who have gainful employment job. me i am not looking for new job it just to educate my family more than my self. pa right. thank you sir you are one of the super star of the group. i planed this before i put my self. Money is not the problem wether ticket or family support proof. you too thank you naija pikin but i did not come to this group to begin to help people do AY show. thank for all the advise, i have take the one i want. God will help all of us to reach canada as plan. no wahala

awonboys

Mar 6, 2012
MUFU said:
I still thank all who have giving me advise but why all the mouth about 13 children. we all african and it is not a bad or strange tradition. See let me tell you that i did not include the other big children who have gainful employment job. me i am not looking for new job it just to educate my family more than my self. pa right. thank you sir you are one of the super star of the group. i planed this before i put my self. Money is not the problem wether ticket or family support proof. you too thank you naija pikin but i did not come to this group to begin to help people do AY show. thank for all the advise, i have take the one i want. God will help all of us to reach canada as plan. no wahala
I like your spirit - Enjoy!