+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

awonboys

Mar 6, 2012
Thanks Spokes, its FSW 3112. I should get a mail from CIC within 3 months right? i haven't seen anything and the cc hasn't been charged either. I hope all is well o.

awonboys

Mar 6, 2012
mandiebraxton said:
Are you going to extend your UK residence? If not, you should have stated Accra cos remember out file goes to the VO stated on app. Not sure even if it is FSW or PNP. That aside, you will have issues with passport request at the final stage unless you are willing to make a trip to London solely for visa stamping (don't know if you post ur passport though).
Mandie
I will be in the UK till January. i can actually fly to london if necessarily. I Posted to Sydney from Texas. Does the email take up to 3/4 months to be received?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
awonboys said:
Thanks Spokes, its FSW 3112. I should get a mail from CIC within 3 months right? i haven't seen anything and the cc hasn't been charged either. I hope all is well o.
Hav you received PER from CIO yet? If you have already received PER, you might just hang on a bit before sending a CSE to LVO. Also note LVO does not send 2AOR to applicants (as per applicants from LVO on this forum). Patience.
Mandie

awonboys

Mar 6, 2012
mandiebraxton said:
Hav you received PER from CIO yet? If you have already received PER, you might just hang on a bit before sending a CSE to LVO. Also are moving out of the UK soon? Check my earlier post regarding this.
Mandie
Thanks Mandie.
I haven't received PER or any post o, no correspondence or confirmation at all.

awonboys

Mar 6, 2012
mandiebraxton said:
Just give it till the end of the month, then u can send CIO enquiry.
ok, thanks very much. if i do send a mail, what do i include has i have no info for them to reference with? will name and dob help. thanks for the info!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
awonboys said:
ok, thanks very much. if i do send a mail, what do i include has i have no info for them to reference with? will name and dob help. thanks for the info!
Name, DoB and country of birth.
Mandie

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Has any M13 applicant recieve MR from accra this year ???

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Hello my good people of Naija, please I am new member of this group. I am happy to see what our people are doing to help each other.
Please my papers have been submit since last year through one agent, under my job profesion which is mechanic trade 7216.
I have recieve that PER letter, since last year december, but now my agent send me notice that the Ghana office want me to show more of papers why I have 13 family children. I gave all their birth cerfeticate in the initial time. please what again can proof that they are all my children. five of them, there mother have break up with me for more than 4 years. it is just me and one wife and the children, will I reject my children in the application because there mother name is not include. it is not a crime to have many children. I am suspecting the agent, so please i need advised from any body who have experience this type of case befroe. I beleif i can get help from this good group. Thanks.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
MUFU said:
Hello my good people of Naija, please I am new member of this group. I am happy to see what our people are doing to help each other.
Please my papers have been submit since last year through one agent, under my job profesion which is mechanic trade 7216.
I have recieve that PER letter, since last year december, but now my agent send me notice that the Ghana office want me to show more of papers why I have 13 family children. I gave all their birth cerfeticate in the initial time. please what again can proof that they are all my children. five of them, there mother have break up with me for more than 4 years. it is just me and one wife and the children, will I reject my children in the application because there mother name is not include. it is not a crime to have many children. I am suspecting the agent, so please i need advised from any body who have experience this type of case befroe. I beleif i can get help from this good group. Thanks.
Ewoh,

13 Children? O dikwa too much!

Nnaa men,fa erika.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
MUFU said:
13 kids will surely raise eyebrows. I think your ex(s) need to complete the 'Declaration from Non-accompanying Parent Guardian Minors Migrating to Canada' Also you should show financial capability for a a family that big. Shouldn't your lawyer help you sort this out? Follow this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5604E.PDF
Mandie

awonboys

Mar 6, 2012
MUFU said:
I do not undertsnd what you are advised me please.
13 kids plenty small o, maybe they dont believe have that much kids, birth cert and picture i think is what you can present. mesef new for this chat room and
Do you have the fund to support the family?:
Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $11,115
2 $13,837
3 $17,011
4 $20,654
5 $23,425
6 $26,419
7 or more $29,414