+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spicey said:
Dear all,Amen
Why is it that we look in all directions yet in no direction. I am sure that these subjects are not objects for public discussions talk more of social forums like this.
Let us all arise and pray for better Nigeria as this should be our clarion call.
Just spicing up the the poser.
Very good talk.

More criticisms are welcome. Naija we hail thee!

Come o, where is Pa Naija Pikin o :eek:

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Right said:
Naija can you imagine the fracas now going on between Aremu and IBB? The worst in the history of Africa. :-X

It's a case of Kettle calling chacoal black! So amazing. Aremu is telling IBB that he got no shame but IBB is insisting that he performed better than Aremu when we naijas compared there achievements while in office. ;D

Lets spot the different a while: 8)

Aremu's Report 1976-1979 IBB's Report 1985-1993
Muderer-Remember 1976 riot Ali must go (Ife,Zaria students massacre) Murderer - Many political and military including 'Dele Giwa, Vatsa.
Spent US$16B on NEPA through corruption yet no electricity Spent US$12B oil windfall from Gulf war on Nothing
Derailed political programme through 3rd term Agenda Annulled June 12, 1993 election almost causing civil war in Naija
Always introducing hardship through increase petrol pump price Destroyed the economy through SAP and other corrupt vices
RETIRED GENERAL RETIRED GENERAL
No formal education except military training No formal education except military training

The duo should thank their stars that they are Nigerians, a nation where anything goes, where the psyche of the citizens are taking for granted. Assuming IBB & Aremu are americans, by now one guy would have dedicated himsef to shoot 'em dead! Or imagine them Egyptians, by now they would be answering call of nature in the cage like my grandma's parrot. No wonder Aremu with his big mouth challengiong the Egytians on why should they treat a corrupt and despotic leader like Mubarak in such manner: A leader who almost plungs his own nation (?) into WAR! Aremu is mad! :-X

Am now using this moment to inform some of my Naija friends on this forum who sees me as "unpatriotic" to read Naija newspaper online if they are within naija (http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html) and watch channels tv news online anywhere in the world (http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php) to know more about whats happening in naija. The world is a global "palm!" :eek:

Now who is a real fool at 70? IBB or Aremu? thats the US$1m question for us all to ponder.

Can you imagine how Naija people cherished the good government who did good things for them? Recall Pa Awolowo, Azikiwe,Ahmadu Bello but we have bad ones now and the annoying part is, they are now enthrowing the crown to their wards, Bukola Saraki am sure you are aware, now in senate after serving 8 solid yrs as gov. Jakande's son is in the state house of Assembly, Babangida's son Mohammed is warming up for 2015 to become the gov of Niger state.Remember Iyabo Obasanjo? If not for the resilience of the Ogun State people, another prodigal daughter would have been making laws for you and me, a former senator indicted for stoling US$millions! Need I say more?

This is just to tease you up and say a beautiful good morning NAIJA! :p :p :p :p :p

Dear all,Amen

Why is it that we look in all directions yet in no direction. I am sure that these subjects are not objects for public discussions talk more of social forums like this.

Let us all arise and pray for better Nigeria as this should be our clarion call.

Just spicing up the the poser.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Greetings all,

Please check out the link below...

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/FSW-Processing-Worldwide-2932885.S.66862909?view=&gid=2932885&type=member&item=66862909

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Very good talk.

More criticisms are welcome. Naija we hail thee!

Come o, where is Pa Naija Pikin o :eek:
Pa' Right I still dey o!, my brother I never tire, but I wan rest small. :(

@ Kcsider, Accra has a mysterious processing pattern, the place be like Bermuda triangle, me I don close mouth o! :-X

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
PA Right and others,
Haven studied Accra for a while i have decided to take a break from the forum and from anything that relates to ACCRA until i hear from them. if i hear from them before christmas fair enough if i dont i will resurface to say christmas wishes and disappera again. Infact am fasting from the forum i.e i would not read nor write until Accra answer me. My laptop is my tahir (frredom square).

Jackson,
Thanks for your consistent words of inspiration i know surely that one day Accra will asnwer but in the meantime i want to put accra behind me and move on with life.

Naija Pikin, Ig, Loolo, spokes all landed seniors, kp. and others too numerous to mention my warm regards to you all as i take some few months off.

Cheers all

Tinu

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddish said:
Guy!! You won't believe while Accra is the slowest VO with regards to immigrant applications they actually process visiting visa application within 7hours i.e you submit in the morning (8-10am) and they ask you to come back around 3pm in the afternoon, those that came for visiting visa was over 40 persons so imagine the amount of resources used in processing.
@Reddish, Congratulations to you my brother. When are you landing? Don't forget to come with the followings

1. Nigerian driver licence( Not International Licence)
2. Apply for your credential evaluation with either WES or ICAS before you embark on your landing.Get your transcripts and send it to either of the two mentioned above.
3. Come with all employment references.
4. Children immunization card(s) or signed immunization form(s)
5. Catholic Baptismal card ( for children to enter catholic school) if you don't like public school or private(paid) school for your children.
6. Educational certificates for you, spouse and children
7. You indeed need the POF. Come as much as you can

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
I had written a mail to Accra on my case because it was 8 months since my ecas is showing RBVO and this is the mail I got in return:

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that until a file has been created in our system we are unable to acknowledge receipt of an application.

However, your application should be in queue to be initiated in our system. Once this is done, you will be acknowledged by email and regular mail of your file number.

Thank you for cooperation and for your interest in immigrating to Canada.

Regards

Now it is confirmed that Accra normally issue 2nd AOR just like any other VOs. My thinking is, our files have not been tranfered to Accra from CIO.

The reply confirmed this, that they could not have acknowledged what was not tranfered to them ab initio. We really need to pray o. I got 1st AOR in October 2010 and up till now, case file has not been transfered to Accra. How long do we have to wait??? Pa Awoderu? Pa Naija pikin are you there?
From the letter. your file had been transferred, but is in queue for paper screening and the file creation mentioned. Just keep making the most of your time here and pray that there be shake up in ACCRA.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
EMO said:
From the letter. your file had been transferred, but is in queue for paper screening and the file creation mentioned. Just keep making the most of your time here and pray that there be shake up in ACCRA.
EMO u are a star! :p

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Hello snrs, how has it been? I feel ur pains on Accra's delay it very sad but let us pray more and expect God to do it as quick as possible. I believe soon most of the members here will receive there MR and visa before Dec.
Let read from the forum and occupy our mind with our work with dat wen Accra will even write u won't know.
I wish us all d best.
See ya on 17th Sept.
Dan

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
seglad said:
@ Reddish, Congratulations to you my brother. When are you landing? Don't forget to come with the followings

1. Nigerian driver licence( Not International Licence)
2. Apply for your credential evaluation with either WES or ICAS before you embark on your landing.Get your transcripts and send it to either of the two mentioned above.
3. Come with all employment references.
4. Children immunization card(s) or signed immunization form(s)
5. Catholic Baptismal card ( for children to enter catholic school) if you don't like public school or private(paid) school for your children.
6. Educational certificates for you, spouse and children
7. You indeed need the POF. Come as much as you can
Baba Seglad,

Thanks very much, these are very import info, I am planning towards October/November

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Happy Birthday Ig, may the Lord be with u as u celebrate ur day. All d best 4rm Dan

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Happy birthday Ig... Wishing you greater,prosperous years ahead.

Your dreams & desires are about to come true in this season !

Remain blessed & a blessing to many of us.

DEW

Feb 12, 2011
My people, una doh oooooooooooooo
All protocols observed!!!!!!!!

Is there nothing one can do about Accra?

How about sending a complain/query directly to CIC on the presumed delayed activities of Accra?

"we have prayed enough, it's time to act while praying"

Let us not be so Canada conscious and otherwise useless. I encourage all to keep pursuing other areas of their dreams and keep Accra in perspective - though it tarries, wait for it, cos it will surely come. This might just be a delayed opportunity for you to improve on your plans for canada.

Anty IG, congratulations and more feathers to ur cap.

Regards to all

"we fail to dare cos things are difficult, but things are difficult cos we fail to dare"

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
HBD Madam IG. As you step into this new year of your life, may you step into the fulfillment of your dreams.

HASSAAN

Jan 8, 2010
pakistani application forum

Is immigrant going to Canada from Karachi needs protector of immigrants document at Karachi airport.