+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Mandie,

pls pardon my inquisitveness, but i'll like to know if you are a male or female... also, are you Nigerian ?

I must commend the great job you are doing in the may & june 2011 threads... You inspire me 8)

+1 for you.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Omo Naija said:
Mandie,

pls pardon my inquisitveness, but i'll like to know if you are a male or female... also, are you Nigerian ?

I must commend the great job you are doing in the may & june 2011 threads... You inspire me 8)

+1 for you.
lol...sent you a PM...Mandie

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Omo Naija said:
Mandie,

+1 for you.
mandiebraxton said:
lol...sent you a PM...Mandie
mmmh....and I was waiting with barely bated breath for this interesting conversation to go on ;) ;) :D

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
mandiebraxton said:
hahahahahahah.... ;D You made my afternoon..Mandie

;D ;D ;D ;D

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
My brother Right
My brother Awoderu,
My brother PA NAIJA

So much has been said and written about Accra. In early days of CIC/Immigration, an applicant was given the opportunity of choosing which visa office should finalize his application.Then I was new to the Canadian Immigration system.That was in the late 90s
Here we are, while other visa office are making giant stride in clearing their backlog, Accra has chosen to make life somewhat miserable for GREAT MEN AND WOMEN WHO WHO WANT MAKE CANADA GREAT.
" A MIND ONCE EXPANDED AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OR KNOWLEDGE CAN NEVER BE CONTRASTED."
We have all be dreaming of a new LAND, hence the anxiety , fears and worries.
I applied in March 2005, June 2005 and ,May 2010.
Hope is what is keeping every one of us BUT HOPE DEFIED MAKETH THE HEART WEARY.

Cheer up brother Right
Cheer up brother Awoderu
Cheer up ANTY IG
Cheer pu ANTY TINU
Cheer up all my beloved brothers and sisters- THOUGH IT TARRY, IT SHALL COME TO PASS

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request
thanks mandie, my ecas is still RBVO but i now have a paper file no.Does that mean I'm in in-processing? The email addy is re-accra.immigration@internaitional.gc.ca
Urs shld be coming anytime. All d best.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ahoy said:
thanks mandie, my ecas is still RBVO but i now have a paper file no.Does that mean I'm in in-processing? The email addy is re-accra.immigration @ internaitional.gc.ca
Urs shld be coming anytime. All d best.
Most likely, but I guess we all want to see that reflected in the ecas. The last time I heard from them (8-8-11), they said my file is in queue for paper screening.....fervently hoping for 'in process'.....Mandie

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
ANigerian said:
@ Pa Right

It is very obvious, from the reply you received and the latest processing times released recently, that Accra is the slowest (if not the worst) VO.

They are taking longer and longer to do the initial paper screening, hence they are unable to process and finalize at least 10 cases in a year (going by the footnotes in the processing times statistics).

One day, we shall overcome!!!
Guy!! You won't believe while Accra is the slowest VO with regards to immigrant applications they actually process visiting visa application within 7hours i.e you submit in the morning (8-10am) and they ask you to come back around 3pm in the afternoon, those that came for visiting visa was over 40 persons so imagine the amount of resources used in processing.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
reddish said:
Guy!! You won't believe while Accra is the slowest VO with regards to immigrant applications they actually process visiting visa application within 7hours i.e you submit in the morning (8-10am) and they ask you to come back around 3pm in the afternoon, those that came for visiting visa was over 40 persons so imagine the amount of resources used in processing.
They lack the art of prioritising their actions. Too bad!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spicey said:
@ Egrace,you will surely hear from them on or before of next weekend,okay?

Just believe and it will be same.
thanks Spicey................ i hope Accra will spice up my day very soon 8)

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
They lack the art of prioritising their actions. Too bad!
Agreed......... +2 for u Pa Right.

Skills acquisition training on immigration matters may not be a bad idea for them afterall............... Pa Naija Pikin BCCBChartered Immigi Consultants may come in handy here

KcSider

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija can you imagine the fracas now going on between Aremu and IBB? The worst in the history of Africa. :-X

It's a case of Kettle calling chacoal black! So amazing. Aremu is telling IBB that he got no shame but IBB is insisting that he performed better than Aremu when we naijas compared there achievements while in office. ;D

Lets spot the different a while: 8)

Aremu's Report 1976-1979 IBB's Report 1985-1993
Muderer-Remember 1976 riot Ali must go (Ife,Zaria students massacre) Murderer - Many political and military including 'Dele Giwa, Vatsa.
Spent US$16B on NEPA through corruption yet no electricity Spent US$12B oil windfall from Gulf war on Nothing
Derailed political programme through 3rd term Agenda Annulled June 12, 1993 election almost causing civil war in Naija
Always introducing hardship through increase petrol pump price Destroyed the economy through SAP and other corrupt vices
RETIRED GENERAL RETIRED GENERAL
No formal education except military training No formal education except military training

The duo should thank their stars that they are Nigerians, a nation where anything goes, where the psyche of the citizens are taking for granted. Assuming IBB & Aremu are americans, by now one guy would have dedicated himsef to shoot 'em dead! Or imagine them Egyptians, by now they would be answering call of nature in the cage like my grandma's parrot. No wonder Aremu with his big mouth challengiong the Egytians on why should they treat a corrupt and despotic leader like Mubarak in such manner: A leader who almost plungs his own nation (?) into WAR! Aremu is mad! :-X

Am now using this moment to inform some of my Naija friends on this forum who sees me as "unpatriotic" to read Naija newspaper online if they are within naija (http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html) and watch channels tv news online anywhere in the world (http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php) to know more about whats happening in naija. The world is a global "palm!" :eek:

Now who is a real fool at 70? IBB or Aremu? thats the US$1m question for us all to ponder.

Can you imagine how Naija people cherished the good government who did good things for them? Recall Pa Awolowo, Azikiwe,Ahmadu Bello but we have bad ones now and the annoying part is, they are now enthrowing the crown to their wards, Bukola Saraki am sure you are aware, now in senate after serving 8 solid yrs as gov. Jakande's son is in the state house of Assembly, Babangida's son Mohammed is warming up for 2015 to become the gov of Niger state.Remember Iyabo Obasanjo? If not for the resilience of the Ogun State people, another prodigal daughter would have been making laws for you and me, a former senator indicted for stoling US$millions! Need I say more?

This is just to tease you up and say a beautiful good morning NAIJA! :p :p :p :p :p

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
This is just to tease you up and say a beautiful good morning NAIJA! :p :p :p :p :p
...and hopefully make us forget Accra worries? :D

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Right said:
Naija can you imagine the fracas now going on between Aremu and IBB? The worst in the history of Africa. :-X

It's a case of Kettle calling chacoal black! So amazing. Aremu is telling IBB that he got no shame but IBB is insisting that he performed better than Aremu when we naijas compared there achievements while in office. ;D

Lets spot the different a while: 8)

Aremu's Report 1976-1979 IBB's Report 1985-1993
Muderer-Remember 1976 riot Ali must go (Ife,Zaria students massacre) Murderer - Many political and military including 'Dele Giwa, Vatsa.
Spent US$16B on NEPA through corruption yet no electricity Spent US$12B oil windfall from Gulf war on Nothing
Derailed political programme through 3rd term Agenda Annulled June 12, 1993 election almost causing civil war in Naija
Always introducing hardship through increase petrol pump price Destroyed the economy through SAP and other corrupt vices
RETIRED GENERAL RETIRED GENERAL
No formal education except military training No formal education except military training

The duo should thank their stars that they are Nigerians, a nation where anything goes, where the psyche of the citizens are taking for granted. Assuming IBB & Aremu are americans, by now one guy would have dedicated himsef to shoot 'em dead! Or imagine them Egyptians, by now they would be answering call of nature in the cage like my grandma's parrot. No wonder Aremu with his big mouth challengiong the Egytians on why should they treat a corrupt and despotic leader like Mubarak in such manner: A leader who almost plungs his own nation (?) into WAR! Aremu is mad! :-X

Am now using this moment to inform some of my Naija friends on this forum who sees me as "unpatriotic" to read Naija newspaper online if they are within naija (http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html) and watch channels tv news online anywhere in the world (http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php) to know more about whats happening in naija. The world is a global "palm!" :eek:

Now who is a real fool at 70? IBB or Aremu? thats the US$1m question for us all to ponder.

Can you imagine how Naija people cherished the good government who did good things for them? Recall Pa Awolowo, Azikiwe,Ahmadu Bello but we have bad ones now and the annoying part is, they are now enthrowing the crown to their wards, Bukola Saraki am sure you are aware, now in senate after serving 8 solid yrs as gov. Jakande's son is in the state house of Assembly, Babangida's son Mohammed is warming up for 2015 to become the gov of Niger state.Remember Iyabo Obasanjo? If not for the resilience of the Ogun State people, another prodigal daughter would have been making laws for you and me, a former senator indicted for stoling US$millions! Need I say more?

Dear all,Amen

Why is it that we look in all directions yet in no direction. I am sure that these subjects are not objects for public discussions talk more of social forums like this.

Let us all arise and pray for better Nigeria as this should be our clarion call.

Just spicing up the the poser.