+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Jada said:
@ egrace, This your french really shows that you're a real Quebec citizen o. Lol.
Which french? Pa Naija Pikin these your people go take laughter kill man o...imagine someone hailing Pa egrace for a spectacular french! And am aware that you're a Chartered French Speaker et Writer.

It was all a mistake that you did not applied under QSW..shei? From now on, Pa Naija Pikin, Moi et Tu shall be yearning only in French Language unless the forum member beg us to stop. Confirm action ok, over.

On a last note, any question directed at any of us shall be answered in French! ce fini!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

@ jada & dan, d french thing na serious matter o. Shebi na yoruba proverb talk say:Ti isé o ba pé níí, enikàn íípé isé ( if work no late person, person too no go late work). Infact my MR was written in french . On confirmatn of my visa eh, i go resign & run go relocate cotonou(would av loved cote d'ivore cos dey av d best accent in Africa but eh eh.....) for 3wks for to brushup. If try go enter Montréal like this,i go break o. So pa Right & Mazi NaijaPickin,MAKE una no try me o. Me i don pass google translator o. I b certified A2 intermediate speaker 4rm ministry of educatn france. I fact i don go change Naipa pickin computer settings to French, so en no knw aw en go take type again cos i even change d keyboard self. That na d reason y en not reply ur last post. PA RIGHT u'r next.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES

egrace62 said:
@ jada & dan, d french thing na serious matter o. Shebi na yoruba proverb talk say:Ti isé o ba pé níí, enikàn íípé isé ( if work no late person, person too no go late work). Infact my MR was written in french . On confirmatn of my visa eh, i go resign & run go relocate cotonou(would av loved cote d'ivore cos dey av d best accent in Africa but eh eh.....) for 3wks for to brushup. If try go enter Montréal like this,i go break o. So pa Right & Mazi NaijaPickin,MAKE una no try me o. Me i don pass google translator o. I b certified A2 intermediate speaker 4rm ministry of educatn france. I fact i don go change Naipa pickin computer settings to French, so en no knw aw en go take type again cos i even change d keyboard self. That na d reason y en not reply ur last post. PA RIGHT u'r next.
Chei French don suffer! :eek: Ask Pa Naija Pikin, I scored A3 in my O/L WAEC in french. Each time I go Republique du Benin, I don't ask for interpreter.

Ok, I don forget say na french we go dey take answer question. Pa Naija Pikin, you dey? This guy don dey make me provoke o.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

@ Pa Right, u are OYO o. Naija Pickin don dey sleep. When en no knw french. U had better startd beggin me.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES

egrace62 said:
@ Pa Right, u are OYO o. Naija Pickin don dey sleep. When en no knw french. U had better startd beggin me.
Pa Naija Pikin, BCCB the only Iroko tree in the whole of PHC. The Ichie of Ndi-Igbo gburu-gburu, The omata 1 of Isi-Ngwa. I hail ooooooooooo :)

I won't stand here and your Majesty would be embarrassed by Pa egrace. I am sure the joy and happiness of his MR is the cause of this grandstanding. And if we don't put him where he belongs, others may follow suit. Please wake up if actually you are sleeping. The time is now.waky waky

I won't reply Pa egrace until am told to do so and in french language for that matter. He has provoke enof. Pa Naija Pikin, if u dont say anything then...........

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

Hahahaha.... Pa right i no like wetin u dey do o. U let laughter jam for my mouth. I never laugh d 1st one finish, and yet u don nack anoda 1. Wait o shé na incantatn b this o wetin? I beg add this one: the only igi ewédú in d garden

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Congrats to those that recently got the good news from Accra VO. May GOD grant you your hearts desires.I think the cap put on new FSW applications is yielding good results. Since last year June only 13,600 new applications have been processed out of the 20,000 FSW spaces available. This has help with reduction of the backlog as 65,000+ applicants have been processed. If this trend continues, then at the end of 2012, we could have less than 200,000 people on the FSW backlog. The two factors that may undermine the trend are 1. The new occupations list due out on July 1. 2. The visa quota allocated to FSW come 2012. I have noticed that Alberta will be facing worker shortages of up to 77000 starting this year. so that may be enough a driver to keep the FSW quota. I am just looking on the bright side folks.I have been on the queue since 2007. I can only be happy for those on the way to our new home. I have been to Canada twice and it is a wonderful place to be. There will be challenges, the first being employment, but it is surmountable. We are more than Conquerors, through Christ that strenghtens us. Congrats again! :D

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request
Hi everyone, I just received my PER and would like to know the next step of things. I would also like to know the time estimate of the next step. thanx.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
ofonzo said:
Congrats to those that recently got the good news from Accra VO. May GOD grant you your hearts desires.I think the cap put on new FSW applications is yielding good results. Since last year June only 13,600 new applications have been processed out of the 20,000 FSW spaces available. This has help with reduction of the backlog as 65,000+ applicants have been processed. If this trend continues, then at the end of 2012, we could have less than 200,000 people on the FSW backlog. The two factors that may undermine the trend are 1. The new occupations list due out on July 1. 2. The visa quota allocated to FSW come 2012. I have noticed that Alberta will be facing worker shortages of up to 77000 starting this year. so that may be enough a driver to keep the FSW quota. I am just looking on the bright side folks.I have been on the queue since 2007. I can only be happy for those on the way to our new home. I have been to Canada twice and it is a wonderful place to be. There will be challenges, the first being employment, but it is surmountable. We are more than Conquerors, through Christ that strenghtens us. Congrats again! :D
This is an interesting analysis, Ofonzo.
But the thing is, even with the reduced FSW intake, one can't still help but have the sinking feeling that processing can still be faster.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
ahoy said:
Hi everyone, I just received my PER and would like to know the next step of things. I would also like to know the time estimate of the next step. thanx.
PER - RBVO - Call for update of documents by VO if applicable - In Process - Medical Request+RPRF - PPR - Maple Leaf Visa.

The time lapse between each stage is variable and depends on VO and a host of other unknowns.
Good luck

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Awoderu A.A said:
If you are the really busy type, you could make use of them.
Halleluyah............Pa Awoderu has shown up at last. Heaven rejoice. We now have a full house of Pas as usual.

Imagine the house with Pa Right, Awoderu, Naija Pikin, BCCB, Egrace, (Sir!)Vikolo , Kpopi, Ind-dan (outgoing), Emperor, The Jackson, Pyramid777, VOA, Jada, OBIE, and others too numerous to mention.

Pa Awoderu, you are most welcome back. How life? We actually thought you have gone to land. We were especting your landing experience via "Landed Naija thread" :p :p

Infact, we just say NNo, E kaabo, Sanu De Sua to the most beautiful and hilarious thread of N-A-I-J-A

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
VOA said:
@ Ind_dan and egrace62,

Congratulations!
This thread is becoming more active lately.In 2 weeks running we've had lot of good news.
I guess Pa Awoderu is in the wilderness praying 4 all of us.Or any idea of where our great Pa is?
And if u see am,tell am say Minister Kenny say make i tell am say make im no dey vex again.
VOA, the effect of my prayer is beginning to manifest. I vex big time. i don plan say by MAY at most JUNE this year i 4 don finalise my processin so i put major long term project on hold so i no have problem rounding up.

I kick-started my project so i have been very busy lately.

Congrats to all who have received MR and PR. May the blessing be extend to each and every one of us IJN.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
Halleluyah............Pa Awoderu has shown up at last. Heaven rejoice. We now have a full house of Pas as usual.

Imagine the house with Pa Right, Awoderu, Naija Pikin, BCCB, Egrace, (Sir!)Vikolo , Kpopi, Ind-dan (outgoing), Emperor, The Jackson, Pyramid777, VOA, Jada, OBIE, and others too numerous to mention.

Pa Awoderu, you are most welcome back. How life? We actually thought you have gone to land. We were especting your landing experience via "Landed Naija thread" :p :p

Infact, we just say NNo, E kaabo, Sanu De Sua to the most beautiful and hilarious thread of N-A-I-J-A
Thank you. I would have been very much delighted to have actually moved to the landed Naija thread but i believe very soon we shall be posting our landing experience.

Life dey Oh, we just dey wait to see watin GOODLUCK go do, so we for know if go go mountain go pray for PR to come fast fast or we go dey enjoy Naija so tay we no go remember say we dey process PR.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
OTUMBA AWODERU, EEKABO

You are most welcome. Pa Awoderu, have you received your 2nd AOR from Accra?

many congrats to my beloved who have received MR.
My calculation is working. Very soon, ANTY TINU, ,MAZI NAIJA PAPA, ANTY IG will received theirs