+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
seglad said:
Dont wait, go ahead with your medicals. Accra will send the child's medical as soon as you inform them.
you have to fill a new form Imm0008 to update your application status and add the child on the form. Dont forget to send Can$150 draft and birth certificate of the child.

@ Seglad, Thank you for your swift response. I will be sending the child's documents to Accra on Monday and i'll also like to know the person that the RPRF would be address to. Thank you and God bless.

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
@ Jada, if you are paying in canadian dollar it should addressed to '"The Receiver General for Canada"

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My heartily congratulations to Imole, Reddish & Jada on your MRs.

Pray more of these come our way in this month.

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
Thanks @ spokes...you know i was in darkness until i saw light here in the forum..! i will sharply forward the doc... Thanks guys i really appreciate the info.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Spokes,

.....I know that Pa Naija Pikin go begin cry now. No mind am, na juju wey hin be use for the two of us jare. No be say...am trying to ...y' know but.....
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada said:
I just wanted to say 'A BIG THANKS' to you all well wishers. For those that are still waiting, your MR and PPR will meet you all soonest IJN. Amen. Barsindo , IG, Spoke and others, thank you and God bless you all IJN. amen.

@ Seglad, I'm still waiting for your comment o. Your detailed analysis worked at last. Thanks and God bless.
Jada Félicitations, Herzlichen Glückwunsch, grattis {thats congrats in French, German and Swedish} go go go!!!!!
Abeg give better offering for Church on Sunday. My advice as other Seniors and more experienced Bros and Sis have written do ur medicals and inform ACCRA of the little cute baby's presence ASAP. The baby's MR will come later!!! mAY WE ALL GET OUR MR's soon in Jesus Name!!! ;D :D AMEN;D :D
Good luck

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imole said:
I got my medicals by mail too. I am expecting the hard copy
by next week. Best of luck to you guys. ;D
Hey Una won kill person :-\ 3 MR's kai, person go wound o o. June is really a month of breakthrough and unusual happenings. Imole na wah una they go the same church for Naija. Big congrats Sirs and MAs, u are almost there. Good luck.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Imole,congratulations @ Tinu,all the best in your exams.To all on the waiting list,our MR will reach us in no time.Amen

Ig
AMEN

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
OBIE said:
Jada Félicitations, Herzlichen Glückwunsch, grattis {thats congrats in French, German and Swedish} go go go!!!!!
Abeg give better offering for Church on Sunday. My advice as other Seniors and more experienced Bros and Sis have written do ur medicals and inform ACCRA of the little cute baby's presence ASAP. The baby's MR will come later!!! mAY WE ALL GET OUR MR's soon in Jesus Name!!! ;D :D AMEN;D :D
Good luck
@ OBIE, Thank you very much. Your own will come soonest IJN. Amen.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
reddish said:
@ Jada, if you are paying in canadian dollar it should addressed to '"The Receiver General for Canada"
@ reddish, yes, I'm paying in CAD canadian dollars and I have requested for it via GTB and should get it on Tuesday or Wednesday. I wrote in the request letter that, it should be address to ' The Receiver General For Canada'. Thanks for everything and God bless.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi Jada,

The payment for your baby will be done in Ghana bank draft(cedis).CIC would not accept draft less than cad 300.You can confirm from MOT and KKIL ,their baby's draft was returned and they had to re issue in cedis.

All the best.

Ig

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
igbehinadara said:
Hi Jada,

The payment for your baby will be done in Ghana bank draft(cedis).CIC would not accept draft less than cad 300.You can confirm from MOT and KKIL ,their baby's draft was returned and they had to re issue in cedis.

All the best.

Ig
@ Ig I dont think its still applicable because I just made payment for my baby in canadian dollars, vo refer me to the schedule of fees in cic website for the fee which is stated in cad$.
Rgds

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddish said:
@ Ig I dont think its still applicable because I just made payment for my baby in canadian dollars, vo refer me to the schedule of fees in cic website for the fee which is stated in cad$.
Rgds
@Reddish, that was the latest news from CIC. Less than 300 must be paid in local currency of the serving post.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Hi Jada,

All the best.

Ig

Hi Ig,
How does one :eek:get and where does one :-X get Ghana bank draft(cedis) from.
MOT and KKIL @ how did u tackle this one? please share!!!!!

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seglad said:
@ Reddish, that was the latest news from CIC. Less than 300 must be paid in local currency of the serving post.

WHERE where and where does one raise a Ghanian Cedi's draft from???? Never seen one from does anyone know????