+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
Hello House !

Congrats to the MRs ! Please i need a quick advise

I submitted my documents inclusing copy of my degree recently and an email was sent to me to submit some other docs ; wifey transcript and IELTS result . I have the IELTS now and wifey doc from FUTA will soon be ready .However .. the transcript i submitted for my degree was just a copy i had ( meant for a Uk admission some years back) I just put it in a sealed envelope and sent it ! the transcript has all the stamp etc but not signed across on the envelop and was prepared some 4 years ago. now i have applied again for another transcript and i should get it by tommorow.

Do you advise i resend this same but newer and signed across transcript ?

Thanks

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Jibaba said:
Hello House !

I submitted my documents inclusing copy of my degree recently and an email was sent to me to submit some other docs ; wifey transcript and IELTS result . I have the IELTS now and wifey doc from FUTA will soon be ready .However .. the transcript i submitted for my degree was just a copy i had ( meant for a Uk admission some years back) I just put it in a sealed envelope and sent it ! the transcript has all the stamp etc but not signed across on the envelop and was prepared some 4 years ago. now i have applied again for another transcript and i should get it by tommorow.

Thanks
YOU ALREADY ANSWERED THE QUESTION YOURSELF.

BETTER BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Jibaba said:
Hello House !
Thanks
Welldone. Issue of transcript is a very sensitive one. The one signed 4yrs looks too dangerous to me. Meaning that request for it was never for Canadian PR purposes. Two, you now put it in a sealed envelope...To make it look real or what? (pardon my language) but really if I were you, I would open it and make a nice note on it that yes, this was 4yrs ago but then am in the process of bringing the latest one. They will understand. As it is, I hope no wahala. God will see you thru IJN. Do you really applied in April, 2008? I fear o

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
yes oh ! i sent in my application thru a consultant , he delayed it until the feb 08 rule came in and on the letter sent by Accra , it read application submitted April 08. why do you say i fear ??

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
. Do you really applied in April, 2008? I fear o
Yeah, as in he/she should have gotten the PR ages ago? :eek:
I guess it must be the late document submission playing havoc with the timing.

@ Jibaba, get on with it!!!!! 8)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Jibaba said:
yes oh ! i sent in my application thru a consultant , he delayed it until the feb 08 rule came in and on the letter sent by Accra , it read application submitted April 08. why do you say i fear ??

Everyone in the forum who applied post Feb 2008 up till Dec 2008 (at the least) should all be in Canada by now!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Everyone in the forum who applied post Feb 2008 up till Dec 2008 (at the least) should all be in Canada by now!
Spokes,

I love the way you dey helep me answer does questions.....I know that Pa Naija Pikin go begin cry now. No mind am, na juju wey hin be use for the two of us jare. No be say...am trying to ...y' know but continue..Pls answer anybody who ask question regarding my post. You have my authority. Whatever you say is correct. 10/10 chikena!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Spokes,

I love the way you dey helep me answer does questions.....I know that Pa Naija Pikin go begin cry now. No mind am, na juju wey hin be use for the two of us jare. No be say...am trying to ...y' know but continue..Pls answer anybody who ask question regarding my post. You have my authority. Whatever you say is correct. 10/10 chikena!
Crazy :-X :-\!!
Don't shirk your forum responsibilities Pa Right :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lend your voice :mad:

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Crazy :-X :-\!!
Don't shirk your forum responsibilities Pa Right :mad: :mad: :mad:
Lend your voice :mad:
Babe you are doing that perfectly already. Need I clog the thread further?

Anyway, let Jibaba quickly forward those documents to Accra.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Imole,congratulations@Tinu,all the best in your exams.To all on the waiting list,our MR will reach us in no time.Amen

Ig

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada said:
Congrats Reddish!! ;D

Accra is really on the move, I just got my Medical request and RPRF as well :) E be like say files in 2WA are on the move. Now my dilemma is this: I was planning to send notification of my son by monday(that's when all the required documents will be available) but now I have received MR :( I still plan to send the documents on Monday and I am hoping that Accra will send MR for my son before my 60 days elapse(so that all 3 of us can do medicals). Does anyone know if this can happen?

Seglad! please contribute o!
Check your pm and give me a call,please.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seglad said:
Check your pm and give me a call,please.
@ Jada, Reddish, Imole, Kindly accept my good wishes on your medical request. Congratulations. I fecilitate with you all.

More MR are still coming Until August. Who next? Spokes,Dydx get prepared,please.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont wait, go ahead with your medicals. Accra will send the child's medical as soon as you inform them.
you have to fill a new form Imm0008 to update your application status and add the child on the form. Dont forget to send Can$150 draft and birth certificate of the child.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
seglad said:
@ Jada, Reddish, Imole, Kindly accept my good wishes on your medical request. Congratulations. I fecilitate with you all.

More MR are still coming Until August. Who next? Spokes,Dydx get prepared,please.
Amen, Pa Seglad! ;D
I claim it IJN.

Enjoy the rest of the day and may God bless you indeed.