+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ani-gal

Mar 21, 2019
How una dey?
Please how much do I need to deliver my babies in Canada?
I need to know on time so I can start putting the money together.
Thank you!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How una dey?
Please how much do I need to deliver my babies in Canada?
I need to know on time so I can start putting the money together.
Thank you!
Based on information from those who did, about CA$6,500. I am not completely certain though.

Reactions: Ani-gal

Newbeeeee

Apr 8, 2019
hi, I have a third class bachelor degree(2.24) gpa from Nigeria and a postgraduate diploma (3.40) from Nigeria also. Can I apply to Canada for masters?
If yes, which schools can I apply to?
If no, what other options do I have?

Adeo-bl

Apr 7, 2019
Hello everyone

Is someone having issues with medicals?
Sent application since nov 2.
Chest X-ray was unclear so I did sputum test which came back negative and did repeat chest X-ray in feb that came out clear.
They still want another one in May 11.
I’m four months pregnant and I’m just tired of all these repeat xrays.
The deadline for or feedback is May 2. I feel like the application will take longer. They have not even done other things but just got stuck on medicals

Ani-gal

Mar 21, 2019
Hello everyone

Is someone having issues with medicals?
Sent application since nov 2.
Chest X-ray was unclear so I did sputum test which came back negative and did repeat chest X-ray in feb that came out clear.
They still want another one in May 11.
I’m four months pregnant and I’m just tired of all these repeat xrays.
The deadline for or feedback is May 2. I feel like the application will take longer. They have not even done other things but just got stuck on medicals
So sorry for that...but Pls I want to ask for the procedure you used. Is it visitor's visa application you are using? And how much is your budget? Cos I also want to do same when by GOD'S grace I take in.
Thanks.

Adeo-bl

Apr 7, 2019
So sorry for that...but Pls I want to ask for the procedure you used. Is it visitor's visa application you are using? And how much is your budget? Cos I also want to do same when by GOD'S grace I take in.
Thanks.
Oh hi!
No I’m in express entry. Already submitted my application for PR

Adeo-bl

Apr 7, 2019
hi, I have a third class bachelor degree(2.24) gpa from Nigeria and a postgraduate diploma (3.40) from Nigeria also. Can I apply to Canada for masters?
If yes, which schools can I apply to?
If no, what other options do I have?
I think you need to investigate this careful yourself. No one can do that for you. You may choose universities in Calgary and Manitoba, mail them and see if they will accept you.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Our journey thus far:

From our GCMS notes received about two and a half weeks ago, the last case processing agent recommended the following:
Review required by an officer for lead statement, main duties and 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements.
This was done on May 14, 2018 at the Centralized Intake Office and thereafter transferred to Accra Visa Office on May 17, 2018; the reason for transfer being workload (re) - distribution. Accra VO has not touched the application since the transfer in May.

We sent a CSE to Accra on November 7, 2018 and received a response the next day that "our application is still in queue for review". It's been 2 months since the response and still no updates. AOR - April 23, 2018 and MEP - April 27, 2018.

We plan to order another set of GCMS notes this week. What other steps can we take?
Don't know if you still need advise. But you need to look on page 2. it has the assessment page to see the status of your eligibility. Was it recommended passed or Review Required. You cant just wait cos what this means is that there is a problem with the NOC you claimed and also your 12 months experience.

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
My fellow 9ja people.. I hail una..

I'm much excited connecting with you guys..

I hope to learn alot from this forum.

Thank You.