+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hello everyone. Please could someone help me. I am a medical doctor currently doing my residency in a teaching hospital here in Nigeria. I also have passed my part 1 exams which makes me a Senior registrar. I want to know how I can apply for residency in Canada. Thanks

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Hello everyone. Please could someone help me. I am a medical doctor currently doing my residency in a teaching hospital here in Nigeria. I also have passed my part 1 exams which makes me a Senior registrar. I want to know how I can apply for residency in Canada. Thanks
www.mcc.ca
Its a lengthy process, why not do the Canada Express Entry first, when you get there, you can then explore the options.

Reactions: Loisie

Beambie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi..
I just got my got my visa approved to be picked up soon for PR through spousal sponsorship..
I'm a banker by profession with no additional certification aside my Bsc.. I would like to be advised on how to go about a banking job search in Calgary and to know what other documentation will be needed with regards..
Kindly assist..

Thank you
Good morning, could you be kind enough to share your timeline please, how long does it take to get approved. My application was transferred to Accra yesterday 11/3/2019

Esther Anyia

Mar 12, 2019
Good morning. I am new to this forum. Though already submitted my application and my MP has been acknowledged will like to be added to the whatsapp group so I can keep up to date. Thanks please admin this is my number 08131322226

EyenLuke

Jan 14, 2019
Please any medical doctors on the forum. What’s the process of getting accredited to practice in Canada? I am not exactly a fresh graduate. But I didn’t do a residency Programme. I was just employed at a government owned general hospital. Is the WES credential evaluation part of that process?

Feyisesan

Mar 23, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm a Nigerian-trained doctor and I also have a masters degree in public health. In getting my credentials assessment report, what I could find says it's the MCC that handles that through physiciansapply.ca. Is this correct please? And then since it's advised to so evaluation of ur highest degree, do I just send the MPH or I send the MBBS too? Knowing fully well that not only doctors hold MPH certificates. Please, anyone.

Feyisesan

Mar 23, 2019
In case there's a WhatsApp group pls add me for Nigerian doctors looking to emigrate to Canada. I'm on 08133074970. Thank u loads

Mar 24, 2019
Please I am a Nigerian, I want to travel to Canada with my family. We are five, how do I go about it. Advice an the type of visa I can get on certainty. I really don't know how to communicate with people here. If you want to help me can you please get me on this line +2347065126589

Loti

Nov 4, 2017
please kindly add me the whatsapp group page.
i am a veterinary doctor in nigeria.
ielts done and my result : SLWR:::: 8, 8 , 6 , 5.5
WES completed recently . please how should i proceed? EE or Provincial ? i need help and steps

Feb 1, 2019
Hello,
Has any body gotten a Job Offer from Nigeria? Or is it practically impossible to get a Job Offer from Nigeria. What really does it take to get the job offer even in Atlantic Pilot Scheme Program.