+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
F_S_W said:
Guys,
on the main FSW 2014 thread, a valuable member (forum name - ToCanadawithLove - unfortunately he got his file returned) has posted "Reason of Returns Letter" written by CIC to him. he has uploaded the whole letter.

This is the checklist which CIC use to verify whether our applications are complete or not (when they receive our applications at CIO -NOVA SCOTIA)

so i request to you (everyone) who is going to apply, please read this document carefully and make sure you do not make any mistake which is listed.

click on the image, it will become large.

please also pray for that member, may God help him to get success for his new application.

Too sad! CIC, no pity at all?

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ojooluseguno said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size]please do not click on those images..... They contain hidden codes that could steal your credentials..... Please do not.....[/size][/size]

so cheap......!

full details are mentioned,
check the main thread!

by the way what kind of "CREDENTIALS" will be stolen?

registration on this forum need 1 email and i password , it takes less than 15 seconds, so why will someone try to steal your "CREDENTIALS",

please do not spread mis-leading information.

this is the only checklist which is out till now, it will benefit 1000s new applicants.

if you are doubtful check the

FSW 2014 MAIN THREAD.
LINK IS HERE:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.0.html;msg3527310#msg3527310

if you worried that this link will also steal "YOUR CREDENTIALS"

then go to page no 5307 of the main FSW 2014 thread.

if still you think that "YOUR CREDENTIALS" will be stolen then i have an advice for you

"keep yourself and your credentials in......................."SAFE ROOM" ! do not visit this forum with your "CREDENTIALS"

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
LWKMD!!!credentials things

F_S_W said:
so cheap......!

check the main thread!

registration on this forum need 1 email and i password , it takes less than 15 seconds, so why will someone try to steal your "CREDENTIALS",

this is the only checklist which is out till now, it will benefit 1000s new applicants.

FSW 2014 MAIN THREAD.
LINK IS HERE:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.0.html;msg3527310#msg3527310

if still you think that "YOUR CREDENTIALS" will be stolen then i have an advice for you

"keep yourself and your credentials in......................."SAFE ROOM" ! do not visit this forum with your "CREDENTIALS"

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Hey

You really do not know the intention of who every posted it.. so, I am not blaming this on you just notifying the house of the need to be concious..... Everyday, our Indian brothers fill this site with adverstisement on love etc.. Havent you noticed...They do this using special computing knowledge.....

Dear All,

This is what I found out... When I openned the frst image it opened a pop up with is not related to this site.. askng me to download something... On clicking no it then opened a new page with a title "Hello: this is synomynous to an hacking intent.

The way this type of scheme works is that.. certain codes are embedded in an image using a special hacking tool and on opening these images, with link in them.. they execute these codes.

The sequence is such that it installs the first in the first image and the second from the second image then the so on.

The purpose is to embed a script that captures your credentials when you use your system on other sites where you would have to put credentials etc... then sends it to an hacker site.

This site (canadavisa.com) is running on HTTP and NOT HTTPS which makes it easy to intercept these data communication and exploit

This could be seen as a theory... but is true.

I am sorry if I have noticed this... but still be careful with such links and images. They are juicy for our curiosity.

F_S_W said:
so cheap......!

check the main thread!

FSW 2014 MAIN THREAD.
LINK IS HERE:

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Hello my good people.

I am new on this forum and i would like to share your experience as regards proof of fund. I would have gone through the whole 1989 pages, but time might not permit as i am at verge of submitting my application.

My question goes thus;

I have some shares worth more than N2 million and pension contribution of more than N1 million. Is this permissible to be used as POF for form submission purposely as i do not want to sell the shares yet. And if Accra ask for update on POF, then i intend selling them and add up with whatever my savings would have been then.

I would appreciate your valuable response.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Unibadan said:
Hello my good people.

I am new on this forum and i would like to share your experience as regards proof of fund. I would have gone through the whole 1989 pages, but time might not permit as i am at verge of submitting my application.

My question goes thus;

I have some shares worth more than N2 million and pension contribution of more than N1 million. Is this permissible to be used as POF for form submission purposely as i do not want to sell the shares yet. And if Accra ask for update on POF, then i intend selling them and add up with whatever my savings would have been then.

I would appreciate your valuable response.
Hi, see this direct quote from the Document Checklist;

For instructions, please visit the "Proof of Funds" section of our website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Provide proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada:
• current bank certification letter; or
evidence of savings balance; or
fixed or time deposit statements.

Based on the above, it's best to follow the instructions outlined to avoid having issues with your application. All the best.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ojooluseguno said:
Hey

You really do not know the intention of who every posted it.. so, I am not blaming this on you just notifying the house of the need to be concious..... Everyday, our Indian brothers fill this site with adverstisement on love etc.. Havent you noticed...They do this using special computing knowledge.....

Dear All,

This is what I found out... When I openned the frst image it opened a pop up with is not related to this site.. askng me to download something... On clicking no it then opened a new page with a title "Hello: this is synomynous to an hacking intent.

The way this type of scheme works is that.. certain codes are embedded in an image using a special hacking tool and on opening these images, with link in them.. they execute these codes.

The sequence is such that it installs the first in the first image and the second from the second image then the so on.

The purpose is to embed a script that captures your credentials when you use your system on other sites where you would have to put credentials etc... then sends it to an hacker site.

This site (canadavisa.com) is running on HTTP and NOT HTTPS which makes it easy to intercept these data communication and exploit

This could be seen as a theory... but is true.

I am sorry if I have noticed this... but still be careful with such links and images. They are juicy for our curiosity.
brother i respect what you have written,
i am agreed that some people do it.
but this Checklist really is a "big piece of gold" for new applicants. because it will help them to get rid of " file Returns" due to incompleteness.

any way i got your point. based on your experience you are right, off course some people do bad things.

any way +1 for your good attitude.

thanx

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Pipis Husband said:

Hi, see this direct quote from the Document Checklist;

For instructions, please visit the "Proof of Funds" section of our website at
Provide proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada:
• current bank certification letter; or
evidence of savings balance; or
fixed or time deposit statements.

Based on the above, it's best to follow the instructions outlined to avoid having issues with your application. All the best.

What can you say about this on CIC website;

How much money should you bring?
It is a good idea to research how much it costs to live in the place where you plan to settle in Canada.

Bring as much money as you can to make moving and finding a home in Canada easier. Note, however, that Canadian customs regulations require you to declare if you are bringing more than C$10,000 into Canada. If you do not tell them, you may be fined or put in prison. These funds could be in the form of:

cash
documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or
documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).

irele

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May, 2014
Preferred said:
Yipppeeeee. Congratulations. Which bank's card did you use?
GT Bank USD Credit card

irele

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Congrats irele, that's great news for 2014 stream :)
Thanks Pipis Husband, you have been a great positive influence in this journey.

irele

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May, 2014
mayoress said:
EAGLES' MEETING! EAGLES' MEETING!! EAGLES' MEETING!!!

DATE: Saturday, 27th September, 2014.

VENUE: Bluenest Hotel, Opp Mr Biggs, Aswani Road, Ajao Estate, Isolo.
TIME: 1.00pm.

Newbies are very much welcome. Please kindly bring a token to pay for the venue.

For more info, call Ma Ig on 08092006238 or 08064788099
Could you please expatiate what this EAGLES MEETING is all about? I just got my CC charged and would love to be there.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Ok, so it's PER. Thanks bensonams, RonD75...

Please I really dont know the order of the processes...What next after the PER (Accra right)...

I dont know the meaning of the various acronyms...
I suspect AVO is (Accra Visa Office), what's PR, MR, AOR etc?

how long is it goig to take after PER?

Thank All.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
irele said:
Could you please expatiate what this EAGLES MEETING is all about? I just got my CC charged and would love to be there.
Hi irele, the Eagles meeting is great forum where applicants meet to share information and updates on the various immigration opportunities to Canada.

We meet might up at the next meeting, keep the date in mind :)

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Balinga said:

Please I really dont know the order of the processes...What next after the PER (Accra right)...

Thank All.
Accra will contact you for any necessary documentation required with ur MR. So just be patient ok and start all necessary preparations. The sooner d better
AVO- Accra visa office
PR - permanent residence
MR -Medical Request
AOR- acknowledgement of receipt

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Balinga said:

Thank All.
Hello, after PER, your application file will be moved to Accra Visa Office - AVO for further processing.
Accra will then begin closer review of your package and the contents, i.e. the background checks. No set time for this, some people are fortunate and it takes just 6 months, some people on this forum have been on it since 2011. Na so we see am.
PR means Permanent Residency or permanent residence visa which is what we are all here for.
MR means Medical Request which you receive from AVO as part of application processing. You are required at that stage to proceed for medicals at designated clinics.
AOR is acknowledgement of receipt. This is sent by some VOs to applicants when their files are received from CIO in Canada.

Hope this suits your inquiries, all the best.